Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
You should totally make him a little bucket toilet and teach him to poop in it.
I probably could! His pile was about 2' by 2' and all winters worth, so about 2' high, and after picking that all up I have more then half of it cleaned up. So now I have to wait until after Friday to do the rest, we are not supposed to put dog poop in the garbage here, what I'm supposed to do with it I don't know, so they can deal lmao.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I'll preface this by saying that I have nothing against kids, and even like most.

But seriously, clean up after your kid. Or teach your kid to put their garbage in the trash can. Mothers Day or not, it's common courtesy and, like, your job to teach your kid those things. Furthermore, don't look at me like I'm the devil's incarnate when you tell your kid to bring me their trash and I ask them to put it in the garbage can. It's not my problem.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I'm getting nervous about school. I haven't even applied. Or signed up for classes. OR EVEN TALKED TO ANY COUNSELORS OR ANYTHING. And I'm nervous.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 05-12-2013, 10:05 PM
aka RedHotBabe

If the cat doesn't unlearn how to open the magnetic closet doors so both her and the dog can get into things they shouldn't, I will kill her.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Payton has some kind of weird eye thing going on this morning... his third eyelid on his left eye looks red and kind of swollen. My new vet has no post-5PM appointments so considering I don't want to make him wait a full week to be seen I have to take him back to the old vet.
Auggie needs to be seen by his chiropractor this week anyway so I have to go over there too... I wish I could have HER see Payton. But Auggie's appointment won't be until Wednesday and I don't like to wait on eye issues. =/

Also P needs to have his OFA x-rays done which I was thinking of having done Saturday...

Bye-bye money.

At least I get paid this week.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 05-13-2013, 09:46 AM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Payton has some kind of weird eye thing going on this morning... his third eyelid on his left eye looks red and kind of swollen. My new vet has no post-5PM appointments so considering I don't want to make him wait a full week to be seen I have to take him back to the old vet.
Auggie needs to be seen by his chiropractor this week anyway so I have to go over there too... I wish I could have HER see Payton. But Auggie's appointment won't be until Wednesday and I don't like to wait on eye issues. =/

Also P needs to have his OFA x-rays done which I was thinking of having done Saturday...

Bye-bye money.

At least I get paid this week.
This has absolutely nothing to do with your vent.

But there was this guy at the park on saturday with his SHELTIE who was talking to me while I was there with Merlin.
And he was really hot (dark hair, light eyes, works out, tall) and he tells me that
1. He is training for a marathon he is doing
2. He really loves dogs (HIS DOGS NAME WAS AMY!! AMY!!!!!!!)
3. He wanted to ask me out but he is leaving for his marathon on Monday but if I wanted I could come with him to mass on Sunday with his church, and that it's quite fun and we could go to the park afterwards with Merlin and Amy

Now, I have a boyfriend and I am not into the whole christian thing but the first thing I thought was
AHHHHH!! BEANIE!!! PLEASE APPEAR IN BOSTON AND TAKE THIS MAN!!!!!!!

I WAS DYING
DYINGGGGGGG
But take this as a sign that he is out there!! IT IS NOT AN IMPOSSIBLE IDEAL!!!!
Old 05-13-2013, 10:11 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

*flips table* MASS?? That means he's CATHOLIC! SO CLOSE!

Fran you totally should have been like "I totally have this hot friend with shelties and she's a runner. This is not weird or creepy at all. You should Facebook her. You've always wanted to move to the Midwest right?" hahahaha.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 05-13-2013, 10:39 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

My lord. I have to do this online 3 hour training thing by this afternoon because our state guy comes tomorrow and our training hours have to be up to date. But the videos/audio keep skipping/randomly stopping and not starting back up and it won't let me go to the next page until it's finished! But it won't finish! And it's ending up taking me way more than 3 hours! AUUGHH!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 05-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Vacation really is officially over Man, it's so hard to actually go back to the "real world" after having such a good time. I feel like I have postpartum vacation depression.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Vacation really is officially over Man, it's so hard to actually go back to the "real world" after having such a good time. I feel like I have postpartum vacation depression.
I hear ya.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13