Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 05-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Jon and Winnie are in trouble... I went to get my hair shaped so it would look like crackhead hair while I'm growing it out. I came back and Jon wad completely not paying attention to her... She'd scribbled in permanent maker all over my copy of Notes From The Grooming Table. It's an expensive book and my go to when I need to check on something. I'm so mad I'd like to sell them both on e bay... And more than that I want to cry. I don't even know how she got it, it was in the groom room which is in the basement, and that's gated off. Great early mothers day present... Destroy my $60 book when she KNOWS she's only allowed to color on blank paper!!!

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:26 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Not a vent....just could use some vibes.

Now that school is behind us, Mike and I are going to be starting our new chapter in life. I think it just really sunk in today that this it - no turning back now. The decisions me make over the course of this next year are going heavily impact our future.

I am currently moving in with him. Today we just started finally getting rid of some of his furniture and bringing some of mine in. It's a big change and I am starting to FINALLY feel like it is "our" apartment and we are in this together, not as separate entities.

Gracie and Cooper will be going to stay with my Grandma tomorrow, and will hopefully be a match made in heaven for her and will continue to stay with her. Future Puppy is in the works.

Mike is currently undergoing the enlistment process. There is a very real chance he won't be able to pass his physical due to his hip issue. We will know potentially in the next two days if it is sure thing NO, or within the next 2-3 weeks if there is a chance. If he makes it in...big changes.

If he doesn't make it in, then he will be looking for a job. Some connections have opened a door and there may be a very good opportunity for him in Minnesota. Which, obviously, would be a very big change!

There is just SO much up in the air right now. Just need some vibes that everything will work out and get settled.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm working on putting together a book of all of Payton's 365 photos. The ones I uploaded are not good enough quality - fair enough, I posted them on the web so they're only 100DPI. I guess I can go through and re-edit and re-save... all... 365 photos... at 300DPI...

No big deal.

EXCEPT BABY PAYTON WAS ADORABLE.
SO.
CUTE.

WANT PUPPY NOW.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 05-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Resident fainting goat

Watching the new transformers, which I was really enjoying in all it's silliness (cool cars, pretty girl, shia, things blowing up)

but like, ok no spoilers but the city is basically collapsing and they are running for their lives.
HOME GIRL HAS HER HEELS ON THE ENTIRE TIME
You've gotta be kidding me. YOU CAN'T RUN FOR YOUR LIFE IN HIGH HEELS!!!

Just little things movies do that **** me off lol

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm All Ears

My boob hurts like... bad. I figured out I have second degree burns on it. HOW do I do this more than once?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Top Dog

Cleaned up Gage's poop mountain today, wtf does the giant assbutt have to poop in the.same.spot every day?!?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:38 PM
orange iguanas.

I feel like I accomplished nothing today that I wanted to. Worked this morning, got stuck staying late because stupid people. Ended up being stuck in crappy traffic because it's road construction season. So I was crabby enough about that. Then we had to go to my aunt's retirement party... and I went with my mom instead of driving separate because she said she wasn't going to stay long... 2 hours later we finally left. So at this point it's after 4pm! After that all I had time for was running to Target, going to exchange my cat food, and bringing Juno to the park quick... lame.

And since tomorrow we are doing things for mothers day I don't know if I'll get everything done that I wanted... feels like a wasted weekend!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 05-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Cleaned up Gage's poop mountain today, wtf does the giant assbutt have to poop in the.same.spot every day?!?
You should totally make him a little bucket toilet and teach him to poop in it.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Erg. My mind won't shut off. I want sleeeeeeeeep.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACD/BCx ::
Marquis' Livin' On Tulsa Time "Tulsa" 2014 ACD
& part-time resident Corral West Call Me A Grimm Fairytale "Story" 2012 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 05-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
My boob hurts like... bad. I figured out I have second degree burns on it. HOW do I do this more than once?
FWIW if you have an aloe Vera or have access to one ... If you don't, I suggest you get one ... They really are very useful. We have an aloe garden out back & use it for everything from us to the animals.