Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-03-2012, 10:45 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Working on my birthday with a migrane!

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-03-2012, 11:47 AM
Twin 2.0

Had an exhausting day yesterday, went to bed early in the hopes of getting a good night's sleep. Instead, I woke up when my roommate came home at 3am and never really got back to sleep. I have a 12 hour day and I'm already super cranky.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am BEAT but can't sleep. I haven't slept more than a few minutes at a time in a few days and I have no explanation why. We've been super busy so I am physically and mentally exhausted. Today we had co op in the morning and in the afternoon we went on a field trip to a local orchard and market and learned all about making and bottling apple cider and apple butter... from the tree to the shelf.

I am ready to drop but I fear when I go to bed tonight... sleep will evade me once again and tomorrow is a super busy day. The preschool in the morning and co op in the afternoon. I can't afford to be tired lol

My brain just won't shut off... and it's not important stuff either. usually it's a stupid song stuck in my head or some weird thought that has no bearing on my life lol. I don't GET IT!!!!!

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Allons-y!

Newton's sister Stella may have gotten into some Advil this morning Her owner was able to induce vomiting right away and get her to the vet within 20 minutes. She was acting fine but is going to stay overnight at the vet's for observation, and if she did eat any, to make sure there is no kidney, liver, or heart damage. I'll post an update when I have one, but vibes would be appreciated...

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 10-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I am BEAT but can't sleep. I haven't slept more than a few minutes at a time in a few days and I have no explanation why. We've been super busy so I am physically and mentally exhausted. Today we had co op in the morning and in the afternoon we went on a field trip to a local orchard and market and learned all about making and bottling apple cider and apple butter... from the tree to the shelf.

I am ready to drop but I fear when I go to bed tonight... sleep will evade me once again and tomorrow is a super busy day. The preschool in the morning and co op in the afternoon. I can't afford to be tired lol

My brain just won't shut off... and it's not important stuff either. usually it's a stupid song stuck in my head or some weird thought that has no bearing on my life lol. I don't GET IT!!!!!
Have a drink before you go to bed. Wine would be best, probably, but I know you don't like wine. Maybe a beer. Nothing too strong, just enough to chill a little.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-03-2012, 05:14 PM
We are Home.

I loaded the kids up because it was decent out to go play at the park with some friends. Drove 40 min-1 hr to get there and the skys open up.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Tired of fighting with people over my house. Tired of nothing being done over there. It's going to be Christmas before I move in at this rate and I'm so pissed.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 10-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
Could be from the bleach! lol. Hope it's better now.

p.s. I hate bleach!
I hate bleach, too. But aggressive cleaning is the best thing for pent up frustrations. At least it's productive. Lol.

And headache is still lingering around, but I think it's because I've only had one coffee and nothing to eat. And I'm trying to budget around DH's video games.

I hate this hobby.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:03 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Have a drink before you go to bed. Wine would be best, probably, but I know you don't like wine. Maybe a beer. Nothing too strong, just enough to chill a little.
I have been (not wine though lol) but it isn't working. I can GET to sleep... But I can't stay asleep. I sleep for an hour... Two if I am lucky and then i wake up and drift in and out the rest of the night. Frustrating lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm All Ears

Coworker drama. Ugh

I really just need to vent. I try to avoid work related vents but I need a short one today.

I don't understand why coworkers go to their peers when they 1) Hate their job and think it's below them/boring what have you. Not like I can do anything and also it's a well paying job with benefits. 2) If you are said person in #1 and someone gives you something to do, don't act like that job is beneath you or too dull for you to learn. 3) If someone is trying to train you for something, don't sit there and text the whole time and not act interested. 4) If you get a bad review from the manager DON'T come to me and complain about the manager! It makes me feel awkward since I got a good review and I really see no reason to tell coworkers what was said at your review.

I like all my coworkers a lot, don't get me wrong. I just sometimes wonder why they are surprised when things like this happen. The boss is going to find out if you walk around bitching about everything.

Also my work load is going to double for the next month. I don't mind since I'm filling in for my friend with cancer. I'm just stressing that I'll be able to get it all done well.