Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #5581  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Toller_08's Avatar
Toller_08 Toller_08 is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post

Can you get into the chat on here? We should have a Friday night chat party.
If I could I would! For some reason my computer doesn't like chat. It makes it freeze for some reason. That's why I'm never in there.
__________________


Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Reply With Quote
  #5582  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Grab's Avatar
Grab Grab is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,091
Default

It's just the child and I this weekend. Again. Because for the fourth year in a row the lad is chaperoning the senior trip to Disney, etc. I have yet to have a Mother's Day where I can sleep in (which is all I really want) because every year that I've been a mother he goes on this trip over mother's day. Every. Single. Year. How many times does an adult need to go to Disney?!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5583  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:38 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
It's just the child and I this weekend. Again. Because for the fourth year in a row the lad is chaperoning the senior trip to Disney, etc. I have yet to have a Mother's Day where I can sleep in (which is all I really want) because every year that I've been a mother he goes on this trip over mother's day. Every. Single. Year. How many times does an adult need to go to Disney?!
I am sorry that this trip occurs over mothers day and you don't get your time to be pampered, sleep in, etc. He should make that up to you. You deserve time to relax.

As for how many times an adult needs to go to Disney? At least once a year? LOL for me it's once a year, if we can swing it twice all the better
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #5584  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Grab's Avatar
Grab Grab is online now
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I am sorry that this trip occurs over mothers day and you don't get your time to be pampered, sleep in, etc. He should make that up to you. You deserve time to relax.

As for how many times an adult needs to go to Disney? At least once a year? LOL for me it's once a year, if we can swing it twice all the better
I don't even want pampering, just sleep, lol. I can easily make my own food, etc, but I can't make the kiddo sleep past 8:30 And that's on a good day.

And you're taking family trips. He's there with a bunch of coworkers and high school students
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5585  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:52 PM
MandyPug's Avatar
MandyPug MandyPug is offline
Sport Model Pug
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Alberta
Posts: 5,244
Default

Decided to watch something free on hbo so I picked a documentary called One Nation Under Dog.

NOWHERE in the description does it even mention graphic scenes. There's a mother effing 3 minute part of gas chamber footage. It sneaks up on you too. I shut it off in time, it's way to close to bed time to watch something like that.

Serves me right for watching a doc without looking it up online first.
__________________

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Reply With Quote
  #5586  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:56 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
I don't even want pampering, just sleep, lol. I can easily make my own food, etc, but I can't make the kiddo sleep past 8:30 And that's on a good day.

And you're taking family trips. He's there with a bunch of coworkers and high school students
To me... Pampering is sleeping until whenever you want and them coming out of the room and napping on the couch LOL. I like sleep lol

And I must need some sleep because I read that as students who are high and upon review realized it was students who are in highschool LOL
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #5587  
Old 05-10-2013, 11:01 PM
DJEtzel's Avatar
DJEtzel DJEtzel is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 2,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
And I must need some sleep because I read that as students who are high and upon review realized it was students who are in highschool LOL
I did the same thing! Lol XD
__________________

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Reply With Quote
  #5588  
Old 05-11-2013, 06:43 AM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,210
Default

My charger for my phone just broke. Damnit.
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #5589  
Old 05-11-2013, 07:46 AM
frostfell's Avatar
frostfell frostfell is offline
Kung Pow Fish
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Albany, New York
Posts: 888
Default

goddamnit tori stop chewing the fur off your goddamn back legs. you were doing it, then you stopped, and it grew back, now youre doing it again, and i dont even know whats starting or stopping it *rage*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5590  
Old 05-11-2013, 12:21 PM
meepitsmeagan's Avatar
meepitsmeagan meepitsmeagan is offline
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Southwest Michigan
Posts: 2,768
Default

I don't wanna go to work. WAAAA.
__________________


Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.


©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site