My stomach hurts so bad.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 05-07-2013, 02:30 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I just had to rescue a very upset little garter snake from Belle... AGAIN

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 05-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
I got a call at one am last night and according to the voicemail it's the police looking for some guy. So I'm getting my coffee this morning and the number calls back again, once again the police looking for this man. I very politely say they have the wrong number, only to be told I must be mistaken because this is the number he gave them. Sorry I have no clue who he is, not my fault he gave you my number.
This happened to me several times but they showed up at my house. First time guy thought I was lying. Second time I gave him a lecture.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 05-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Top Dog

I hate my roommate. He used my toothbrush, used my towel, and chewed up a plastic cup of mine. Then I found out he was moving Tug's crate while I was gone. Then I come home two nights ago, and don't see Frag on the porch when I pull in the drive, and the roommate comes walking out of the house to his truck. I ask him where Frag is and he says "Oh, I just let him inside" (loose with Sir which is a big no no)... I had about **** my pants when I didn't see Frag there, and I verbally assaulted him in the street for everyone to hear. So sick of his denial and lies, he won't admit to doing anything wrong. He was supposed to be moving out this week, but last night his appendix burst, so we have to take care of his annoying crappy dog and put up with him until he heals and can move. Damnit. All. >.<

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 05-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Love My Mutt <3

ewwwwwww he used your toothbrush?!

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 05-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
I hate my roommate. He used my toothbrush, used my towel, and chewed up a plastic cup of mine. Then I found out he was moving Tug's crate while I was gone. Then I come home two nights ago, and don't see Frag on the porch when I pull in the drive, and the roommate comes walking out of the house to his truck. I ask him where Frag is and he says "Oh, I just let him inside" (loose with Sir which is a big no no)... I had about **** my pants when I didn't see Frag there, and I verbally assaulted him in the street for everyone to hear. So sick of his denial and lies, he won't admit to doing anything wrong. He was supposed to be moving out this week, but last night his appendix burst, so we have to take care of his annoying crappy dog and put up with him until he heals and can move. Damnit. All. >.<
ACK!!! he sounds awful, I would have kicked him out like ASAP and I would have reamed and screamed and punched. GAH, I hate terrible roommates. I hope he gets out of your hair soon.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 05-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Was BackwardCinderella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Meds meds meds!! When I had my Mirena put in the nurse told me "you can take as much Ibuprofen as you need today." Call your doc and make sure but you probably should be heavily medicated if you can do it! Those cramps are no joke, I'm sorry. =<
Ibuprophen isn't helping at the moment. When I had my mirena put in after Winnie was born (had complications with headaches because of it and had to have it removed) I don't remember the pain being this bad. Called OB this morning and left a message, hoping she gets back to me soon. It was all I could do to finish my client this morning then I cancelled the rest for the day. If I could have a hysterectomy, I would. In a flash. I'd like to donate it to someone who WANTS it, because I DON'T.

http://doofydogblog.blogspot.com/
In which creeper dogs, products and nonsense are discussed.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:27 PM
Top Dog

Why do people believe children HAVE to be only drinking sugary fruit juice, aspartame-laced diet drinks, tea, milk, etc, etc?

Water is a perfectly fine option. Seriously. But god forbid you give your child a glass of water. OH NOES. WHY AREN'T THEY DRINKING MILK OR FRUIT JUICE OR ____.

Old 05-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
ewwwwwww he used your toothbrush?!
Ew just ... Ew. That would be enough for me to kick his ass out ... Busted appendix & all.

I keep getting these weird calls from a number with all zeros but when I call it back I get a "call can't be reached" huh?

Old 05-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Why do people believe children HAVE to be only drinking sugary fruit juice, aspartame-laced diet drinks, tea, milk, etc, etc?

Water is a perfectly fine option. Seriously. But god forbid you give your child a glass of water. OH NOES. WHY AREN'T THEY DRINKING MILK OR FRUIT JUICE OR ____.

THANK YOU! Srsly.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.