Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-29-2013, 03:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I just discovered that being allergic to bananas when you already have a latex allergy is pretty common, because they have similar allergens. That's pretty neat, because I am allergic to latex.

On the flip side, I was also told I might want to look out for kiwi, pineapple, avocado, celery, melon, tomatoes, chestnuts and passion fruit.

.....If I become allergic to tomatoes, avocado, kiwi, or melon....I'm just going to ragequit eating.
I'm allergic to latex, mango, pineapple and kiwi. :[ I didn't start life with an allergy to any of the fruits, and the allergies are getting worse over time. Started with pineapple, then mango, then kiwi, and I'm told I'll just keep getting allergic to more and more things.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Top Dog

I got bit by something while out in the yard cleaning up, and it's swollen to the size of a marble on my neck. And it itches/hurts. Ugh.

Then I sat on the phone with tech support for my website for about 3 hours getting NOWHERE.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
I'm allergic to latex, mango, pineapple and kiwi. :[ I didn't start life with an allergy to any of the fruits, and the allergies are getting worse over time. Started with pineapple, then mango, then kiwi, and I'm told I'll just keep getting allergic to more and more things.
So add strawberries, papaya, and mango to the list?

You people are killing me. And I thought just bananas were bad.
Old 04-29-2013, 03:29 PM
dogstrong

Yes, but I haven't had any issues so far. I used to be able to eat all of those, then pineapple became a problem, I nearly killed myself with papaya in a smoothie, and kiwis attempted murder as well. I eat strawberries 4-5x/week, no issues there. Tomatoes and celery don't give me any problems, I don't eat any of the other foods mentioned.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 04-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

My allergies have decided to make their presence known, GAH!! not fun at all. I am walking around like I am in a haze. Lets hope they do not stay very long.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 04-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Behavior Nerd

I might be overthinking Snipe's spay - last night I dreamed that **I** got spayed. It was an ovary-sparing spay, but STILL! Talk about weird!

Old 04-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Top Dog

Ok family, do you really think that we're going to respond well to emotional blackmail and/or passive aggressive bullshit??

For the love of everything, do NOT tell me that my baby is not hungry and I should just walk around until she stops crying. She's my baby, I know the **** difference between crying and starvation mode crying.

RAGEFLAIL

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 04-29-2013, 05:47 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Almost got into a car accident today.

It was raining and we headed out to go bowling and as I'm driving down the main road a lady decides to pull out of the side street without looking when I was only a few feet away. I slammed on my brakes and thank GOD for my brand new tires or I probably would have skidded but I was able to stop mere inches from her car... JUST in the knick of time.

I had my headlights on and everything so it's not like I wasn't visible and it wasn't raining hard at the time.. she just didn't check before pulling out.

Scared the ever loving crap out of me and I had Hannah in the backseat

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

My IPhone decided to erase all my contacts, awesome.

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 04-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Almost got into a car accident today.

It was raining and we headed out to go bowling and as I'm driving down the main road a lady decides to pull out of the side street without looking when I was only a few feet away. I slammed on my brakes and thank GOD for my brand new tires or I probably would have skidded but I was able to stop mere inches from her car... JUST in the knick of time.

I had my headlights on and everything so it's not like I wasn't visible and it wasn't raining hard at the time.. she just didn't check before pulling out.

Scared the ever loving crap out of me and I had Hannah in the backseat
WOW! Glad you and Hannah are OK. I somehow manage to get behind idiots on my way to or from work or training classes at least twice a week, and I only have an 11 mile commute (17 each way to training classes). Mostly they are people who are afraid to drive the back roads, and today was no exception. Guy was barely going 5 mph BELOW the speed limit. Bad enough, right? Oh no! At the top of the last mountain, there was a guy walking the direction we were going on the opposite shoulder of the road, and the guy infront of me practically came to a stop and then crawled by him. The road is two lanes wide there, so it's not like the guy was in our lane or anything. We did finally manage to do the speed limit, but only because we were going down hill.