Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-28-2013, 07:04 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Why ask my advice if you're just going to tell me I can't possibly understand because I haven't squeezed a child out my vagina?!!

You came to me kiddo, I didn't ask to be your therapist. I know what I'm talking about and trust me, if you want to see if I'm wrong and ignore my advice then its no skin off my nose. Its your life and your kid. Go right ahead. But don't ask my opinions then try and debate with me how I can't possibly know what I'm talking about. Why the eff ask me in the effing first place then??!!

And while we are at it, you only ever contact me over your issues and trauma. Next time maybe ask how I'm doing, ok?????

Gar. Rant over.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 04-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Wrist is fractured. Arm is splinted. Cast Tuesday. ****.
****. ;( What'd you do? (If you don't mind me asking) Hope it heals fast! Is it your dominant hand?

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEtzel View Post
****. ;( What'd you do? (Luckilydon't mind me asking) Hope it heals fast! Is it your dominant hand?
Tried to catch a falling box, got hit instead.

Luckily, it's not my dominant hand, and luckily I already have time planned off work.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Tried to catch a falling box, got hit instead.

Luckily, it's not my dominant hand, and luckily I already have time planned off work.
Oh jeez! Well that is lucky, but I imagine you probably had the time off to relax or do something, not worry about a wrist fracture.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Resident fainting goat

People who are constantly complaining about their romantic partners.

You don't have to be in a relationship with your significant other. You don't have to deal with that person's ****. You choose to. It's annoying as hell for you to constantly be talking about all the things you don't like about whatever person that you're intimately involved with. Especially to the same people constantly/on a public forum like facebook.

It makes you seem like an ass, a pathetic, untrustworthy whiney ass who allows her/his own life to suck just because you're... what? afraid of change? I get that, but if you're constantly unhappy, ****ing leave. Or don't.
But either way, stop talking about how you're unhappy. Accept the decisions you choose to make again and again, every **** day.

Worse yet, people who ask for others to not pass judgement or have an opinion about said relationship. You've spent HOURS,DAYS, bitching about this person and basically laying your dirty laundry out to dry for all to see. You MADE your personal life public, so yea, enjoy people treating it like it's people magazine.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Silence, peasants.

Whinewhine I really don't want to go running. It's too warm. Meh.

Feist - 1 y/o Border Collie
Wesley - 3 y/o nephew derpoodle
Cleo - 13 y/o 'family dog' mini poodle
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM
I'm All Ears

blegh spring cleaning. There is no way I am going to get it all done today and my house looks like a disaster right now. I keep reminding myself that it must get worse before it gets better and even though it LOOKS less cluttered whenever I shove as many things in drawers as possible, I still have too much clutter. So taking a good look at everything I own will be good in the long run.

But it sucks right now.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Bite me.

**** it, I think I lost a friend over a training issue.

I KNOW, she probably was not a good friend to have if at the first sign of disagreement she flaked out, but I don't have tons of friends, and I am feeling her loss today.

And one of my baby chicks died.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
If you come to this city and don't stand on the right and let people walk up the left of the escalator I will SHIV YOU WITH A PENCIL LIKE THIS IS A TURKISH PRISON!!!

THERE ARE SIGNS! WITH PICTURES!
Oh god, dilly dallyers in Boston just kill me. Kill me. You've got that, and then you got the ones that are walking right in front of you on a narrow pass going "Lah dee dah".
Old 04-28-2013, 08:10 PM
dogstrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
People who are constantly complaining about their romantic partners.

You don't have to be in a relationship with your significant other. You don't have to deal with that person's ****. You choose to. It's annoying as hell for you to constantly be talking about all the things you don't like about whatever person that you're intimately involved with. Especially to the same people constantly/on a public forum like facebook.

It makes you seem like an ass, a pathetic, untrustworthy whiney ass who allows her/his own life to suck just because you're... what? afraid of change? I get that, but if you're constantly unhappy, ****ing leave. Or don't.
But either way, stop talking about how you're unhappy. Accept the decisions you choose to make again and again, every **** day.

Worse yet, people who ask for others to not pass judgement or have an opinion about said relationship. You've spent HOURS,DAYS, bitching about this person and basically laying your dirty laundry out to dry for all to see. You MADE your personal life public, so yea, enjoy people treating it like it's people magazine.
THANK YOU. lowercase.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"