Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-27-2013, 07:50 PM
orange iguanas.

I'm sad that I have decided to take my cat off raw. It solved the issue I needed it to, but it has created 2 extra issues that aren't any more fun to deal with... so I'm looking for that magical food that will fix EVERYTHING. Boo.

And it was like... hot today. My body needs 50 degree weather before it can adjust to 70 degree weather lol. I was gonna take Juno for a bike ride but she seemed like she was having a difficult time with the dramatic jump too, so that'll have to wait for another day...

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Resident fainting goat

If you come to this city and don't stand on the right and let people walk up the left of the escalator I will SHIV YOU WITH A PENCIL LIKE THIS IS A TURKISH PRISON!!!

THERE ARE SIGNS! WITH PICTURES!
Old 04-27-2013, 09:06 PM
Top Dog

I have so much stuff to do. And I don't want to do any of it.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Allons-y!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I have so much stuff to do. And I don't want to do any of it.
Yeah. One week left of classes, it's warm and beautiful outside, and my motivation is gone. Too bad all the things are due.

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 04-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I think I broke my wrist. Right before vacation.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-27-2013, 10:27 PM
Ball Thrower

I called 3 apartments today and all 3 stated that, "A dog is fine, but we don't accept cats." WTF? That's ridiculous. Added to that, the two roommate situations I called ALSO don't accept cats, but will accept the dog. Jeez.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:18 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
I called 3 apartments today and all 3 stated that, "A dog is fine, but we don't accept cats." WTF? That's ridiculous. Added to that, the two roommate situations I called ALSO don't accept cats, but will accept the dog. Jeez.
THIIIIIIIIIS.
We're looking to move in the semi-near future, and everywhere it says "No cats." My aunt suggested getting rid of them. Hells to the no!
My mom had something to do with managing an apartment building. I can't remember exactly what she did, but anyway, she told me almost every time someone with cats moved out, the carpet would reek of cat urine enough to have to replace the carpet, and the walls would be scratched. So I understand it from that point, but still! A) Not all cats leave a huge mess and B) Cat owners need to live somewhere too. >.<
Old 04-27-2013, 11:38 PM
Ball Thrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
THIIIIIIIIIS.
We're looking to move in the semi-near future, and everywhere it says "No cats." My aunt suggested getting rid of them. Hells to the no!
My mom had something to do with managing an apartment building. I can't remember exactly what she did, but anyway, she told me almost every time someone with cats moved out, the carpet would reek of cat urine enough to have to replace the carpet, and the walls would be scratched. So I understand it from that point, but still! A) Not all cats leave a huge mess and B) Cat owners need to live somewhere too. >.<
My mom is willing to take them. Her cat died a year ago and she misses him, then her dog is getting old; around 14 years old, I think. If he passes she'll be pet less and I don't think she's been pet less as long as I've lived. Its a passable solution for me. But how the heck would I get them from VA to CT without paying ridiculous amounts of money?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:53 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
My mom is willing to take them. Her cat died a year ago and she misses him, then her dog is getting old; around 14 years old, I think. If he passes she'll be pet less and I don't think she's been pet less as long as I've lived. Its a passable solution for me. But how the heck would I get them from VA to CT without paying ridiculous amounts of money?
Aww, it seems like it might be a really great thing for your mom to have them, and it looks like it works out for everyone. As to transport, I'm not experienced with cross-state traveling. You maybe could split the cost with your mom? It's something you might not be able to get out of, unless perhaps a rescue group might be willing to help with transport.
Good luck with everything. I wish I could be some help.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Wrist is fractured. Arm is splinted. Cast Tuesday. ****.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13