The Venting Thread

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I'm overnighting for work and I don't want to be. The 3 dogs I'm staying with are fine, but I want to be in my own home with my own dogs. :( I'm here until Tuesday, go home Tuesday night, then stay Wednesday-Friday again.

I need the money, but I'm so ready for a "normal" job.

Airn

SO's cousin has a brain tumor. She's had several.brain surgeries, basically has had haptic her brain removed. She has seizures daily. Rotors can't figure it out. Her brother had some tests done. He's been diagnosed with a rare blood disease that less than 1% of the population has. I just don't understand why these things happen. I feel so bad for my SO's family. Its bad enough with one child having severe issues. But another? With ompletely different issues? Just ugh.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
had a dog pass at work today... was older, not doing too well, but still... the most horrifying and awful thing to experience. hug your dogs tight people, you never know what will happen :(

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
My friend is being so unreasonable! She calls me all upset because she 'feels like I don't tell her things anymore.' I calmly and rationally explain why (she's often very harsh and judgy), and she gets all huffy 'WHATEVER! YOU NEVER CONSIDER THINGS FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.' I hate dealing with people who can't be calmly or rationally reasoned with! :rolleyes:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG.
OMG.
I just finished Catching Fire. I bought it yesterday afternoon because it was on sale at Target. I wanted Mockingjay too but it was sold out...

WHY. WAS. IT. SOLD. OUT.

And all the copies at the library are checked out... WHY
WHY

I'm about to buy the Kindle version WHY WHY

crazedACD

OMG.
OMG.
I just finished Catching Fire. I bought it yesterday afternoon because it was on sale at Target. I wanted Mockingjay too but it was sold out...

WHY. WAS. IT. SOLD. OUT.

And all the copies at the library are checked out... WHY
WHY

I'm about to buy the Kindle version WHY WHY
Late to the party! :p

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Didn't realize until my 7th work day in a row, that I'll be working 12 days in a row before a day off. Four more days to go... someone please kill me.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I accidentally put the block of cheese in the knife drawer when i made myself lunch on my break from work. I don't remember doing that but i apparently did and my mum found it and proceeded to yell at me like i did it on purpose.

I don't remember doing it.

I've done this sort of stuff before with cartons of egg whites and milk and stuff and I always get yelled at.

This sucks and makes me feel like crap.

Sigh.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Late to the party! :p
I knoooooow... I only read the first one because I saw somebody on my paperback swap had it, and I was like "well, okay!" And the first movie is free on Amazon Prime so I watched it a while back. And now I've been trying to figure out who would go see Catching Fire with me, but I kind of wanted to read the book first, and NOW I DON'T WANT TO EVEN SEE THE MOVIE GOSH

crazedACD

I knoooooow... I only read the first one because I saw somebody on my paperback swap had it, and I was like "well, okay!" And the first movie is free on Amazon Prime so I watched it a while back. And now I've been trying to figure out who would go see Catching Fire with me, but I kind of wanted to read the book first, and NOW I DON'T WANT TO EVEN SEE THE MOVIE GOSH
The first movie was kind of meh IMO, though I think I'm a little hard to impress :p. Catching Fire as a movie? Pretty fantastic, spot-on. They didn't leave out anything major and the character development was better than the first.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
The first movie was kind of meh IMO, though I think I'm a little hard to impress :p. Catching Fire as a movie? Pretty fantastic, spot-on. They didn't leave out anything major and the character development was better than the first.
This! I actually really loved the first one (I'm so in love with the series I think I'd be satisfied with anything), but Catching Fire is... perfect. I saw it twice last weekend and I really want to go again, but I'm running out of people to go with :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
so that means I'm totally going to leave the theatre like WHAT! WHAT! YOU CAN'T JUST END IT THERE! *throws movie ticket across the room*

I liked the first one, enjoyed the book and the movie, but I'm not like highly invested in them or anything like, say, Harry Potter. I just enjoy them. But NOW. NOW I'M ANGRY. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME.

I distracted myself with Harry Potter on the TV to calm down because I was seriously like >=< >=< >=<

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Every time I find something new that "wrong" with my little foster Schnauzer, it just makes me super angry!!

Her ears have looked fine, other than being covered in scabs from itching due to her skin infection. The other day I plucked out a wad of crusty stuff, still looked fine. Today she got her medicated bath, and for the hell of it I used a ear wash on her. Petting her tonight, OMG the wax coming out of them is AWFUL.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members online

No members online now.