Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Top Dog

Aesop had diarrhea while I was at work. Not wanting to soil his crate, he scooted it halfway across the room, broke out of the crate, jumped the gate that gates off the kitchen area and had a poosplosion all over my livingroom. Not pleased. So spending my lunchtime cleaning up diarrhea. So excited.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Water heater is broken. Dishes and laundry are starting to pile up, sick of taking showers at my mom's. Josh keeps putting off calling the landlord. Hoping he does it today.

First world problems.
You can heat water on the stove to wash & rinse dishes, take a sponge bath and wash your hair.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Where is my effing camera???
I am so seriously going insane not knowing where it is. *punches own face out of frustration*
Old 04-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
I am so seriously going insane not knowing where it is. *punches own face out of frustration*
Maybe its hanging out with mine? I had JUST bought a new one (nothing fancy but takes great pics) and I used it like twice...no idea where it is.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Obey the Toad.

It really bugs me that the flag at work is not half mast....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 04-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Aesop had diarrhea while I was at work. Not wanting to soil his crate, he scooted it halfway across the room, broke out of the crate, jumped the gate that gates off the kitchen area and had a poosplosion all over my livingroom. Not pleased. So spending my lunchtime cleaning up diarrhea. So excited.
Im sorry to laugh but your visual presented is fantastic and hilarious. Poor kiddo
Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Top Dog

This isn't really a vent, but I'm putting it here anyway. I need to make a new cage for Gwyneth (formerly known as Lis...it didn't suit her). That means her current cage, which was designed for a juvenile crested gecko, will be empty. And that means I really want to get a little female and grow her out. But I SHOULD NOT WANT TO DO THIS! Ack. I was warned this would happen lol. I keep thinking that I wouldn't even notice the food such a small gecko would eat, and all I'd need is another hygrometer and some suction cups (Jagger doesn't care for his feeding ledge, he won't eat much unless the food is on the ground). SOMEBODY STOP ME.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
I feel your pain Mines been lost for about a month and I'm concerned, it's a expensive camera. It has to be around somewhere! Part of me is paranoid; thinking some ones stolen it and sold it.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
This isn't really a vent, but I'm putting it here anyway. I need to make a new cage for Gwyneth (formerly known as Lis...it didn't suit her). That means her current cage, which was designed for a juvenile crested gecko, will be empty. And that means I really want to get a little female and grow her out. But I SHOULD NOT WANT TO DO THIS! Ack. I was warned this would happen lol. I keep thinking that I wouldn't even notice the food such a small gecko would eat, and all I'd need is another hygrometer and some suction cups (Jagger doesn't care for his feeding ledge, he won't eat much unless the food is on the ground). SOMEBODY STOP ME.

Join usssss....
Old 04-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Aware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
C'mon. You know you need another.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"