The Venting Thread

DJEtzel

I got dumped, so there's that.

My thanksgiving break is going awesome, I get to smile and pretend to be enjoying myself with family in sunny florida all while dealing with this.

It was for good reasons, I understood, I couldn't handle a re-enlistment, his new job, a 12 month tour with no communication..The distance felt like having a relationship with a phone.

I get it.
but it hurts like hell.

:(
I'm really sorry Fran. :(

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!

My thanksgiving break is going awesome, I get to smile and pretend to be enjoying myself with family in sunny florida all while dealing with this.

It was for good reasons, I understood, I couldn't handle a re-enlistment, his new job, a 12 month tour with no communication..The distance felt like having a relationship with a phone.

I get it.
but it hurts like hell.

I am so sorry! :(

Sending ((((HUGS)))) and chocolate, bread, and pasta!!

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon

I get it.
but it hurts like hell.

Oh man, I'm so sorry. :(

joce

Big hugs Fran!!!!!

So I got offered a foster, that is old and dying of cancer and just needs somewhere to die:( I am trying to convince myself I am not the house of animal death this year. Not helping! If it had been years ago I'd done it,but to many deaths for me this year.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Tattoo artist has time for a small tattoo appt today. I have a small tattoo I want done but my friend is designing it for me and that's a big part of why it's so special to me and she hasn't finished it yet. So I can't take advantage of this opportunity. Said artist is booking into the new year already. Sigh. I could probably whip something up myself and tweak it with her but that takes a big chunk of the meaning behind the tattoo out of it :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
So sorry, Fran :( That totally sucks.

RAWR... I placed on online ship to store order on Kmart.com for a Rarity Equestria girl doll... and they sent me Twilight Sparkle. I already HAVE twilight sparkle :mad:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm sorry Fran. Long distance relationships just suck, especially when they end up being that fairly soon into the whole thing. I can't do them either.

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Got to work this morning and found out that my samples are stuck in transit limbo somewhere...

Now I stare at the walls in my empty lab *sigh*

I won't be around to process them tomorrow...cause holiday vacation *meh*

Kootenay

So sorry Fran! That sucks.

Yesterday was like the worst day EVER. Woke up to a horrible stomach flu. We had stayed the night in town and had a bunch of errands to run, and my OH had to teach guitar lessons all afternoon, so I just sat in the car and threw up continuously all day and it was so miserable. Couldn't keep anything down.

This morning I tried a very small piece of toast. We'll see if it stays down.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I am so sorry Fran (((HUGGIES))) The right guy is out there for you <3

So myself and my two besties are exchanging gifts. I want to give them something both very special and personal. But I have no idea what. HELP!!!

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I hate this, I hate this, I HATE THIS!!!! I want my dog back more then anything in the world! I want to hear his bay one more time, I want to see his impression of Snoopy sleeping on top of his red doghouse. I want my heart want :(

I want my best friend back. Cancer sucks!

DJEtzel

Having a little minor heart attack...

Seeing this guy for a couple weeks now. We've known each other for the last year and finally everything worked out for us. I like him a lot... we've had some chemistry for some time... and we seem to get along really well and like each other.

Problem is, I'm tentatively planning on moving an hour away in the spring, and he's planning on moving a few states away in the next year or so.

Sadness. I thought this could really go somewhere... but how at this point?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
The direct tv instillation guy is supposed to be here btw 12-4pm ... It's 3:37. I know sometimes they run late but I haven't even gotten a phone call and I really don't want to run the automated gauntlet by calling the national number :(.

I WANT TV DARN IT!! :wall:

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Having a little minor heart attack...

Seeing this guy for a couple weeks now. We've known each other for the last year and finally everything worked out for us. I like him a lot... we've had some chemistry for some time... and we seem to get along really well and like each other.

Problem is, I'm tentatively planning on moving an hour away in the spring, and he's planning on moving a few states away in the next year or so.

Sadness. I thought this could really go somewhere... but how at this point?
oh my god so much this! my first bf from like 15 years ago lives in Schenectady NY, like 5 hours from me in Detroit. He keeps inviting me to come live with him there, but I want to move back to Seattle ASAP, and he has plans to move to the south to find cheaper housing. WHYYYYYYYYY

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
COMMUNICATION. Come on. It isn't that hard. And it is kind of a necessity when one happens to be in another STATE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

If he was here right now, I'd bean him over the head. But he's not. So I can't even express how frustrated I am, because HE DOESN'T COMMUNICATE.

:wall:

I'm going from being annoyed to being pissed off.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Some days just aren't good days.
These are the kind of days when it's 1:08AM and you're watching Dawsons Creek for the first time ever and you sort of want to cry.. and you can't figure any of it out.

Saeleofu

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

My professor tried to feed my dog a peanut butter sandwich.

The nurses at the doctor when I went to pick up my script pushed past me to get to my dog.

And some bitch at the gym nearly made me fall on my face and interrupted an otherwise great workout because she wanted to pet my dog. **** YOU. Isn't it common courtesy to not interrupt people on the treadmill anyway, especially if they have ear buds in? I mean for ****'s sake, I'M RUNNING, LEAVE ME ALONE.

Members online

No members online now.