Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

That is really scary Laur... not cool. =< I'm glad it's empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Either face-planting in the bowl or shoving handfuls in your eat-hole are acceptable.
I couldn't really do handfuls because it had liquid from my berries in it... I was over here tipping the little cup into my mouth and trying not to spill it all over my face... then once I was out of liquid I had to reach in with my fingers and try to scoop out whatever I had left in the cup...
DON'T JUDGE ME CO-WORKERS. You were all just up in here whining about how you didn't want to lift boxes of paper from Staples because they were heavy... BOXES OF PAPER.
YOU'RE ALL MEN.
I'LL LIFT THE HEAVY THINGS FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T JUDGE ME WITH MY CEREAL.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Top Dog

I'm COLD. Our heat/hot water is already off for the summer, so it's cold inside (it's the middle of April! It should be warm, hot even!). I have to keep a light on Jagger's cage to keep him warm, which I hate doing because it dries it out and I know that even the red light messes with his sleep/wake cycle (with the light it's 66F in his cage right now). And if I want a hot shower it has to happen at the gym, but I'm getting sick YET AGAIN (I swear it feels like I've been sick since January) which means I really don't feel like working out. Also, end of semester means busy with projects/studying, and I'm SO DONE. I have no motivation to do all this crap. I want it to be May so I can have warm weather and no school.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:47 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
There's a stolen uhaul truck parked outside the courthouse. They have everything roped off and the bomb squad out there. We can see the uhaul and bomb robot from our offices. Haven't evacuated us yet but all the way up to our parking lot is evacuated. Kind of hard to concentrate.

Seriously though.... Not funny if it is a joke. 2 days after Boston and 2 days before the anniversary of the okc bombing. People are on edge. Hopefully it's nothing.
I just got a text through my emergency alert system that a certain area on campus just received a bomb threat and that police are investigating...lovely...just makes me want to go attend my final today!

Old 04-17-2013, 12:50 PM
Top Dog

One of my classmates posted this on Facebook

Quote:
I will be getting my BA of Science in Zoo Science!
\

No. No you're not. You're getting a BS in Zoo Science. If you don't even know what degree you're getting, you shouldn't graduate
Old 04-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post

\

No. No you're not. You're getting a BS in Zoo Science. If you don't even know what degree you're getting, you shouldn't graduate
LOL!!!!!!!!

That is so very sad!
Old 04-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
YES. OMG SO MUCH YES.

My vents:
Angry about the Boston Bombings.

Severely irritated that Jin is still harassing those around me about menial things like, "Oh, I don't know how to deal with finances, how would you deal with this?" Pay your bills. Don't blow money on stupid ****. Save. It's really that simple. We don't have a very complicated financial life. He's also been posting status updates every 10 minutes like, "Random Fact about Jin #1329845". And yeah, he started at one. This isn't my problem anymore. I don't want it to be anyone ELSE's problem, either. They don't have any more obligation to him than I do. And that in itself shouldn't be my problem because they aren't me and he isn't my problem ergo their choices shouldn't be my problem? But I feel like I need to protect everyone now, and it's a giant complicated issue with conflicting interests.

Kind of upset about the living situation today. I can't go into major details but things are slightly complicated and I don't think everyone is on the same page. The whole atmosphere is different and it bothers me a bit. Especially after such a wonderful weekend.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:

\

Many schools DO offer BAs in science subjects. At the university I went to, you can get a BA in biology; I know several people who did, because you didn't have to take the higher level chemistry classes, and they planned on being high school or middle school teachers.

Your school might not offer that option, but it does exist. :]

I even know someone working on her PhD in entomology who has a BA in biology.

Of course, that's still not a BA of science, lol.
Old 04-17-2013, 01:19 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

what the heck? all of a sudden I have this intense pressure in the middle of my FACE. It starts at my front upper teeth and goes up to my eyeballs and forehead. it's obviously sinuses but why so sudden? I don't feel congested but they must be inflamed or something.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-17-2013, 01:35 PM
dogstrong

Quote:

loool, I feel like people who can't spell "college" shouldn't be able to graduate, either.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 04-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Water heater is broken. Dishes and laundry are starting to pile up, sick of taking showers at my mom's. Josh keeps putting off calling the landlord. Hoping he does it today.

First world problems.
You can't wash dishes / laundry with cold water? Something is wrong with out hot water heater (even though it was just replaced ) & it causes the hot water to have a very strong sulfurous smell (even though the water is tested as fine) ... We have a filter for the drinking water but the one that filtered the rest o the house broke. So as long as we don't use hot water it's ok (something about the hot water heater & what it's made of reacting with the chrmistry of the water or something) so for dishes & laundry we use cold water

I also take cold showers ... But since you are up north that might not be an option lol.