Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4911  
Old 04-16-2013, 07:58 PM
frostfell's Avatar
frostfell frostfell is offline
Kung Pow Fish
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Albany, New York
Posts: 800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Clearly I was ... I stand corrected.
More correctly: Bought a dog, gave him to a home screened to hell and back, who a month later refused to return my calls or keep in touch, then I moved to the other side of the state, and gave up, then moved to Michigan, and NOW, randomly, woke up to an IM and was sent a picture from a third party saying "is this who i think it is?" and it was him, and then i had no other information for several hours while i sat and ate nails and wondered and speculated and worried, until two people got back to me with more details

im perfectly ****ing allowed to dislike people who have spat on me, wronged me, and been rude to me. i would be pretty insane to still adore people who have done those things to me
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4912  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:23 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,886
Default

Of course you can hate them, but you're silly if you think anyone whom you publicly bad mouth owes you a lick of intel on a dog you gave up.
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #4913  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Red Chrome's Avatar
Red Chrome Red Chrome is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
More correctly: Bought a dog, gave him to a home screened to hell and back, who a month later refused to return my calls or keep in touch, then I moved to the other side of the state, and gave up, then moved to Michigan, and NOW, randomly, woke up to an IM and was sent a picture from a third party saying "is this who i think it is?" and it was him, and then i had no other information for several hours while i sat and ate nails and wondered and speculated and worried, until two people got back to me with more details

im perfectly ****ing allowed to dislike people who have spat on me, wronged me, and been rude to me. i would be pretty insane to still adore people who have done those things to me
You can dislike them but don't spout untruths. ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be ready to back up your claims with proof. This is where google sleuthing is useful. Either put up or shut up.

Furthermore...they wronged you....over a fuc**ng FURSAVER and LEASH..Tell me how much they were and I will send you the **** money to get new ones. As far as rude......well.....I don't think I'd be nice either if you were rude to me.

I understand **** happens and you can only do so much to keep track of a dog you place. However, why weren't you on the microchip to help keep track of him? Why didn't you call the father to the girl(his number was easy to find)? Why didn't you....the list goes on. You placed the dog, weren't concerned about it after that.
__________________
Osyrius SilverChrome GTOVonMarionHaus-OFA H/E DM Free CGC DDJ RN BH
WBBs BleauChrome Lady of TheCopa-CGC STARR Naughty RockStar
The BlackChrome Executioner VonMarionHaus-Puppy Terrorist
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Reply With Quote
  #4914  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:24 PM
frostfell's Avatar
frostfell frostfell is offline
Kung Pow Fish
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Albany, New York
Posts: 800
Default

I wasnt asking them
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4915  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:25 PM
frostfell's Avatar
frostfell frostfell is offline
Kung Pow Fish
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Albany, New York
Posts: 800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
You can dislike them but don't spout untruths. ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS be ready to back up your claims with proof. This is where google sleuthing is useful. Either put up or shut up.

Furthermore...they wronged you....over a fuc**ng FURSAVER and LEASH..Tell me how much they were and I will send you the **** money to get new ones. As far as rude......well.....I don't think I'd be nice either if you were rude to me.

I understand **** happens and you can only do so much to keep track of a dog you place. However, why weren't you on the microchip to help keep track of him? Why didn't you call the father to the girl(his number was easy to find)? Why didn't you....the list goes on. You placed the dog, weren't concerned about it after that.
You dont know nearly as much as you think you do
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4916  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Red Chrome's Avatar
Red Chrome Red Chrome is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
You dont know nearly as much as you think you do
Think again. Seriously, how much was the leash and fursaver? I'll send you the money for it, so you will drop the..."they stole from me."




Better yet, consider the tub of Nupro I sent you for Kitty payment for the leash and collar. That should cover it.
__________________
Osyrius SilverChrome GTOVonMarionHaus-OFA H/E DM Free CGC DDJ RN BH
WBBs BleauChrome Lady of TheCopa-CGC STARR Naughty RockStar
The BlackChrome Executioner VonMarionHaus-Puppy Terrorist
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Reply With Quote
  #4917  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:28 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfell View Post
I wasnt asking them
So you're mad other people couldn't tell you what was going on in a rescue that they have no part in (presuming anyone associated is part of them)? That seems unreliable.
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #4918  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:30 PM
SevenSins's Avatar
SevenSins SevenSins is offline
APBTs & One Crazy Banana
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
Think again. Seriously, how much was the leash and fursaver? I'll send you the money for it, so you will drop the..."they stole from me."
Actually, she's already been paid for the fursaver. She told the woman she took money from (on another forum) and sold it to to go f*** herself and that she wasn't sending it.
Reply With Quote
  #4919  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
AdrianneIsabel's Avatar
AdrianneIsabel AdrianneIsabel is offline
Glutton for Crazy
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 8,886
Default

How did they get the fursaver? Was it on a dog that they took in ?
__________________
Sloan von Krigbaum CGC BH CD NA NJ PD MJ-N RATI RATN 3/7/10 -
Shamoo NJ-N RATI RATN 3/1/98 -
Phelan du Loups du Soleil 6/15/13-

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.


Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Reply With Quote
  #4920  
Old 04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
Airn's Avatar
Airn Airn is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bentonville, AR
Posts: 908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
Actually, she's already been paid for the fursaver. She told the woman she took money from (on another forum) and sold it to to go f*** herself and that she wasn't sending it.
Well, that seems awfully nice.....

I don't know your situation, frostfell. I know little to nothing about you or your dogs, but you seem to have a LOT of problems. And you seem to always be pissed off about something. Maybe seeing a doctor and getting some anxiety meds or something will help. Or trying some techniques to help your stress.

And all the cursing.. seriously? I mean, first off, you aren't actually saying these words since they're censored. It's one thing to occansionally spout off a *** but every post? Again, I think this goes with the anger/anxiety/whatever problems you have.

You're getting upset over something you can't control. Seriously, calm down. Chillax.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site