Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-16-2013, 12:24 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Oh for god sake, you CANNOT be serious. Those are two clips edited together, nothing like that ever aired.

This is the original clip about the Boston Marathon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tGBdBs5LVaY

It does not involve a bomb whatsoever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Wow, you're gulliable. Do some research. That's several episodes combined. The bombing is of bridges and the marathon is in a car. All be it all bad taste, it's not a prediction.

Seriously, I... lol
I'm so serious. I'm not gullible, I'm open-minded. It's too much of coincidence even though they were edited together from the same episode. They did air on tv, That is NOT from two separate episodes, just two different parts of the same episode. TWO explosions? Maybe one and I wouldn't piece it together. But, I don't believe this for a minute isn't foreshadowing. Laughing at me isn't really going to do a whole lot?

I think that all of the people who haven't questioned a thing are pretty gullible too, they're just the majority, and that wasn't my vent.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-16-2013, 12:25 PM
Top Dog

Apparently I'm scheduled for an education program this Saturday 7am to 7pm out of town, and also scheduled for customer service training the same day with the same job from 8am to 11am. Um, I really cannot be in two places at once I know it'll be fixed, but it's irritating when it's clearly posted on the schedule and the computer where I work and when I work. I really hope I stay assigned to the all-day education program because I've really, REALLY been looking forward to it.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
But, I don't believe this for a minute isn't foreshadowing.
In my experience, although foreshadowing is common in literature, television, movies, and the like, it's not "used" in real life because real life is not written with the future in mind. It just...happens.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:33 PM
such sights to show you

First the "We Saw Your Boobs" song, now this. Clearly Seth MacFarlane wants to be our overlord. Who knows what he is capable of.

Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence. Especially when it is manufactured (edited) to look like more of a coincidence than it is.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
In my experience, although foreshadowing is common in literature, television, movies, and the like, it's not "used" in real life because real life is not written with the future in mind. It just...happens.
My thought though is that it IS. Just as there were SOOOO many episodes that very closely resembled the 9/11 attacks on different television shows months and years prior.

Just as there's a bit in the batman film (where there was an attack) about Newtown, Connecticut.

There are just too many cases of such "coincidental" foreshadowing of events that DO happen, broadcasted by major media networks that are all being controlled by the same groups of people, that I don't believe it isn't done on purpose by our government. And quite frankly, that makes me so sick it isn't even funny.

I think our history was and our future is already written so much more than we can fathom. And I'm not sure why that thought makes me an idiot anymore than the thoughts anyone else has on the matter.

fyi; that episode was not written OR directed by Seth Macfarlane.

Red Dog's Reconnaissance Man CGC CL1-R CL1-H CL1-F CL1-S USJ
General Patton Vom Winter Storm
Old 04-16-2013, 12:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post

Best comment ever.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:39 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Because it is absolutely foreshadowing, because people have never, ever copied movies before.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 04-16-2013, 12:45 PM
Resident fainting goat

As someone who watches a lot of family guy..that is two different episodes sliced together/two every different parts.

The marathon had NOTHING to do with the bombings in the episode. peter drives his car through the marathon (hitting a bunch of runners but no explosions)

How could he be there, in his car, while also making the phone call in his supposed turban outfit?

The episode was OBVIOUSLY sliced and edited.

Basically Peter goes skydiving and has a neardeath experience.. decides to convert to islam. That's when he is making the supposed phone calls and you hear the two BOOM noises. Nothing to do with the marathon.

The whole episode for whoever would like to actually watch it instead of spewing whatever some ridiculous youtube conspiracy video tells them
http://www.watchfreeinhd.com/bNPrvq

I live here. There is still blood on the streets.
Enough.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
First the "We Saw Your Boobs" song, now this. Clearly Seth MacFarlane wants to be our overlord. Who knows what he is capable of.

Sometimes a coincidence is just a coincidence. Especially when it is manufactured (edited) to look like more of a coincidence than it is.
I'm going to take this moment to say that you are one of my fav people on this board. That is all.

Taboo, Zuma, Mighty Mouse, Zinga, Edgar, Zip Tie
Old 04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post

Heh heh ...

I love Seth, I find him refreshingly funny that he ain't afraid to make fun of anyone. America (& the world) NEEDS a guy like him to remind us to have a sense of humor & to not be so sensitive! He'll be makes fun of the south all the time & you don't see me boycotting him & wanting him gone.

I hate what we have become as a country so sensitive & afraid of offending people! It didn't even involve an explosion! What about all the jokes & skits he made about the war in Afghanistan (like the episode where Brian & stewie I list & get deployed. He has also made fun of 911 & even suicide bombers

Maybe because he's from Boston (I think??? Correct me if I am wrong)