Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-14-2013, 10:33 AM
Sport Model Pug

It snowed and is still snowing... And froyo is on the other side of town. That was going to be my treat today for being good all week, I guess I'll have some coconut milk "ice cream" instead.,,

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 04-14-2013, 10:37 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

After the whole rabbit ordeal ... That evening I went to brim the dogs in to find only two instead of four

So after a minute of calling ... The jack Russell came back imediately (he only got as far as the horse paddock behind the yard. Josefina ( the little bitch) took longer to get back ... I know that some folks don't believe dogs feel this **** but I swear both were very ashamed & "sorry" they disappointed me (I didn't scold them but I didn't praise them or act very happy with them either).

Soooo I had to spend a morning before I could put them out fixing a hole in the fence I must have missed on the last inspection ... Grrrr.

Old 04-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

My mom inadvertently is causing scuffles... even right after I told her THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO CAUSE A SCUFFLE she did it again and I had to take Payton clear into another room to get him to calm down...
and the aggravating part is she's coming in to talk to me about stuff that isn't even important. Stop randomly babbling dumb ($@% at me and causing my dogs to fight. Not appreciated.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-14-2013, 01:56 PM
orange iguanas.

The snow/rain/ice we have going on today... totally unacceptable.
And our 5 mile hike we took yesterday kicked my butt because wading uphill through snow is actually kind of difficult! I just want spring!! I think this is the first time I've ever been upset about snow.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-14-2013, 07:35 PM
aka RedHotBabe

The northern lights didn't make an appearance last night. Kind of irritated.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Making, or rather, have made, a difficult decision that I truly believe is for the best... I hope. *sigh* I am still very sad to finally make it, though.

(ftr, we're all fine and none of the dogs are going anywhere, or anything).

Old 04-14-2013, 08:02 PM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
My mom inadvertently is causing scuffles... even right after I told her THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO CAUSE A SCUFFLE she did it again and I had to take Payton clear into another room to get him to calm down...
and the aggravating part is she's coming in to talk to me about stuff that isn't even important. Stop randomly babbling dumb ($@% at me and causing my dogs to fight. Not appreciated.
what is she doing?
Old 04-14-2013, 08:44 PM
Top Dog

The female crested gecko at work freaking BIT ME! Many times! It didn't hurt, but it's just sooooooo not like her to do that. I think she was just hungry, though, because she ate all her crickets overnight and when I offered her some CGD this morning she scarfed it down like there was no tomorrow. I did get to check her calcium reserves while my finger was in her mouth, and they looked pretty small.

Also, I just poured a quart of water over myself while I was watching Doctor Who as I forgot I didn't put the lid back on my bottle. Clearly I needed to be wet to get into the whole sinking submarine thing lol.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Top Dog

My SO stayed at his parents house this weekend, and it's only been two nights with him gone, but I already miss him.
He'll be going to Costa Rica for three weeks on business sometime this summer...and I'm already dreading it.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Ugh parents & my dogs ... Don't get me started on that.

Vent no 2 ... I was going out with a girl friend for dinner & a movie (kind of like a girls night out kinda thing) & dad is asking me this & that, giving me the 3rd degree about being careful & not doing anything brash like I am some ****ing 15 year old or something ... HELLO IM ****ING 30!!!!!! Soon to be 31, I was polite & gentle about letting him know he was treating me like a kid ... But ****!!!