Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Top Dog

It's really frustrating when an instructor lists email as the "preferred contact method", but then doesn't actually check/reply to emails. It's been five days, two emails, two voicemails, and nothing. Gaaaaaah.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm really disappointed that instead of even checking with me to see if I can come into the studio and record, my podcasting friend is instead having another of our friends call in over the phone to record. Which is a technological frustration and the quality isn't very good.
Because that's better than me coming into the studio I guess.

It happened last week and I thought "oh, it must have been a last minute thing." But then it happened again this week... I guess it COULD have been a last minute thing TWICE but... that seems unlikely.

Every time he has asked me if I can come in I have said yes. I could understand if he kept asking me and I said no and he just decided to quit asking... but that's not the case.

My feelings have been hurt repeatedly over this, I'm about to just be done entirely. We're supposed to be friends...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA NAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I'm really disappointed that instead of even checking with me to see if I can come into the studio and record, my podcasting friend is instead having another of our friends call in over the phone to record. Which is a technological frustration and the quality isn't very good.
Because that's better than me coming into the studio I guess.

It happened last week and I thought "oh, it must have been a last minute thing." But then it happened again this week... I guess it COULD have been a last minute thing TWICE but... that seems unlikely.

Every time he has asked me if I can come in I have said yes. I could understand if he kept asking me and I said no and he just decided to quit asking... but that's not the case.

My feelings have been hurt repeatedly over this, I'm about to just be done entirely. We're supposed to be friends...
((((((((HUGS))))))))

I still don't understand why people do stuff like this. I really don't. . .
Old 04-12-2013, 11:53 PM
Ball Thrower

It's nearly impossible to find an affordable apartment/room that will accept all 2 cats and a dog. It makes me very sad and frustrated.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:35 AM
Jelly baby?

Apparently I've been stacking Logan wrong. I'm currently flipping through "An Eye for a Dog" and I've been placing Logan's hind feet too far behind him. Why? It looks better TO ME based on other dogs I've seen. The book points out that collies, specifically, do not have their legs as far behind them as other dogs. It would be a fault in most breeds, but is correct in collies. I'VE BEEN FREAKING MESSING UP MY DOG'S STACK BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS WRONG WHEN IT WAS RIGHT!

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 04-13-2013, 03:54 AM
Blackout

Ditto. Minus the two cats part for me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
It's nearly impossible to find an affordable apartment/room that will accept all 2 cats and a dog. It makes me very sad and frustrated.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 04-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Ho ho ho off.

I should have been at shows nearly every weekend this month! We still haven't been able to go since his debut in January! I'm not sad, because he's healing, and we can go soon enough, but seeing other people going is giving me a little

I will tell him we are just being fashionably late to the party at least we can still do crufts next year!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 04-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Ball Thrower

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyMei1112 View Post
Ditto. Minus the two cats part for me though.
Well, my mom is willing to take the cats if I can't find a place to accept them. Amazingly enough with just the dog, it is easier here in VA Beach to find a place. I replied to one ad with someone who has a vizsla, which is really the only reason I responded, lol.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:02 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I'm sick again. I've spent far too much money on doctors bills and medicine. I can't afford this, I'm saving up for a car!! Probably gonna make an appt on Monday regardless, because I can't afford to let it get worse and miss work either.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 04-13-2013, 01:29 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

My dogs killed a rabbit in the yard this morning ... They come in at night for some reason, I don't know why ... But I had to be somewhere in the morning so I let them out a little earlier then I normally do.

Well I heard bear, the jack Russell barking so I went to the window & looked to see what all the fuss is about & I see buddy chewing on something ... So I went out to see what it was & it turned out to be a rabbit :/