Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Top Dog

I got my hair cut, then came come and colored it. It was supposed to be "medium auburn brown" and the box shows brown with a slight reddish tint. IT CAME OUT FREAK RED-VIOLET. Like, to the point I don't think it'll be allowed at work. So now I need to go get a new box of color and do it all over again. UGH. At least it's only semi-permanent, so in theory washes out in a month. I just don't have a month to wait, because I work tomorrow.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I got my hair cut, then came come and colored it. It was supposed to be "medium auburn brown" and the box shows brown with a slight reddish tint. IT CAME OUT FREAK RED-VIOLET. Like, to the point I don't think it'll be allowed at work. So now I need to go get a new box of color and do it all over again. UGH. At least it's only semi-permanent, so in theory washes out in a month. I just don't have a month to wait, because I work tomorrow.
Color Oops Hair Color Removal... it works. I've used it twice on reds that went wrong.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Top Dog

It's the second day of April, and I'm already burned out on April It's annoying and discouraging when people ignore everything you say and go with the "Big Name" that does more harm than good. I used to look forward to April for the education and advocacy opportunities it brought, but nothing ever changes.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Color Oops Hair Color Removal... it works. I've used it twice on reds that went wrong.
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember that! This is not the first time I've had a color go wrong, but it's definitely the worst And it is always the reds.

I *think* it's fixed. It looks like it'll still be a bit red after it dries, but I was aiming for that. Just not...purple. I should have known it was going wrong when the dye looked like thick grape kool-aid.

Also, I realized today my dress is sleeveless. I HAVE TO SHAVE MY ARMPITS FOR YOU, LOGAN.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Annnnnnnd that's why I don't color my hair ... Never have ... Never will ... EVER.

I am too scared of it going wrong lol, plus I like my natural hair color.

My vent: candy crush- why do you have to be so **** ADDICTIVE!!! Your worse then entry birds :/
Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember that! This is not the first time I've had a color go wrong, but it's definitely the worst And it is always the reds.

I *think* it's fixed. It looks like it'll still be a bit red after it dries, but I was aiming for that. Just not...purple. I should have known it was going wrong when the dye looked like thick grape kool-aid.

Also, I realized today my dress is sleeveless. I HAVE TO SHAVE MY ARMPITS FOR YOU, LOGAN.
I'd like to see a pic of that hair color gone wrong ... Bet it kind of looks cool .

Also please post pics of showing Logan ... I love show pix, the dogs (&the people) always look so good.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I'd like to see a pic of that hair color gone wrong ... Bet it kind of looks cool .

Also please post pics of showing Logan ... I love show pix, the dogs (&the people) always look so good.
I'll post whatever pics I can manage. Won't be many pics of me unless someone else can take pics, obvious (*cough*Sizzle or Airn*cough*)
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Top Dog

Blacklights get SUPER HOT in 5 minutes. I'll have to switch up my order and put it last in my rotation.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Annnnnnnd that's why I don't color my hair ... Never have ... Never will ... EVER.

I am too scared of it going wrong lol, plus I like my natural hair color.

My vent: candy crush- why do you have to be so **** ADDICTIVE!!! Your worse then entry birds :/
I've coloured my hair more times than I can even begin to count and only disliked it twice. So why exactly will you never color your hair again?
Meh.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 04-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
That's a joke right? Because the definition of a word should dictate it's usage.
Otherwise you sound ignorant.

Whenever this stuff comes up I remember Joey from Friends.
"This is all a moo point."
"Huh? A moo point?"
"Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo."
I love that episode. Hell, I love ALL the episodes.