Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #4471  
Old 04-02-2013, 08:05 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

I got my hair cut, then came come and colored it. It was supposed to be "medium auburn brown" and the box shows brown with a slight reddish tint. IT CAME OUT FREAK RED-VIOLET. Like, to the point I don't think it'll be allowed at work. So now I need to go get a new box of color and do it all over again. UGH. At least it's only semi-permanent, so in theory washes out in a month. I just don't have a month to wait, because I work tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #4472  
Old 04-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is offline
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I got my hair cut, then came come and colored it. It was supposed to be "medium auburn brown" and the box shows brown with a slight reddish tint. IT CAME OUT FREAK RED-VIOLET. Like, to the point I don't think it'll be allowed at work. So now I need to go get a new box of color and do it all over again. UGH. At least it's only semi-permanent, so in theory washes out in a month. I just don't have a month to wait, because I work tomorrow.
Color Oops Hair Color Removal... it works. I've used it twice on reds that went wrong.
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4473  
Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

It's the second day of April, and I'm already burned out on April It's annoying and discouraging when people ignore everything you say and go with the "Big Name" that does more harm than good. I used to look forward to April for the education and advocacy opportunities it brought, but nothing ever changes.
Reply With Quote
  #4474  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Color Oops Hair Color Removal... it works. I've used it twice on reds that went wrong.
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember that! This is not the first time I've had a color go wrong, but it's definitely the worst And it is always the reds.

I *think* it's fixed. It looks like it'll still be a bit red after it dries, but I was aiming for that. Just not...purple. I should have known it was going wrong when the dye looked like thick grape kool-aid.



Also, I realized today my dress is sleeveless. I HAVE TO SHAVE MY ARMPITS FOR YOU, LOGAN.
Reply With Quote
  #4475  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Color Oops Hair Color Removal... it works. I've used it twice on reds that went wrong.
Annnnnnnd that's why I don't color my hair ... Never have ... Never will ... EVER.

I am too scared of it going wrong lol, plus I like my natural hair color.

My vent: candy crush- why do you have to be so **** ADDICTIVE!!! Your worse then entry birds :/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4476  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Thanks for the tip, I'll have to remember that! This is not the first time I've had a color go wrong, but it's definitely the worst And it is always the reds.

I *think* it's fixed. It looks like it'll still be a bit red after it dries, but I was aiming for that. Just not...purple. I should have known it was going wrong when the dye looked like thick grape kool-aid.



Also, I realized today my dress is sleeveless. I HAVE TO SHAVE MY ARMPITS FOR YOU, LOGAN.
I'd like to see a pic of that hair color gone wrong ... Bet it kind of looks cool .

Also please post pics of showing Logan ... I love show pix, the dogs (&the people) always look so good.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4477  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I'd like to see a pic of that hair color gone wrong ... Bet it kind of looks cool .

Also please post pics of showing Logan ... I love show pix, the dogs (&the people) always look so good.
I'll post whatever pics I can manage. Won't be many pics of me unless someone else can take pics, obvious (*cough*Sizzle or Airn*cough*)
Reply With Quote
  #4478  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Blacklights get SUPER HOT in 5 minutes. I'll have to switch up my order and put it last in my rotation.
Reply With Quote
  #4479  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is offline
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Annnnnnnd that's why I don't color my hair ... Never have ... Never will ... EVER.

I am too scared of it going wrong lol, plus I like my natural hair color.

My vent: candy crush- why do you have to be so **** ADDICTIVE!!! Your worse then entry birds :/
I've coloured my hair more times than I can even begin to count and only disliked it twice. So why exactly will you never color your hair again?
Meh.
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #4480  
Old 04-03-2013, 11:28 AM
JustaLilBitaLuck's Avatar
JustaLilBitaLuck JustaLilBitaLuck is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
That's a joke right? Because the definition of a word should dictate it's usage.
Otherwise you sound ignorant.


Whenever this stuff comes up I remember Joey from Friends.
"This is all a moo point."
"Huh? A moo point?"
"Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo."
I love that episode. Hell, I love ALL the episodes.
__________________
Megan
| Jack - Lhasa Apso | Missy - Rottweiler | Heidi - Cocker Spaniel | Sassy - Siamese | Emmy & Oscar - Parakeets |
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site