Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-22-2013, 01:54 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
So sorry you're having to go through this and you've had a quite the insane few months, but clearly, you are FAR better off without him!!!!
Yeah now you don't have to deal with those crazy I laws anymore lol.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:00 AM
Plus One

The wind speed outside is 50km/h with rain and hail. I nearly got blown away trying to feed the horses and my boss made me turn them out. I'm sick and I don't know if my boss knows what that much wind does to her horses but I blooming well do now!!!!! It was not a pretty sight watching me try to handle two over fed and underexercised thoroughbred mares lol. What they need is to be galloped out to settle them but one is lame and the other missing a shoe plus I'm sick. It took me half an hour just to get barely enough haylage out to them. Now I'm sitting here worried about them but they're to be left out until 5 apparently. Just 8 hours to go!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Best Buy says even with the new hard drive they can only get it to post about half the time. They swapped in new memory, swapped in a new battery, tried a bunch of different things, from the sound of it they were quite thorough. They determined the mobo must be going bad.
My hard drive WAS bad, my parent's computer didn't like it either and it's completely dead now, so I guess it's just an amazing coincidence.

Best ETA: "no sooner than two weeks."

Everything I own is old and broken. My computer. My laptop. My car. My dog. My house.

I can't even create any new art to try and sell to recoup some expenses here because MY COMPUTER IS DEAD. and nobody wants to buy any of my art anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

hate myself right now.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA NAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Top Dog

Pretty certain my child has night terrors. Apparently you just wait for them to outgrow them. Exciting
Old 03-22-2013, 02:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Pretty certain my child has night terrors. Apparently you just wait for them to outgrow them. Exciting
ugh I'm sorry. My younger brother had those as a kid. not fun for anyone. Basically you do just have to wait for them to outgrow it

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 03-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Silence! I ban you!

My oldest daughter had that. Lasted a couple of years. You'd go in to comfort her when she woke up screaming, but she wasn't awake. The eyes were open but nobody was home. Just be comforting and let them calm down on their own. Not much you can do.

As noted, they outgrow it.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Top Dog

I'm really hating people more and more. I hate going to the store, I hate people running into me with their carriages, I hate the cashiers. I'm trying to look at something and someone comes over and almost pushes me out of the way to look at it too. Go away!

Old 03-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Blossom ate the Internet. why, Blossom, why?!

Old 03-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Less webs, more throws. Get on it, mom.

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Top Dog

Sorry so many of you seem to be having such a rough time lately! :-(

Not really much of a vent today, but I feel like I just made my future with a certain customer a bit awkward, although maybe not really because they have no idea. For some reason this one customer called me by the wrong name last time she was in a couple weeks ago, and I thought I heard her wrong so I didn't say anything. Then today she came back and called me by the wrong name again twice, and I didn't correct her because I guess it doesn't really matter and I didn't want her to feel bad haha. But now she's going to think my name is Shelby forever and continue calling me that. It's weird because she knows my name. She's called me by my real name for the last year and a half constantly up until these last two visits (she's one of those people that says someone's name a few times in a conversation), and stays and talks to me forever constantly, so that's why I didn't say anything. I don't really care, but now when she does find out my actual name/remembers it, she's probably going to feel bad about it. So now I don't know if I should correct her next time, or just let her continue calling me what she wants to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Aw, I'm sorry. :-(

Apparently I had those as a little kid. I don't remember them at all, but my mom said they were awful. I think they stopped before I was six... but I don't remember.

Ripley
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FDCh-G
Keira CGN