Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-14-2013, 06:54 AM
Kung Pow Fish

i have a dozen misc little cuts all over my knuckles and finger webbing on my right (dominant) hand, and they all hurt and are sore and tight. how the hell did i get so many? what the ****?
Old 03-14-2013, 06:57 AM
Top Dog

Mu woke me up at 2:30 this morning whining about her cone. She's lucky I had to pee anyway and just settled for stuffing a pain pill in her instead of making her sleep downstairs in the kennel all by her lonesome.

I wish my dogs spoke English. And had logic.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 03-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

The whole family took all the nieces and nephew's to the Childrens Museum (4 adults, 3 kids). I wasn't invited. Instead I get to go do Grandmum Watch. Oh. The. Joy.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:19 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

My head has been hurting for like 3 days straight!! (Yes I've been to the doctor, I have a sinus infection and am on antibiotics)

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 03-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
My head has been hurting for like 3 days straight!! (Yes I've been to the doctor, I have a sinus infection and am on antibiotics)
Do you have a neti pot? I had a horrible sinus/cold thing going on a few weeks ago, and the only thing that helped was putting like a tablespoon of vinegar in the netipot with about half the neti-pot bicarbonate solution. It stings a tiny bit to do it, but it feels like 400x better afterwards.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 03-14-2013, 09:53 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

After a bunch of tests they don't know what's going on with my grandma but she appeared to be back to her normal self. They wanted to keep her at least overnight though.

Woke up this morning and my computer had rebooted in the middle of the night, presumably from a Windows update. Typed in my password to log in and it rebooted again and it's hanging on the very first load screen. Can't even get to system diagnostics or anything.
Great. That's exactly how I want to spend my night. Trying to fix my ($*@ing computer. If I have to do a restore I'm going to be upset, because I downloaded the video for Trkman's class (ironically, while giving it my first watch last night, I thought "I wonder if I should burn this to a DVD, because if my computer dies I'm in trouble") and if I have to restore in might wipe that out.

I really just want to go home, sit in a little corner, and cry for a few hours.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-14-2013, 10:04 AM
Glutton for Crazy

My other dogs keep slamming into Sloan when she plays fetch, I'm taking her to a chiropractor for the first time and I'm pretty sure my dogs owe me money for the bill. :-/
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I have to get Whiskey to the vet again. He has an appointment coming up Saturday the 23rd but I need to call my vet to see if they have something sooner. He doesn't seem to actually be in any pain and is eating, drinking and using the litterbox fine, but his stomach has started spasming again. It isn't has bad as when he first got here, but I'm going to go ahead and get the xrays done since it could be a number of different things. There is no way of knowing what exactly is going on without doing xrays. I'm starting to wonder if he has asthma, but no idea.
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 03-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

For the past four days I have been having a hard time gettin asleep and staying asleep. I blame it on my best friends wedding. All I can think about is her wedding and all the planning that still needs to be done and all the decorations I still need to make. Her wedding is only 3 weeks away. Man, being the MOH is hard work. Thank goodness the stagette is this weekend. Spa, hot springs and girly drinks. Yes please!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 03-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Top Dog

My animal behavior book says that jerking on a leash is ngative reinforcement. NO. NO IT'S NOT. IT'S POSITIVE PUNISHMENT. If this shows up on the test I WILL ADDRESS IT. I can guarantee it. And I will argue to the end of time about it. And my animal behavior teacher has the exact same background in psychology as I do (BA in psych and bio minor), so I hope, I really, really do hope, that he realizes it's wrong.

I don't know if he discussed it in class or not, because I missed lecture that day because I was timesick. Now I really wish I would have made it.