Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Allons-y!

Cricket is not feeling well She had vomiting and diarrhea last night - when my sister got home today she was dehydrated and shaky, so she took a trip to the vet. Good news is that the vet couldn't find anything wrong with her besides GI upset, and gave us some meds for that.

Emily &:
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

This conversation just happened:

Me: "Okay guys... I have this note on my to-do list. It says "Special Order language on cart." What do you think that means?"
Co-worker, thinking I'm asking a different question: "Well, we know what you mean!"
Me: "GREAT! What did it mean? Because I have no recollection of what I meant when I wrote that."

NAUGH.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-01-2013, 05:11 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
This conversation just happened:

Me: "Okay guys... I have this note on my to-do list. It says "Special Order language on cart." What do you think that means?"
Co-worker, thinking I'm asking a different question: "Well, we know what you mean!"
Me: "GREAT! What did it mean? Because I have no recollection of what I meant when I wrote that."

NAUGH.
Is it for a website? Because my first assumption is that you want to incorporate 'Special Order' into the shopping cart somehow.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:24 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliraptor View Post
I HATE that. I will wake up in the middle of the night wondering where my ring is, then spend hours searching for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
This is the biggest reason I stopped wearing my wedding ring. I kept losing it. first I lost it in the OB's office and one of the employees actually dug through the garbage for me and found it (we sent them a huge bouquet of flowers lol) and another time I lost it and had no idea where, went and bought a new ring and months later it turned up in our couch.

They say third time is the charm so I just took it off altogether lol.
I can't find it. It's just a little three stone diamond (my birthstone) ring my mom got me for my 16th birthday. I've had it ten years and I don't talk to her any more, but losing it is still upsetting me. If I find it, I'm getting it resized. It falls off because it's too big.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:45 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotDobe View Post
Is it for a website? Because my first assumption is that you want to incorporate 'Special Order' into the shopping cart somehow.
Yeah. They wanted to make a note about "special orders will ship 2-4 days after order" show up in the foot on the cart page. Thankfully the guys have their heads filled with a lot less PANIC than I do right now so they were on top of it and reminded me what I wanted, hahaha.

I really have to make better notes to myself... I made this observation YESTERDAY, BEFORE I made that note, and still, I made a note that wasn't informative enough to tell me what I really meant... "Oh I'll remember what that means!!" No. No I won't.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 03-01-2013, 05:48 PM
APBTs & One Crazy Banana

Someone on an APBT forum just asked if London (lean, 32 lb, male, ADBA American Pit Bull Terrier) is an American Bully.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:58 PM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Yeah. They wanted to make a note about "special orders will ship 2-4 days after order" show up in the foot on the cart page. Thankfully the guys have their heads filled with a lot less PANIC than I do right now so they were on top of it and reminded me what I wanted, hahaha.

I really have to make better notes to myself... I made this observation YESTERDAY, BEFORE I made that note, and still, I made a note that wasn't informative enough to tell me what I really meant... "Oh I'll remember what that means!!" No. No I won't.
I do the same thing, and I get mad at myself, and I still make sucky notes. I guess I just love reading something I wrote and going "Wtf does that even mean?!"
Old 03-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Kotah BEAR

Today has been awful. Just awful.
It started out good when I first woke up then about 2 hours after I woke up I got this terrible headache that was making me nauseous and every noise, no matter how soft or loud, was KILLING my ears. If I laid flat down on my back and looked straight up, the headache and all would go away but the moment I moved it'd come back.
It finally went away about 45 minutes ago.
Well now I am laying in bed crying and have been for 20 minutes. All because I heard from TJ, my ex, that I miss so much it hurts and I regret to this day for leaving because he did nothing wrong. It was all me and I KNOW this. It kills me. Now he's living in Illinois and has a beautiful girlfriend and Im in Georgia with no one and... Just ugh.
Im sorry, Im rambling. I am so upset right now with 20 different things going on in my life that I cannot handle right now but all I can do is lay here and cry.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Do you run them in house? We have to send the test out, so we can draw blood anytime of day (4-6 hrs post pill, of course)
Yeah, we run them in house. We can pull blood any time of day, but with the times I feed/medicate him, it's hard to work it out. I've always drawn blood just shy of 6 hours post-pill, so I prefer to stick to that instead of closer to 4 hours, just because it's easier to compare. He gets medicated at noon and midnight, and our hours are 7am to 6pm, and it takes 20 minutes to run the test. I did mange to remember to feed him around 11:30, so I didn't have to stay late to run it. And it came back well into the therapeutic range, so yay
Old 03-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I'm just feeling a little bit overwhelmed and stuck. I've finally found something I want to go into for a career, and I just feel like it may never happen, or that if it does that Josh will be sacrificing a lot to help make it happen. I don't think he really wants to move again, and there is no chance of my dream career taking place here, let alone the schooling for it.

And, my house is trashed and all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV and eat food because I'm feeling sorry for myself. And I'm less angry with my dad these days, and wondering if I should like, try to reconnect with him.

/vent. Sorry, I know that was a lot of deep, stupid sh.t that nobody really wants to hear, but I had to get it off my chest.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle