The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Jesus. I just... can't. I'm so sorry Adrianne. And I hate how absolutely useless those words are to fix anything.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
For those that may want to help, and don't have people on Facebook, a fundraiser has been set up by one of Adriannes friends, to help fund the house repairs.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/0YFl3
That's fantastic.

To do some complaining, yesterday Happy went to bite my mom and today she went to bite my brother in law. I wasn't there either time so I don't know exactly what happened, but it's confusing and frustrating and just... completely not acceptable and needs to be figured out.

ACooper

I'm so sorry Adrianne......can not fathom the pain and loss you are going through right now.

(((((((HUGS)))))))

Wanted to do a little vent because it makes me so mad. My first one for this thread. Yay! lol

Took Bayleigh with my aunt and me to TSC to pick up some dog food. I try to make my dogs behave. I don't want them pulling or acting ridiculous in public, especially in a store. My aunt took Bayleigh's leash while I was paying and was letting her go crazy. She was trying to get at this beagle pup and I kept telling my aunt to make her sit. "She's just excited!" she said. She can be excited without pulling, jumping in the air, and squealing. She was really embarrassing me and my aunt wasn't doing anything to stop it.

When we got outside my aunt was trying to make me feel bad by saying I was in the wrong. That they man holding the beagle's leash was calling Bayleigh to him. That he wanted the two dogs to meet. I didn't hear the guy saying that but either way. Bayleigh needed to be respectful. I tried to explain that some dogs don't want to be rushed. They might feel attacked and fight back. But of course I'm a know it all. My aunt got mad and stopped talking to me.

So yeah, apparently I spent all that money on obedience classes for nothing. Dogs really shouldn't be respectful and they should act like idiots in public.

Adrianne, I still don't even have words and am totally speechless, what can you say? I know that nothing said can turn back the clock, and still being so fresh the emotions of what happened are still setting in, the loss of family is the worst pain anyone can ever feel. Lots of cyber hugs to you and Denis and the girls.

Someone has been trash talking Wesley's breeder's breeding program, and by association mine as well, and the catch is that this person owns Wesley's littermate. She became friends with someone who has some issue with us, and now she has been saying all of this really damaging stuff about both Wesley's breeder and myself. It's hard to explain the feeling- like someone just pushed me down the stairs... I almost feel sick. I shouldn't, I should have a thicker skin than this- but this is coming from someone who was supposed to be a friend and almost like an extended family member. I am really upset, especially for Wesley's breeder who has had to deal with all of this in person. We are like a family, and when someone is trying to mess with your family you don't take that lightly.

Anyways, that's my vent.
You know, I was just reading something on one of the dog show groups about this exact thing, it was one of those little article notes not sure who wrote it, but that's exactly what it described.

Wanted to do a little vent because it makes me so mad. My first one for this thread. Yay! lol

Took Bayleigh with my aunt and me to TSC to pick up some dog food. I try to make my dogs behave. I don't want them pulling or acting ridiculous in public, especially in a store. My aunt took Bayleigh's leash while I was paying and was letting her go crazy. She was trying to get at this beagle pup and I kept telling my aunt to make her sit. "She's just excited!" she said. She can be excited without pulling, jumping in the air, and squealing. She was really embarrassing me and my aunt wasn't doing anything to stop it.

When we got outside my aunt was trying to make me feel bad by saying I was in the wrong. That they man holding the beagle's leash was calling Bayleigh to him. That he wanted the two dogs to meet. I didn't hear the guy saying that but either way. Bayleigh needed to be respectful. I tried to explain that some dogs don't want to be rushed. They might feel attacked and fight back. But of course I'm a know it all. My aunt got mad and stopped talking to me.

So yeah, apparently I spent all that money on obedience classes for nothing. Dogs really shouldn't be respectful and they should act like idiots in public.
I know exactly what you're talking about, although I tend to get the opposite with my family "You must correct that!" *hits my dog/snaps leash*
But I get so ticked when people act like their dog has to meet every other dog on the planet. Just a few days ago I had Jinjo to the vets, before getting in the door it opens and a man walking a large Beagle-ish looking mix straining on the end of its leash comes out, heading right for Jinj even with me trying to block him the man then asks as his dog is pulling towards Jinj "Is it okay if they meet?" Just then Jinjo lifts his lip and lets out a very audible growl as I say "probably not", the guy after looking down at Jinj gets a sad face and says "oh, okay" before slowly walking off dragging his lunging dog. After finally getting in the door my mother immediately whispers bluntly in my ear "I warned him! He didn't listen did he!", nope, in one ear and out the other. But seriously, why do people always try to make the vets office some kind of social convention or dog park situation? Honestly :rolleyes:.

Katem

I can't even begin to put to words how heartsick I am over this. I wish Adrianne and Denis strength to get them through today and tomorrow and each day after that and hope that Sloan and Moo can offer some shred of normalcy so you guys can begin to piece things together again.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I can't even begin to put to words how heartsick I am over this. I wish Adrianne and Denis strength to get them through today and tomorrow and each day after that and hope that Sloan and Moo can offer some shred of normalcy so you guys can begin to piece things together again.
This is really about all I could come up with... Adrianne, Denis, there just aren't words, I'm so sorry for your loss. If there's anything we can do to help..

Adrienne....I have no words for how sorry I am for you guys! I pray that you can start healing soon, and that both girls check out fine Sloan emotionally and Moo physically. My heart goes out to you.

SpringerLover

I was up most of last night because my body kept telling me it needed to vomit but then never following through. I worked all day, came home to diarrhea on the carpet, Buzz, and his bed (blanket/cover, thankfully). I was frustrated and hurried and didn't support him enough in the tub so he slipped and fell on his shoulder. He's short-stepping with that leg now.

My carpets are clean (and drying), Buzz is clean, and his blanket is clean and dry.

SaraB

I've been thinking of you (Adrianne) and Dennis all day. I can't even imagine what you both are going through and even though I keep saying it, I just feel like it's not enough. All of the hugs to you, crossing fingers that Shamoo passes her health certificate so that your family can be together.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Even though I know it doesn't make anything better, please know how heartbroken I am for you and Denis. My heart is with you guys as you try to deal with this horrible loss. Hugs...lots of hugs.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Adrienne and Denis, I am so, so sorry about your boys. I can't stop thinking about it and I never even met them. Backup & Arnold were two if my favorite Chaz dogs. My thoughts are definitely with you and your girls. :( Fingers crossed that Shamoo gets her clearances no problem.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My heart goes out to you Adrianne and Denis. Many prayers for your pain and sorrow and vibes and hugs for healing. I hope the fundraiser can help with the repairs.

Members online

No members online now.