Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Glutton for Crazy

Growing up is hard. Boo.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Top Dog

I really don't want to take a test today. I know the material, but...gah, SO MUCH TYPING. Three essay questions for a total of 8ish pages typed on the computers at school. Ew.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Kotah BEAR

Oh god I feel like death.
I have a terrible sinus headache. It feels like my head is about to explode. My eyes hurt so bad. My nose isn't runny or stopped up but oh sweet baby Jesus the pressure on my nose hurts. My throat is so sore and dry. My ears are stopped up.
I've taken Advil cold and sinus.congestion and 2 aleve like 3 hours ago but no relief. Someone please tell me what to do. I HAVE to be better by tomorrow.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

You need to get some Sudafed, NOT the replacement stuff but the kind you have to show ID for and buy behind the counter. It's SO worth it for congestion. IME it's the only thing that really works. I'd combine real Sudafed with ibuprofen (I love Aleve for body aches but it's not so good for headaches IME) and see how that goes.

Also, drink tons and tons and tons of water. Or even low-sugar gatorade or some other kind of electrolyte.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
You need to get some Sudafed, NOT the replacement stuff but the kind you have to show ID for and buy behind the counter. It's SO worth it for congestion. IME it's the only thing that really works. I'd combine real Sudafed with ibuprofen (I love Aleve for body aches but it's not so good for headaches IME) and see how that goes.

Also, drink tons and tons and tons of water. Or even low-sugar gatorade or some other kind of electrolyte.
Thank you!
I will be going to dollar general asap since our local drug store is closed for the day.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Thank you!
I will be going to dollar general asap since our local drug store is closed for the day.
Good luck, I hope you feel better ASAP. Sinus headaches suck.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Good luck, I hope you feel better ASAP. Sinus headaches suck.
Thank you. I HAVE to feel better by tomorrow. So im willing to do anything lol.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 PM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Im sick. Darn you body darn you I have an exam tomorrow afternoon last exam for the semester. I can't miss it because I can't retake it until next semester sigh. I'm keeping the fever away with ibuprofen... hopefully that will keep it at bay until tomorrow evening.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:48 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I just don't see how people can be so messed up and PURPOSELY do things to make you sad and to rub things in your face. I hate it so much and I don't understand how someone can be such a huge part of your life and then just drop you like you're hot. (Yeah gotta use a little humor in there because otherwise I'd be crying - again.)

I've been doing fine, but now I'm just...ugh. I can take this. I have so much to be grateful for and I try SO hard to focus on those things but it makes it really hard when someone keeps on forcing depressing $hit on you DAILY.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 02-14-2013, 04:17 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Oh god I feel like death.
I have a terrible sinus headache. It feels like my head is about to explode. My eyes hurt so bad. My nose isn't runny or stopped up but oh sweet baby Jesus the pressure on my nose hurts. My throat is so sore and dry. My ears are stopped up.
I've taken Advil cold and sinus.congestion and 2 aleve like 3 hours ago but no relief. Someone please tell me what to do. I HAVE to be better by tomorrow.
I was having almost the same problem when the mountain cedar reached 20,000 & my body totally went loony loopy on me :/ anyway a friend of mine have us some antibodics & in a day or two I was good as new. Wish I could remember which antibodic it was ... I know it started with an "A".

I also doubled up on lysine, zinc & vita C (life savers IMO) if you aren't all ready taking those then do, it can't hurt. Plus lysine also helps prevent cold sores , when I am sick I usually get one but I started taking lysine when I first started to feel crummy & *knocks on wood* didn't get one this time.

My vent: I started my period today & it's a bad month :/, I feel like I M going to pass out & I am going thru a playtex ultra tampon every couple of hours right now :/ sigh ... At least it happened today & not tomorrow ... When we have horses entered in schooling races.