Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
Dear consumer world,

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE APPLE PRODUCTS WAN CUTE CELL PHONE/TABLET/LAPTOP BAGS TOO.

Thank You.
Add me to this group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Walking Dead is back tonight. Wahhhhh
Why is this in the venting thread?
Old 02-10-2013, 06:07 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GipsyQueen View Post
Dear consumer world,

PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE APPLE PRODUCTS WAN CUTE CELL PHONE/TABLET/LAPTOP BAGS TOO.

Thank You.
This.

Crystal - female - German Shepherd x Sheltie mix - DOB: 8/1/09 - 40 lbs
Old 02-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Ugh pain.... Horrible cramping, horrible bloating, and I'm actually in quite a bit of pain. I hate this. Literally just started my period. I have the most odd period cycles. Any bc I've tried has made me violently ill so I don't take bc right now to regulate periods. And when I do eventually have a shark week episode it feels like someone is literally punching me in the uterus and jabbing me in that region with a dull blade.

Unfortunately I can't even use tampons right now because I have some other issues that recently started bothering me that I need to get in to see a dr for so thankfully my husband is at the store right now buying pads. Pads are the devil btw. Hate them. But love my husband being willing to get me some. Ugh... Would love to never have a period again. I swear if I didn't want kids so bad some day I would just rip my uterus out RIGHT NOW!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm All Ears

I just cut the crap out of my thumb. I think I've decided I do'n need stitches buti hrus and it bled everywhere. And 9its har do type with my thumb all messed up and bandaged.

^lol, I'll leave the typos so you can feel some of my pain.

Today wa sthe start of shark week for me too Amber. It hurts like hell. and now my thumb too.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Behavior Nerd

Skittle, I know some people don't like them, but I <3 my IUD - no periods (other than one day of annoying, but not killer cramping) in over 2 years. It's been the perfect thing for me.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:04 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
Skittle, I know some people don't like them, but I <3 my IUD - no periods (other than one day of annoying, but not killer cramping) in over 2 years. It's been the perfect thing for me.
I don't know why exactly, but something about the IUD wigs me out. That's the one where they stick something up in there right? Have there been any issues with women using those and then having trouble getting pregnant later on? That's my biggest fear with anything outside of the pills because I already have some issues in the fertility department and don't want to do something that might mess me up and make it even harder to get pregnant down the road. But I may be just being paranoid lol.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I don't know why exactly, but something about the IUD wigs me out. That's the one where they stick something up in there right? Have there been any issues with women using those and then having trouble getting pregnant later on? That's my biggest fear with anything outside of the pills because I already have some issues in the fertility department and don't want to do something that might mess me up and make it even harder to get pregnant down the road. But I may be just being paranoid lol.
Something being stuck up there wigs me out too! If you want something a little inbetween, Implanon isn't bad. It goes in your arm, but works similar to an IUD. I like it. I've not read anything about women having issues coming off it, it just comes out and you're ready to go. My body is fighting to be regular, but even still, I'm not having periods. I get some mood swings and light spotting around that time, but that's about it, and even that is slowly tapering off. PM me if you want any more details!

My vent for today is just more whining about this headcold/sinus thing. I grabbed some robotussin last night and it works okay, but it only lasts around 4-5 hours and only the nighttime was left so I'm waaaay out of it. Super tired.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm All Ears

And now to go with my uterus hurting and my 1 1/2 inch long deep gash in my thumb, I spilt scalding hot pizza toppings (cheese, pepperoni, and sauce) all over my hand. Same hand that has the cut. Now I have welts coming up where my hand is burnt.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:33 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Something being stuck up there wigs me out too! If you want something a little inbetween, Implanon isn't bad. It goes in your arm, but works similar to an IUD. I like it. I've not read anything about women having issues coming off it, it just comes out and you're ready to go. My body is fighting to be regular, but even still, I'm not having periods. I get some mood swings and light spotting around that time, but that's about it, and even that is slowly tapering off. PM me if you want any more details!

My vent for today is just more whining about this headcold/sinus thing. I grabbed some robotussin last night and it works okay, but it only lasts around 4-5 hours and only the nighttime was left so I'm waaaay out of it. Super tired.
I am the opposite, I bleed so much the first day that I can't go more then 2 hrs then I have to change my tampon.

I am lucky to have a body that works like clockwork most of the time it's right on the dot most of the time give or take a few days (I am a day out of starting now ) & the only complaint I have is KILLER cramps (so bad that I take my OH's oxy/hydrocodone because OTC meds don't even put a dent In the pain :P) but after the first day it is like I never had a period.

It's weird ... When I was younger I used to go 5-6 days but now that I have turned 30 I am going three at the most, most of the time I don't last two.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

The only camera not working for Westminster's live streaming breed judging is ring 6, you know where aussies are being judged...now. I'm really hoping they get it fixed before aussies are completely done, I'd really like to see what goes BOB.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet