Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-22-2013, 01:36 PM
ಥ⌣ಥ

Can I just vent about my health for a second?

It needs to stop deciding out of nowhere, and at the worst time financially possible, to be shitty. My kidney is very sore and my urine is bloody so I assume it's either a kidney stone or a UTI. And I have this new little mole on my back that has popped up sometime within the last month or so that I beed to have looked at and that I can't even examine myself. I got my medical report back for immigration even though they aren't supposed to give it back to you (not sure why they did but that's another stress all together) and even though I passed, I'm upset by the results. I knew they weren't meant to share the results of the report with me regardless of how incredibly stupid that is, but they told me I was perfectly fine yet my report says my eyes are 20/30 in both eyes and I have three "moles of concern" as well as mild scoliosis. Really wish they'd have told me that so I could have gotten it taken care of when I had the money. Months an months later, I find out about it and I don't have the money to get checked out. Lovely. And I NEED to get to a dentist ASAP but again, cannot afford it.

Just a little bit longer, just a bit, then I can work again. Trying to appreciate any zen moments and just generally stay positive but it's really not easy.

My Polyvore
Old 01-22-2013, 01:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Hey! That's my Monday! (Actually it's 15 hours, 2 of them are driving and one is lunch though)

It sucks, you have my sympathy.
Mine too! Out of the house from 7:15 am to 11:15 pm with a super short stop at home to change clothes and grab Lucy. I am EXHAUSTED on Tuesdays after that schedule the previous day.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Top Dog

I work 13 hours 3-4 days a week, and work 21 days then have a weekend off I'm tired but I like having a life and getting to leave town.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

My boyfriend was suppose to come up to visit today, but the money didn't go through and now we don't know when he will be able to come! I haven't seen him in a MONTH! *cries* God I miss him soo much. I don't even know if Talon will remember him at this point! :/
Old 01-22-2013, 02:42 PM
Plus One

I need to be in town for 8am tomorrow. There is no bus that will get me there 8:30. AHH!!
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM
Top Dog

My mom wants to adopt a dog from the pound. Fat little beagle that reminds us so much of our old dog ginger that passed away years ago.

She has wanted a little dog for a while, this is the perfect one, and perfect timing because my brother just got deployed and she really needs a pick me up.

Her bf, who she does live with, is just flat out saying he doesn't want to live with a dog. No reasons. He is not allergic, his furniture is older than me, and his carpet is a disaster sans animals. Let her get a freaking dog!!!

I want to tell her to just forget him and move back in but I know she won't. I can't imagine someone telling me I couldn't get a dog. And I know its upsetting her because she is asking me to get her so she can just come walk her

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

There she is,can't get the pic to post right,so cute.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber

Last edited by joce; 01-22-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:55 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I just love it when I'm in a good mood and am excited to see someone, then when I finally get there and am able to spend some time with them...nothing. No hello. No pleasantries. Not even a smile. Which completely makes me feel like a third wheel and shut down, which does nothing at all to help clear the air...ugh.

Now my good mood has pretty much been ruined. And that peeves me off to no end. Which does nothing to help my good mood return.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 01-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quit my job today.
My boss over stepped a line that I will not tolerate in any work place.

Other than that, my birthday was good.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:13 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Car no go.
I'd been having some intermittent problems and my dad thought my battery was the culprit. So he took the battery to NAPA on Saturday and they replaced it. It seemed like the car cranked better with the new battery.

Except when I came out of the gym tonight and it didn't.

Tried to jump it. Nothing.

Car is still at the gym.

Best guess at this point is my starter is bad. ($&@. There goes more of my monies. I'm gonna be flat broke shortly.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-22-2013, 08:14 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
My mom wants to adopt a dog from the pound. Fat little beagle that reminds us so much of our old dog ginger that passed away years ago.

She has wanted a little dog for a while, this is the perfect one, and perfect timing because my brother just got deployed and she really needs a pick me up.

Her bf, who she does live with, is just flat out saying he doesn't want to live with a dog. No reasons. He is not allergic, his furniture is older than me, and his carpet is a disaster sans animals. Let her get a freaking dog!!!

I want to tell her to just forget him and move back in but I know she won't. I can't imagine someone telling me I couldn't get a dog. And I know its upsetting her because she is asking me to get her so she can just come walk her

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

There she is,can't get the pic to post right,so cute.

AHHH yes she needs her!!! Tell her it's better to ask forgiveness than permission!

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o