Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Behavior Nerd

I can't take vitamins with iron in them regardless of how much I eat with them - perhaps that's some of the issues you all have had?

Old 01-20-2013, 08:16 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Default dedhoe made

I can't take vitimins with iron in them because they ... er ... stop me up

Old 01-20-2013, 08:50 PM
orange iguanas.

My phone died today. People at at&t couldn't get it to work either, luckily it was still covered under warranty so I'm getting sent a new one, but... it's gonna take a week to get here! I have my crappy old one from a couple years ago I can use in the meantime. But it's crappy. And seems so archaic compared to what I'm used to lol. I'm gonna be sooo bored on my lunch breaks now.

Also not really a "vent"... but I have to do 2 dentals tomorrow. On cats. I'm not exactly the most experienced at dentals and it's been almost 2 years since I last did one. And I don't like kitty dentals! I'm freaking just a little bit. I just hope the rest of the day is relatively easy, since tomorrow is my surgery tech day that means pretty much everything falls on me.... soooo no transfers from the e-clinic, please!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006
Old 01-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Top Dog

Are you doing the anesthesia or the dental itself? Cat dentals aren't so bad, they're actually my favorite since they go so quickly
Old 01-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
I can't take vitamins with iron in them regardless of how much I eat with them - perhaps that's some of the issues you all have had?
It does have like 150% iron, so that could be it. Hopefully tomorrow I won't have the same issue, I really need the iron!

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:11 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Are you doing the anesthesia or the dental itself? Cat dentals aren't so bad, they're actually my favorite since they go so quickly
Just the dental itself. I'm just sooo rusty and probably slow lol and I have no idea how icky their mouths are. They do go more quickly, but I hate trying to manipulate their tiny mouths

This is also the first time that we've actually had procedures scheduled on my surgery day, so the whole process of setting up for it and getting the animals ready to go is new for me too. Yay Mondays!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006
Old 01-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Behavior Nerd

27 mg of iron?? Yea, I get nauseous with an upset stomach if I get any more than 9 mg....

Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Top Dog

I am the most indecisive person ever. And it is driving me crazy.

I want a nice camera. Decided on the Canon Rebel T3 last week. I can't seem to pull the tigger. I keep going over so many reviews, price quotes, image quality tests...

I should just get it right? Just DO it. But that seems to be utterly impossible.

Other rant, all this moving stuff is going soooo frigginnnn sloooooow. It's driving me crazy. I just want it done and over with already. I hate running around last minute. Worst of all, they scheduled Jin for THREE back-to-backs(gone for 4 days, home for 2....x3) while we are supposed to be getting this all together. I'm sorry, how are we supposed to get EVERYTHING done in TWO DAYS? Especially when his breaks fall over weekends?

Ugggh.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 01-20-2013, 10:06 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Default huarule nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
My phone died today. People at at&t couldn't get it to work either, luckily it was still covered under warranty so I'm getting sent a new one, but... it's gonna take a week to get here! I have my crappy old one from a couple years ago I can use in the meantime. But it's crappy. And seems so archaic compared to what I'm used to lol. I'm gonna be sooo bored on my lunch breaks now.
I had a phone do that to me too, it was an HTC something or other windowss phone 1G, I hated it so much when it died (just turned off & wouldnt turn back on again) I opted for an Iphone.which so far ... for the most part I like. At times its a tad glitchy (weather widget sometimes doesnt want to update) but all in all its a good phone.

Old 01-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I am the most indecisive person ever. And it is driving me crazy.

I want a nice camera. Decided on the Canon Rebel T3 last week. I can't seem to pull the tigger. I keep going over so many reviews, price quotes, image quality tests...

I should just get it right? Just DO it. But that seems to be utterly impossible.
If it helps why not make sure the place you buy it from will exchange it if it has been opened and buy on a day you can spend lots of time playing with it to quickly decide if it's what you were hoping for. Worse thing that happens is you have to return it.