Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-17-2013, 02:46 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Oh I would have made the manager foot the bill for that one, that's terrible! >_<
Sure going to try.

It's now 2:30AM and I am up because car alarms went off and my neighbor's car was towed. I went out with him and another neighbor and we stopped the tow truck guys in the middle of the street and rescued his car. And by rescued, I mean I paid them off with $50. Sigh. I am now even poorer than yesterday. This week is wonderful.

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS, I WANT SOME MOTHER****ING SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:10 AM
Top Dog

I was looking at my most recent pictures from the Casio. And now I'm sort of sad I took it back. But it was SO much work to even MAKE those pictures have decent I am talking myself into knowing it was the best thing to just take it back. Even if the HD video was rather nice.

I'll be happier with the Rebel. I'll be happier with the Rebel. I'll be happier with the Rebel.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Weather warnings are now on red for tomorrow, highest level!! I don't mind, I love snow, but really want the roads to be ok for Sunday! Show is 2 hours away (not 3, phew) and I live in a place with very windy country roads.... And I need to be there for 8am!!!

Fingers crossed.

Otherwise we will miss the opportunity to qualify for crufts this year (yep, aim high LOL)
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-17-2013, 09:07 AM
Top Dog

Remember my vent the other day about my mother & the Christmas card she sent our youngest son? Guess what showed up when we picked up the mail yesterday? Yep- our son's Christmas card. With a note from my mother hoping I would be able to mail it to him, and if I can't just send it back to her. Really? I told her (via my poor niece who was passing FB messages back and forth) that anything that goes directly to his mailbox (and fits) he gets, but he doesn't have the chance to get to the PO to pick stuff up. All she had to do was put it in another envelope and mail it regular mail, just like she's expecting me to do. I'm not spending the effort (or stamp) to do what she could do, especially when I told her about it last week. Yeah- that was my "punishment" for something- probably not answering my phone when she called on my birthday (I listened to the message after).
Old 01-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Rollin' with my bitches

There's no parking on my entire street, 7am-5pm, until the end of February!!! I live in the city, in a walk-up - we all park on the street. THIS SUUUCKS. I had to roll out of bed at 6:45 to move my car this morning. It's my day off, which means of course I went back to bed, and had to convince a Cardi and Mal we should really go back to sleep instead of stomping all over me and play bitey face on the bed.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Last night I started feeling kind of nauseous... ate dinner anyway (and felt sick afterward) and then went to take Pay to be my demo dog for puppy class. We ran around the building a bit afterward but I started getting this pain in my right side so we left.

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick to my stomach again, though it was possibly because I woke up from a gory nightmare, and my side still hurts.

This morning I told myself "Well, the appendix is on the LEFT side, isn't it? Which means I'm just dealing with cysts again." So I googled it. NOPE right side. So now I obviously must have appendicitis even though cysts are the more likely conclusion. And I've been freaking out the last few days because the new bosses haven't gotten the health care stuff 100% nailed down so I'm still uninsured. I can't be sick or have appendicitis because I don't have any health insurance. Not allowed.

and what's with this captcha thing?? I have a BAJILLION posts! I'm real! *flips table*

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post

and what's with this captcha thing?? I have a BAJILLION posts! I'm real! *flips table*
But we're like superheroes- we're stopping spam AND writing books

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 01-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Glutton for Crazy

I live in an okay area and it's not crime ridden, according to police records, but we're pretty close to a very busy, pretty crappy, street and we're bound to get overflow from time to time. Well, last night a drunk driver ducked into our little neighborhood at almost 4 am and hit a parked car. He jumped out and ran and the cops spent the next 45 minutes looking for him. They caught him, towed the cars, and left. I want my sleep back because in addition to their lights outside our windows I am a nosy person who can't possibly go back to bed with such interest afoot.

Caffeine. Stat.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
But we're like superheroes- we're stopping spam AND writing books
Amen.

Maybe it will help people think about what they post?

WTF does stop spam read books even mean?
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I just don't understand how people can change your whole f-ing plan and f everything up when you've been planning something for MONTHS. I'm so pissed beyond belief, I feel like punching someone. I can't believe this $hit.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)