Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Sport Model Pug

I woke up with a terrible stiff neck and my jeans are one squat to put something on a low shelf from ripping and all the flies that got in yesterday while I was bringing in my orders are dive bombing me.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 09-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm All Ears

So my landlord wanted to come meet me at my house to look at a few repairs I need (including my toilet). Just called that they can't make it. I'm kind of frustrated since I took off 2 hours of work to meet them. :/
Old 09-21-2012, 06:08 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I really dislike the phrase "well I am entitled to my opinion" whenever teir opinion is challenged. Well... Yeah you are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to the ONLY opinion. Sharing your opinion means others are also entitled to their opinions about YOUR opinion

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-21-2012, 06:09 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Also, i am SICK to death of political ads. My favorite time of year will be any day after november 6th. SHUT UP already

And not just ads but all the sensationalist crap that comes with it on facebook

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-21-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm All Ears

Now my landlord wants to meet me at 8 am tomorrow. Which means no Saturday morning hike unless I skip my art class (again). It starts at 10. Decisions, decisions. It's supposed to be nice and cool tomorrow morning but by the afternoon will be in the 80s.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
I hope that your boss will listen to your side of the story- I'm sure she knows you would never hurt a dog. Didn't you just get a really good raise recently? I'm sure you won't get in trouble over this!
Ya I didn't end up getting in trouble. Woot! I'm still upset that the lady thought I was choking a dog though.

I haven't been feeling all that well today. In fact... I haven't been feeling all that well the past few weeks. I've been under a lot of stress though so I think the stress is making me sick to my stomach. Not good.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 09-21-2012, 09:17 PM
aka RedHotBabe

The S4 smelled like gas when I got in it earlier. The line busted off the second pump mounted under the car before so I figured it decided to do that again. Looked everywhere under the car, no fuel. Checked that line, dry. Okay, maybe I'm just crazy. Start the car, idles for two seconds and dies. So there is a fuel leak and I'm now stranded in an empty parking lot. Go up front to pop the hood. There's gas all over the ground near the front passenger side. It takes me almost no time to realize that the fuel line came out of the AN fitting off the filter. Cool. I have no extra line and no tools. My friend comes with tools, we get more line, fix it in the parking lot, everything's fine. I'm now stuck in the parking lot again because the line coming off one of the fuel rails broke off of the AN fitting. Kill me.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:20 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
Ya I didn't end up getting in trouble. Woot! I'm still upset that the lady thought I was choking a dog though.
Blech, hate misunderstandings like that. A couple weeks ago one of the techs I work with thought I filled a prescription wrong. The dog was also boarding with us, so I had to write on her boarding sheet the medications she needed. What ended up happening was another tech medicated her when she didn't need it, and somehow this other tech twisted it in her head that it was my fault the mistake was made. But I did everything correctly and I told her that but she just wasn't getting it.... I felt horrible because even though I KNOW I did nothing wrong, obviously this other person thinks that I can't even fill a prescription now.

I have to work tomorrow. Ick. This should be my weekend off but I agreed to cover for someone. Stupid stupid!! I hate working Saturdays.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 09-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Blackout

Emiley's parents were out at a fancy restaurant looking very festive - I happened apon someone or other's facebook account and under "mobile uploads" I saw a familiar looking face. I clicked out of curiosity and guess whom popped up....

I know it's kinda stalker-ish and whatnot (my fb has extremely restricted access to my other internet accounts, I next to never do mobile uploads, and I NEVER use check ins, four square etc - you want things kept private, then keep them OFF a public site I say.) but still it irked me. Your daughter has just been discovered dead by her own hand due to something possibly related to your treatment/neglect of her and you find the spirits to go paint the town red with friends??? I'm sorry - I'm disgusted by that. No damned excuse.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 09-22-2012, 11:31 AM
Felurian

Stephy, how they conduct themselves after her death is pretty indicative of how they cared about her in life.

The one positive thing I can say about it is at least they aren't being hypocrites?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian