Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Top Dog

My cold is getting out of hand. If I sneeze again, I think I might die.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Sit! Good dog.

I hate you all so much! Well, the establishment and one actual person. Never ever have I ever felt such venom for something. I will walk away from it with my head held high, thinking if treating people like you do makes you a happier person for it, then I'm glad you can die happy. You old, withered, dried up bag of turd.

You made my life a misery, and I realise it wasn't ME. It was you all along. I'm letting it go now, smug in my good choices and the fact that I know I'm going to be a better person for it.

So thanks I suppose.

You Cnut.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Top Dog

Okay, so it's official: I'm mad about the levis I just got.

I have never, ever, in my whole life, owned a garment that attracts more crap than these pants. They soak up lint, hair, dirt, CRUD from the air around them and then display it loudly. It is completely unacceptable. They are literally unwearable. Unfortunately, I removed the tags and washed them already to see if it would help.

It didn't.

The levi solution was for me to pay to mail them out to them so they can see if they're really defective.

I rather doubt they'll consider unreasonable lintyness to be a defect, but I can't wear these out of the house.

So they're basically $40 sweatpants made of denim.

I will probably not be buying levis again anytime soon. Not. worth. it.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Top Dog

A service dog with white feet and nasty wet parking lots are not a good mix. I have gone through SO MANY wipes. I swear my next service dog will NOT have white feet! (Actually it probably will, since it'll probably be a collie as well, but SHUT UP I'M VENTING )
Old 01-14-2013, 04:33 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I'm so tired. I seriously don't know if I can make it the rest of the day without crying.

I need candy, a bath, and sleep.

However I am here until 6, teaching til 830, and then back to work at 7 tomorrow.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Top Dog

I miss my dog. I also miss my favorite puppy. Hating life.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:45 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Starting feel a little under pressure.

The homeschool co ops are starting back up soon. I just got an email last night that I am going to have to take the lead teacher role for the pre k/k gym class. My co teacher is unable to fulfill her duties after getting hit with some major curveballs (one being that her father just died among other things). Her replacement is brand new to our co op this semester. So it is up to me now to create the lesson plan and OH did I mention I have to submit the syllabus this friday? LOL YIKES. At least it is just pre k/k gym class with a little time for story and snack. I know I can do it but holy last minute lol. Not avoidable and I understand but PRESSURE lol.

On top of our usual obligations I am trying to get things organized for te big local consigment event. I have until the end of march so I have time but I realized that as I was clearing things out of hannahs room over recent months... I did NOT organize anythig. So stuff is everywhere. Clothes, toys, shoes, books, etc all in multiple piles and mixed together. I have to create labels online for everything and afix them to each item. Yikes. There is A LOT of stuff. However, the payoff has the potential to be very good. HUGE event with tons of people so I could make a decent chunk of change.

Sometimes I think I stretch myself too thin but once Everything is in place we have a great time, so I know everything will be fine but still ... Ahhhhh

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-14-2013, 05:48 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
Okay, so it's official: I'm mad about the levis I just got.

I have never, ever, in my whole life, owned a garment that attracts more crap than these pants. They soak up lint, hair, dirt, CRUD from the air around them and then display it loudly. It is completely unacceptable. They are literally unwearable. Unfortunately, I removed the tags and washed them already to see if it would help.

It didn't.

The levi solution was for me to pay to mail them out to them so they can see if they're really defective.

I rather doubt they'll consider unreasonable lintyness to be a defect, but I can't wear these out of the house.

So they're basically $40 sweatpants made of denim.

I will probably not be buying levis again anytime soon. Not. worth. it.
What kind of Levi's did you get? I have a few pairs (for work, which is why I might not have noticed the mess thing) & I love them. My second faves are wranglers & rock stars

Vent 2: we have a family of mice in our apt, we caught five (yes five!!!) with a glue trap last night , we set another one (I have seen 2 more) in hopes of snagging the others... We'll see. Blech ... I HATE mice .... HATE HATE them >_<

Old 01-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Top Dog

I really don't want to teach tonight. My tummy hurts, I'm cold and tired and this class is full of obnoxious dogs in a tiny little space.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Top Dog

This ceramic shard is still in my foot. It honestly is no bigger than a grain of salt.

But just the fact that I can't get it out is driving me batty.