Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

On the subject of the size of thighs.
Has anybody here ever seen Ciara? Struttin' it out in short shorts, or I know there's a few Playboy-esque shots of her around too. Her thighs are NOT skinny thighs, and yet bam, there she is in short shorts like nobody's business.

I wonder if she cares when she can do this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MakgTQ_Ubzs
Watch her starting at 33 seconds.
IN THOSE SHOES.

Sometimes I think my priorities are definitely out of whack. Because I would like to do that. I would like to do that in ANY shoes.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Has anybody here ever seen Ciara? Struttin' it out in short shorts, or I know there's a few Playboy-esque shots of her around too. Her thighs are NOT skinny thighs, and yet bam, there she is in short shorts like nobody's business.

IN THOSE SHOES.

Sometimes I think my priorities are definitely out of whack. Because I would like to do that. I would like to do that in ANY shoes.
Holy crap.

I haven't heard anything from Ciara in ages!

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 01-13-2013, 11:27 AM
aka RedHotBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
To be honest, if you're that sick, I'm shocked she's letting you work. Don't you work with kids? I'd be pissed if I found out somebody watching my kid was sick and working, if my kid came home sick.
If what a doctor once told me is to be believed, you aren't really contagious once you start showing symptoms. I always stay home anyway, for my benefit, but by that point you've already infected everyone else.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
My dogs are wild horrible incorrigible beings. They embarrassed me so bad when they met Monkeys23 yesterday. Obviously, we have all dealt with a lot lately but dangit behave a bit.
Meet mine, you'll feel better.

lol
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:17 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Meet mine, you'll feel better.

lol
Awww I'd love to meet your dogs, ESP backup & Sloan I have always loved Mals

Old 01-13-2013, 06:02 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post

IN THOSE SHOES.

As my boyfriend said after I was worried about my weight (I gained almost ten pounds and this is the heaviest I've been): "You must be putting that weight on in really good places, because I can't tell. I also don't know what you're talking about when you say your thighs are big. Your thighs are fine. You have curves. You're a woman. You are supposed to have curves. Could you tone it a little? Yes. But you look wonderful."

That made my day better.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
As my boyfriend said after I was worried about my weight (I gained almost ten pounds and this is the heaviest I've been): "You must be putting that weight on in really good places, because I can't tell. I also don't know what you're talking about when you say your thighs are big. Your thighs are fine. You have curves. You're a woman. You are supposed to have curves. Could you tone it a little? Yes. But you look wonderful."

That made my day better.
I felt happy reading what he said lol

Fran - Everything will be ok. Yes take it one day at a time.

I stress A LOT. Like a lot a lot. And the best way I found to deal with it is to take it one day at time and don't over think things. I over think things more than most people. If I can do it, I have faith you can to.

You are a smart, BEAUTIFUL, talented, wonderful woman. I have admired you for so long and love how happy you are.
So what your hair doesn't do exactly as you want? Its okay. My hair is beyond wavy so when I have bad hair days, i straighten it, throw it in a messy bun and throw some sunglasses on to hold my bangs back. I get a lot of compliments on how cute my hair is when I do that.

Your thighs rub together? Its ok! Because you are beautiful. Don't pick out your flaws, pick out the good things about you. My thighs rub together but you know what? I don't care what ppl say about that because Im working on losing weight.

Don't stress so much. Breathe. Relax. Read that book. Eat that piece of cake. Play with that handsome puppy of yours. Pay back your loan when you can and don't over think it. College is stressful and over whelming but one.day.at.a.time.

You can handle this and SMILE.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Top Dog

Fran,

I think it's totally normal to have panic attacks as you approach graduation. For so long you are working towards something so concrete with absolute, clearly defined steps:
  • Get good grades in high school
  • score well on the SATs
  • Get accepted into college
  • Get decent grades
  • Declare a major
  • Land an internship

And then, all of a sudden, there is no clear thing to work for anymore. You have choices. Too many choices, with too big of consequences. It's SCARY. You have so much freedom, so many opportunities to "screw up your life" by making the "wrong" choices. For so long people have held your hand and pushed you in certain directions, and now everyone has stepped back and it's totally up to you. I had so many tearful, fearful nights wondering if I had chosen the right major, and later the right job offer and career.

I have a poster on the wall of my classroom. It says, "Life is about making mistakes and learning from them." I try to keep that in mind when faced with a giant choice I'm afraid of. It's okay to realize down the road I should have done things differently. I can always backtrack and change paths. As long as you're learning, you're never stuck or static.

I greatly enjoyed much of college, but it was definitely a time of high anxiety. I still don't think I know what I want to do with my life (despite having 4 years of IT consulting and nearly 2 years of teaching under my belt), but I'm now much more comfortable with the not knowing. It doesn't feel as final and scary going to work as it did when I graduated. I still have choices

Hope that you are able to find someone to talk to about your stresses. A good friend/family member/therapist/significant other is worth their weight in gold. It's impossible to be at 100%, 100% of the time. Sometimes you have to let someone else carry a little of your burden.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

The fridge froze my lettuce. The FRIDGE FROZE my LETTUCE!!! *turns into monster*

I may have a bit of PMS today. A bit.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:19 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

That sucks , I had a fridge do that before waahhh