Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Top Dog

My dogs are wild horrible incorrigible beings. They embarrassed me so bad when they met Monkeys23 yesterday. Obviously, we have all dealt with a lot lately but dangit behave a bit.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Rosey is annoying me. Yes, I've been gone all day. I don't care. STOP STARING AT ME.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
What is he thinking?
Thinking of making a thread about it... Don't want the hordes again, though.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 01-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Mainstreme Elitist

((HUGS FRAN))

Other people may have it worse, but that doesn't make what you're feeling any less valid! I hope you're feeling better soon.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 01-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Thinking of making a thread about it... Don't want the hordes again, though.
FB me if ya want to vent , take this to heart though , Louisiana is very mother friendly , with you going to school , living in a stable situation and having your parents there to back you up , you should be fine. I know I said should , because there are flukes in all systems.

This is actually a good thing , They will be established paternity thru the courts and they will nail his ass for child support and medical. All you have to do is , go to school and show the court what a good mom you will be. He has criminal charge to look forward to, the court will frown upon that.

I know the emotions are still wildly swinging , especially while pregnant and a break up , please dont let them bring you down. I am here for ya , and (in my best cheesy dude from waterboy (adam sandler movie) "YOU CAN DO THISSSSSSSS!"

EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To the other peeps feeling overwhelmed and panicky , you are not alone , everyone feels that away. HUGS , I still feel that away sometimes , and I have been happily on my life path for over a decade now.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:30 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Jess: I'm not contagious, I've been in antibiotics long enough not to be, but it does irk me that I told her I had severe bronchitis verging on pneumonia and she didn't even comment on it. My temporary site leader even told me to take it easy and stay home if I need to, but my supervisor hasn't said a word. But at the same time, I have asked for more hours and she is giving them to me, so I feel like I can't turn them down. I want her to know I was serious about wanting more hours. If it's bad enough come Monday, I will call out of work, but I have to try.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-13-2013, 09:16 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Hannah is not feeling well again. She wasn't feeling well Friday morning but come afternoon and evening she was fine, all yesterday she was fine until the evening. Yesterday was "leftovers from the fridge, eat wherever you want" night lol. So Hannah took hers into her room and was watching a movie. After she ate she told me she wasn't feeling well again and that she was going to just stay in bed and watch her movie. After a bit I went in to check on her since she was being awfully quiet and found this scene....

Zonked out... before bedtime. That never happens. She fell asleep around 7-7:30 and didn't get up until 9:30 this morning. Now she's camped out in her bed watching movies. When she woke up she called me in and said "mommy I'm still sick. My antibodies aren't working" LOL even when she's sick she's still funny.

She has perked up a bit but still just wants to hang out in her bed and be snuggly. So her and I are skipping church today, Brian went so he'll take notes lol.

I don't know what is wrong with her. She's eating and drinking fine, no fever, no cough, she just says her "whole self hurts". I don't know if I should take her to the doctor or not. I'll give it a couple days and decide. I am hesitant to take her to the doctor because if she doesn't have something already... she will catch something from the doctors office. Happens everytime lol and with this flu going around I sure don't want her to get that.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm incredibly sore from the gravel project yesterday... back is totally screwed up. My right arm is useless for a lot of things (using the mouse hurts after a bit.)
And I have shopping to do but it's currently icing so I don't wanna leave the house. But since my arm hurts I'm not getting a lot accomplished anyway.

Urrrgh. I know I way overdid it and shouldn't have, but yesterday very well could be the last really warm day we'll have probably until spring, so I fully intended to take advantage.
Ow ow ow.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-13-2013, 10:27 AM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I don't know what is wrong with her. She's eating and drinking fine, no fever, no cough, she just says her "whole self hurts". I don't know if I should take her to the doctor or not. I'll give it a couple days and decide. I am hesitant to take her to the doctor because if she doesn't have something already... she will catch something from the doctors office. Happens everytime lol and with this flu going around I sure don't want her to get that.
My co-workers with kids, and their friends with kids, have all said that this year's cold/flu is hitting their kids a lot like this. Just really malaise-y and run down and achey.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:53 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
My co-workers with kids, and their friends with kids, have all said that this year's cold/flu is hitting their kids a lot like this. Just really malaise-y and run down and achey.
Doh. I hope it's not the flu.

She is a little perkier right now. Actually came out of her room for awhile.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney