Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
So tired of being stuck in a rut, sometimes just chucking all responsibilities and hiding out in Mexico (or any obscure place) sounds like heaven. The only things stopping me most days are my wonderful husband who loves me more than I can fathom, and my children. One day my kids will be grown and my husband can hide out with me
No sh1t. If I didn't have the dogs, I'd have mailed the keys to my house to the bank and disappeared into the sunset.

But the dogs are definitely worth whatever I have to deal with to keep a roof over their heads.

Oh, yes -- and I got back from mule duty around 6:30. At least I thought to take the computer with me and got some work in on BDD.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I suck at sandbags and am making a fool of myself in front of everybody

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Something reeks of death in our kitchen - but I can't find what it is.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Top Dog

Zander pissed in the empty bedroom. WTF?! SERIOUSLY dude? Because, you know, you've held it fine for an easy 16 hours before and not blinked an eye. Not to mention you are SEVEN years old! You haven't pissed in a house for at least 5 years! And what is your sudden fascination with this room anyway? Do you not remember the bitch fit you threw when I tried making that YOUR ROOM to begin with?

Ugh.

On top of no sleep, constant nightmares, freaked out about GYN appointment this Friday, crap load of errands to run, shady people being shady, Jin is on a back to back, so he'll be gone for a total of 8 days, and only home for 2. Zander's nearly out of food, and I don't think Chewy's has even SHIPPED the order I made Thursday, yet.

I could kill for a Xanax/Mind Eraser combo cocktail right about now. And it's only 11am.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Rosey decided that the logs that have always been there and she's had no problem walking across had to be jumped across yesterday. All 15 feet of them. So then I was like **** NO and tried to catch her, tripped, and ended up dislocating my thumb. It hurts like a bitch.

Rosey, you're 16, grow up.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Sport Model Pug

I don't know why we carry choke chains small enough for toy breeds but we do and it annoys me when people come in and buy them for their teeny tiny toy dogs. I can't refuse to sell them one or say anything really unless they're hanging the dog in my store, that frustrates me because I feel bad for the poor dog that could have its neck damaged from the yanking.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 09-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyPug View Post
I don't know why we carry choke chains small enough for toy breeds but we do and it annoys me when people come in and buy them for their teeny tiny toy dogs. I can't refuse to sell them one or say anything really unless they're hanging the dog in my store, that frustrates me because I feel bad for the poor dog that could have its neck damaged from the yanking.
They sell them for teeny tiny toy dogs? You mean I could get one to fit Ren?! Tempting.

Im obviously kidding mostly

Old 09-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Wookie Collie

My AlliePets Twitter account was attached to an email account that I recently deleted. In my own idiocy, I didn't realize this until the account prompted me to change my password, which I couldn't, because the account's emailw as nonexistent. I have no other way of proving the account is mine, so I only have it as long as Tweetdeck on my PC and phone keep me logged into it. Twitter's response is "tough sh*t".

I started a new account, @allie_pets with a stupid underscore. And secured the account with email AND phone. Blah.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 09-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Top Dog

I'm getting a puppy in Oct, something I'm super stoked about. This is the dog I've been waiting for since I graduated high school in 2005. The husband came home one day and said:

"I was talking to my mom and she's excited. but she's less excited that you don't get to pick the puppy. And she's less excited that that you don't plan on neutering. And she's less excited that we don't have a fence totally surrounding the property. And she's less excited that it will sleep in the bed room. And she said that her new carpet will be in by the time you get the puppy, so he can feel free to stay at your parents."

Well then she can feel free to never come visit and I will feel free to never visit her.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 09-18-2012, 06:18 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I have a cold. Or the beginnings of one. It is at the stage where I know its going to suck tomorrow. Bleh.

On the bright side, Mike is making me dinner because I don't feel well. ^^

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~