Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-30-2012, 02:20 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Fran, all of those things you just mentioned are all things that make you amazing. Don't change.

I feel the same way sometimes. But only when I compare myself to someone else or think about how others may perceive me.

But I'm happy. I'm always gonna be a little immature. I'm always gonna believe the world has magic, maybe not the kind most people think of, but there is beauty and love and I'll always see that. I never wanna grow up in that sense. I believe dreams come true, and that you can have a fairy tale life and no one can tell you different. I feel like I just see the good in things and try not to focus on the bad. There are times when I focus on the bad, I go through hard times, but I try not to be like that. Too many people are too serious.

Is there a time to grow up? In a sense, yes. But it's different for everyone. Of course I wanna find someone and have kids, but not until I'm meant to. I believe that things happen for a reason, and if I'm living at home in my Justin Bieber room with my sister/best friend, at 21 years old, so be it, that's okay with me. I'm happy and no one can judge me for that. If they do, it's their problem.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 12-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Behavior Nerd

Fran, I totally want to still be wearing hats shaped like animals when I have a kid, just sayin'. I'm 27 now and when I was 25, I had **28** friends and acquaintances have kids in less than 2 years. it.was.INSANE! I totally understand what you're going through!

Old 12-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Top Dog

Fran, I'm 25 and still living with my mom (as are so many people I know...). I've gotten into this pretty bad rut and the house is getting smaller by the day, I absolutely hate it here. So I'm shaking things up, moving to AZ to start fresh and get away from the incredibly negative attitudes in my family. Maybe you need to shake things up?

Old 12-30-2012, 05:34 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Moving sucks. I'm so stressed out, we where suppose to have moved yesterday! >_< Now we can't move until Tuesday. I wanted a few days to relax and settle in, but now I won't have that. It seems like everything that can go wrong has already
Old 12-30-2012, 05:41 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Fran, it's a learning curve. When I married Brian I couldn't cook anything, clean? HA! I am a child at heart. Brian teases me all the time about my love for Christmas and Disney and such. He loves it though. He always says "Thanks for showing me what Disney is really about and how to get the most out of it by just letting go"

We married when i was 24 and he was 31. I was so green lol. I couldn't do anything. However, I matured (within reason), I learned, I grew. You will too.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Top Dog

I hate being alone. And I have had to be alone at home every day for almost a month now. Can't wait to get out of this house.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 12-30-2012, 11:27 PM
Top Dog

We were on our way to get dog food today, only to get to the garage and find we had a flat. Irksome. It's had a slow leak off and on,but my workplace has the most awful pothole laden lot ever, so I thought perhaps that was it. Luckily the tire had a warranty, and it ended up being a staple, so the repaired the tire. Hurray for not having to buy a new tire again. (again...shitty (dirt) work parking lot, it's a wasteland for tires)
Old 12-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I'm sick, I hate this, I'm not good at being sick.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
I hate being alone. And I have had to be alone at home every day for almost a month now. Can't wait to get out of this house.
Meh, I don't mind. My husband coaches a sport and, because we live in the middle of the desert, he has to travel with them nearly every weekend from January -February. The dogs and I watch a lot of movies, lol.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Top Dog

People suck. Irresponsible, psychotic people suck. My head hurts and my dog has decided that she doesn't want to stay in the yard where she is supposed too. I'm a little irritated. I look at my dogs and think, man they got it good and I'm glad they ended up with me so they never have to worry about anything.

It's really frustrating right now for me in the dog world. It seems like a neverending battle.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.