Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Support group, public health counselor, someone or some group specialized to deal with your life stresses coupled with pregnancy hormones.

I'm very sorry, truly, but please seek credentialed help.
And please get home to your mom and dad. You need their support right now and I know they'll help you get through this.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Kotah BEAR

My throat is red and swollen, and I sound like a bullfrog
Old 12-29-2012, 05:10 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Once again, I'm unhappy. Don't have a single place to call my home and it sucks. Feel bad when I'm at my apartment, then feel bad when I'm at Mike's because I'm not at my apartment and I'm encroaching on him. I just want to cry.

Old 12-29-2012, 05:38 PM
orange iguanas.

I really want to go to the One Direction concert this summer... yes, go ahead and judge me lol.... but it's obviously sold out and the cheapest tickets I can find (and probably crap seats) are still $300+ a pop.

Which I would actually totally pay for one ticket, but my sister said she'll go if I buy her ticket. I can't justify spending $600+. And I don't know anyone that likes them as much as I do who would actually buy their own ticket lol. Darn popular boy bands.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006
Old 12-29-2012, 06:15 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Also, our bedroom lights are flickering. And it's super creepy.
Our apartment does that sometimes & I hate it :/

Old 12-29-2012, 06:17 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I know how you feel Southpaw!! Our Justin Bieber tickets were $500 (for both) and we almost didn't get them. And knowing how obsessed I am with Justin Bieber, that's saying a lot. My parents bought them for us and I payed them back when I got my job. I could never thank them enough, the concert is in 20 days and I can't even express how excited I am. Seriouslyy.

And don't feel bad I like one direction, too!!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 12-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Top Dog

My brother had now lived here for almost 2 weeks. In those two weeks, he has come outside twice - one time to talk to me and when Leo went near his feet, he kicked him away, second time he came outside with his son to get something and ignored Leo. Other then that, he hasn't come outside to see Leo. I just don't understand how some one who owns a dog not come out to pay attention to their **** dog! Poor boy clearly hardly got attention at the house he was living at before. I thought I'd be doing stuff with him but I thought my brother would still want to interact with his dog. It's pathetic.

Now I have the duty of raising another dog. Now I know Leo is here for life, I truly hope I don't regret wanting him to stay. Now I get another handy down dog, another dog I didn't choose.. Sometimes things are meant to play out like this though. Maybe owning Leo is meant to be. I hope he continues getting on with my two. Though I'm in love with him so I'm happy he's staying. He's a awesome dog.

Mum told me that she's not letting Mike take Leo when he leaves (which won't be for a long time) simply because he's done nothing with Leo and I'm putting so much work in to him. I officially secretly own him till she tells Mike.

At least I got my SBT and I still own my other two! I'm happy. I just pray my brother doesn't get another dog for LONG time.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:56 PM
Top Dog

I hate that I'm confident in my abilities to raise a dog on my own (as in not living at home), until people voice their doubts.
Their points are valid, but I feel I can do it. It won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge. Mom, Dad, etc., some support would be nice.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:00 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
I know how you feel Southpaw!! Our Justin Bieber tickets were $500 (for both) and we almost didn't get them. And knowing how obsessed I am with Justin Bieber, that's saying a lot. My parents bought them for us and I payed them back when I got my job. I could never thank them enough, the concert is in 20 days and I can't even express how excited I am. Seriouslyy.

And don't feel bad I like one direction, too!!
I feel like tickets to his concert would be like, a million bucks.
Technically I could pay for them.... I just don't know that I want to lol. If my sister loved One Direction it would make more sense but I think she's just offering to go since I have no one else to go with haha.

Maybe I should just give up and get Taylor Swift tickets instead! Wish I could do both!!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006
Old 12-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
I feel like tickets to his concert would be like, a million bucks.
Technically I could pay for them.... I just don't know that I want to lol. If my sister loved One Direction it would make more sense but I think she's just offering to go since I have no one else to go with haha.

Maybe I should just give up and get Taylor Swift tickets instead! Wish I could do both!!
Will you still like One Direction enough in the summer to feel that dropping $600...or ever $300 was worth it??

For me, I don't think any concert, not even if Jimi Hendrix came back from the dead, would have me spending anymore than $100 a ticket.