Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-13-2012, 02:42 PM
We are Home.

My husband put the thermometers somewhere and i cant find them. I SCOURED the bathroom. Waiting for him to txt me back where they are with a baby that isnt happy. He also lost my cell phone while we were in the hospital and i have yet to pick up a replacement.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Top Dog

I am apparently a White Supremacist because I love animals.

Okay then.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm All Ears

Please remove my uterus. I have been in a fetal position all afternoon feeling like ****. Great way to spend my saturday off.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Well hannah now has what I have. My voice is shot. We are off to the docs first thing Monday

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-17-2012, 12:47 PM
Felurian

Sitting at the doc's office . . . another day ferrying The Overlords. Would have been nice to have known this was on the docket before 10 p.m. last night.

This kind of inconsiderate sh1t -- which is fairly constant -- really makes it difficult to get anything done.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-17-2012, 12:54 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Mira is in standing heat. Which means she's flagging everything, especially Webster. She actually backed him into a corner last night and kept him there while throwing her butt in his face. Guess she learned a few herding moved from Kim.

Webster? As soon as I freed him he ran to my office, slipped into his crate, and pawed the door shut behind him. Poor guy. Mira was filled with woe and had to settle staring at him and nuzzling the crate wire. Glad she didn't try the door...it wasn't latched but she didn't test it to find out.

The hormones cannot dissipate soon enough.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 09-17-2012, 01:01 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

$200 dollars later we are back from the docs with a zpack for me, an amoxicillan oral suspension for Hannah and an inhaler for me. I know it's nessecary to get rid of the ear infections and upper resp infections we have but COME ON!!! and now the Zpack is kicking my butt. I feel AWFUL.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-17-2012, 02:04 PM
<--------Orson

So tired of being stuck in a rut, sometimes just chucking all responsibilities and hiding out in Mexico (or any obscure place) sounds like heaven. The only things stopping me most days are my wonderful husband who loves me more than I can fathom, and my children. One day my kids will be grown and my husband can hide out with me
Old 09-17-2012, 03:20 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I think I hurt my ankle somehow. That means the things on my body that are hurting are now: my back, my hip, my knee, my ankle, my neck, my head, and my stomach. Wtf.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Even though I got the other job, I'm still filling out the application for the graphic design position my other friend sent to me. I went back to look at my cover letter for the position I applied for a few months ago, the one I really wanted and thought I was the perfect fit for and didn't get... and just looking at the e-mail exchange again makes me want to cry all over. I really hope the guy decides to expand in the new year or something and he gives me a call. I still think I'm perfect for that company and the company is perfect for me.
It will suck for my new employer if that happens, but I have to follow my heart and design is definitely more of where my heart is...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog