Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 PM
orange iguanas.

I rearranged my room today.... so first off, my back really hurts from pushing furniture all over the place. wah.

But also, I hate trying to figure out where to put all the other smaller objects that I never really took into consideration when I decided where all the bigger furniture was going to go. Like my 3 drawer plastic storage cart thing.... it had a perfect little nook that it was tucked in before. And now it's like, crap I don't really have a good spot for that anymore!

And the outlet situation. Oh, the outlets. Trying to decide where everything needs to be plugged in, where I need power strips, and the anger that follows when I realize I put a piece of furniture in front of an important outlet.

But it had to be done so that I could see the TV better from my bed!!

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 12-28-2012, 09:32 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I know what you mean Southpaw!! My sister and I rearranged our room about a week ago and now there's no place for certain things!! Like, our giant beanbag chair is just thrown in front of our dresser cause there's no place for it anymore! And that thing is so big that its hard to move when I need clothes!! Lol!! And honestly our room is huge, but we have so many HUGE things! (IE king sized bed, GIANT 6' bean bag chair, etc).

My vent is a stupid vent but I can't help the way I feel! I have to work today for the first time in a long time and I'm dreading it! But it's FRIDAY and I'll have the whole weekend off. But I'm still dreading it! It's not even bad, just 5 hours. And I love my job! What's wrong with me?

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 12-28-2012, 03:51 PM
orange iguanas.

Glad I'm not the only one that has rearranging issues.

I can understand not wanting to go back to work lol. I'm not looking forward to going back next week! 11 days off sure seemed like a long time in the beginning... and now it's winding to an end! And then there's the added stress of it being a new job. Eeek.

Darn dog learned how to open her toy box. So now, 100 times a day, she pulls alllllll her toys out and throws them around the house. 100 times a day, I put all her toys back. I wouldn't really care, but she requires supervision when she has toys because otherwise she rips them to shreds. Which is why they're in a toy box. Ah well, at least it took her 3 years to get to this point lol.

Old 12-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Top Dog

I love rearranging things. Every few months I get the itch to switch things up because I can't stand it staying the same.

It only sucks because of the outlet and dimension issues. So then I want to move entire rooms.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Top Dog

Also, our bedroom lights are flickering. And it's super creepy.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:08 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I love rearranging things. Every few months I get the itch to switch things up because I can't stand it staying the same.

It only sucks because of the outlet and dimension issues. So then I want to move entire rooms.
Lol yep I switch my bedroom all the time. I just get sick of it being the same. I'll probably switch it again in the spring, because I don't think I'm gonna want my bed up against the wall when the spiders come out to play

Old 12-28-2012, 07:34 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

My sister and I have been considering asking our parents if we can use the guest room as our bedroom and then having our room as our "bonus room" cause our room is really big but the closet is TEENY (like literally 2-3ft wide) and the way the walls are slanted, there aren't a lot of furniture options. Buuut our guest room is also my mom's "antique room" sooo that may not happen lol!

My new vent is that I'm only scheduled for 5 hours next week...what?? I was sick with the flu for a week, then off for Christmas, now I worked today, then I work Monday, and I'm off all that week? I need money. I asked for more hours and she said there aren't enough hours available, and that since I worked this week, she gave the hours to people who didn't work this week. Wtf? I worked one day this week. For 5 hours.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 12-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Top Dog

I think I've hit rock bottom. Or I'm very close. I just don't even want to be alive anymore. I don't know what to do with myself.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 12-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
I think I've hit rock bottom. Or I'm very close. I just don't even want to be alive anymore. I don't know what to do with myself.
Support group, public health counselor, someone or some group specialized to deal with your life stresses coupled with pregnancy hormones.

I'm very sorry, truly, but please seek credentialed help.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 12-29-2012, 03:53 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Then the only way is up

My vent today is that I'm still full of snot, it's raining outside and I want to walk the pups, and I have pictures to upload and I just can't be arsed!!!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein