Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-15-2012, 08:53 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Yes I would say you need tO see a doctor. You have been posting for a few weeks about being sick. That is not good. NO one should be sick that much or that long.
Well I had bronchitis before and saw a doctor for it. Once I got over it I felt fine and now the flu is going around and I think I've got that now. But yeah, I probably do need to see a doctor. Thanks!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 12-15-2012, 09:10 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Well I had bronchitis before and saw a doctor for it. Once I got over it I felt fine and now the flu is going around and I think I've got that now. But yeah, I probably do need to see a doctor. Thanks!
Ugh that's the worst. I know back in September I was sick for like three weeks. It was terrible. First it was a cold of some sort I thought and then it seemed like it was going away and then it doubled back on me and hit me ten times worse the second time. I finally had to break down and take Hannah and I both to the doctor. ear infections and upper respiratory infections all around. Not fun lol.

being sick sucks... being sick when you have to try to maintain a large group of kids... the WORST lol. Get better soon

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-15-2012, 01:02 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Oh, gosh I hate ear infections :/ I had one of those & it was horrible!

Old 12-15-2012, 01:06 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Whoever was supposed to work kennels this weekend bailed...so I get to work this evening! Yey! .... Not ....

Old 12-15-2012, 01:17 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

My off gate attendant had a family emergency (not his fault of course) so I was stuck sitting on someone new to "fill in" he was a very nice guy but the poor dear didn't know anything about horse racing or what he was supposed to do for the different distance races (a mile on dirt/turf, 7 1/2 furlongs on turf etc...) so I had to explain everything & baby sit the poor guy all nite lol

My regular guy is back this week, thank god. It turns out his wife is sick with the same crud that seems to be effecting everyone.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Top Dog

For those fighting illness, I swear by hot black tea with lots of raw honey. Not only during, but as a preventative. I love drinking it all winter long.
Old 12-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Top Dog

WAAAAH! I took Bailey out for a hike and braved the iffy weather to bring my camera. I just accidentally deleted them without actually transferring them first. I have NEVER DONE THAT before! They usually sit on my memory card for ages and it's a pain to only transfer the new ones.

I could seriously cry. I never cry, about anything... but I wanted those photos so badly, she was so happy!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 12-15-2012, 07:26 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

You know you miss your kitty when you name a simulation cat from Minecraft "Apollo" (because he was big and dopey and Apollo-ish), and then when you accidentally bludgeon it to death with a shovel during the course of mining you burst into tears and have a mental breakdown.

I just cried over the demise of a stinking lego-block simulation cat because he was Apollo.

And I did not feel better until I got back on the game, went freaking fishing, domesticated an ocelot, and the cat it turned into looked just like "Apollo".

Nothing can ever happen to Apollo in real life, or I'm apparently going to be a complete and total train wreck if I almost start bawling because the lego version of him poofs into a cloud of dust.

But I get to see him tomorrow. And I'll pick him up and cuddle with him and make him get PO'd at me and start growling and attacking my face.

Handsome baby boy:

Last edited by *blackrose; 12-15-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:21 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Can you take him to your apartment blackrose?

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Top Dog

ARGH...Lucy broke ANOTHER tooth today. It's her third one in 3 months. This one was because she did not want to be crated at the agility run through this afternoon, and bit the crate door too hard, snapping her canine

Surgery Monday, $700. Worse yet, she looks like a "special" dog now, 'cause her tongue hangs out the side since she doesn't have the canine to hold it in! Poor baby