The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Dang it.
I was all excited to go do cycling tonight. Got my gym clothes in the car so I can head straight there to make the 5:30 time. Ready to go. Super pumped. Yeeeeeah cycling.

Just got an e-mail asking if I could teach two classes tonight.

Dang it.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
This week is bittersweet. A little sunshine would be very welcome, but it is grey and dismal outside so no help from that quarter.

Xandra

Tried hazelnut frappuccino. Ice, cheap hazelnut flavor, 3cups brown sugar, coffee. Tastes like something out of Timmy's.

Should have gone with the good ole smoothie, or mocha frapp.

Xandra

That's because they sell that at Timmys :p
Does their regular ice frappe have hazelnut flavor?? From what I can remember this tastes identical to the TH ice frappe. Which would be fine if it had Timmy pricing but the fact that it cost $5 made it taste kinda bad :p

FG167

Bought a new tracking dog for work. Been hauling her around with us during the day to get acclimated to the new work environment/me/Jason/etc Today she peed in her crate, switched to diarrhea, wolfed down some of her poo, and then vomited it back up - all before we could stop at the kennel to clean her up. So, when I got her out to bathe her and clean the crate...it sprayed all over my pants. *sigh* nasty.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Went to the dr. I have a sinus infection and an ear infection. My antibiotics are INSANELY expensive let alone my actual doctors visit, and the "neti-pot" I had to buy to flush out my sinuses. I missed work yesterday and today so not only am I out a TON of money, I didn't make any money today or yesterday. And I was supposed to be getting a new tv this week because mine broke and repairs will cost as much as a new tv anyway. Sooooo I guess that's not happening.

Bought a very expensive gaming laptop in late December. Already have to mail it back for repairs because it bluescreens 1-2 times every time I turn it on, constantly freezes for up to a minute at a time, and the LCD was defective when I got it and needs to be replaced. to top it off, the first customer service rep I got when I originally initiated a service call on the machine was great. The guy today? Complete chode. I am not amused.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Dang it.
I was all excited to go do cycling tonight. Got my gym clothes in the car so I can head straight there to make the 5:30 time. Ready to go. Super pumped. Yeeeeeah cycling.

Just got an e-mail asking if I could teach two classes tonight.

Dang it.
Eww I hate that :( I'm sorry!!

A couple weeks ago there was a school closing (long story) and at 11PM they decided that schools would stayed closed but our extended care program would be open. So my boss texted me "hey can you work tomorrow?" Like UHHMMM NO! I stayed up super late to watch the Oscars BECAUSE I knew I wouldn't have to get up early!! But I said yes anyway, and ended up having to work when I really wanted to have the day off! So I feel your pain.

Brattina88

I wonder if I am the only person who cries when they hear an active amber alert on the TV? :( I must have a mental condition

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Have a fever. Cannot skip volunteering tomorrow or my dad will have NOBODY because everybody is sick.

Fever for me usually ends in a hospital or at the very least doctor trip.

Saeleofu

My phone is pretty cheap - $25 every 3 months to keep it "active" then I get free minutes from buying groceries and phone cards and stuff, so I never pay for minutes/texts. I use the money I accumulate to buy data, which I don't go through very quickly.

Thing is, I have to add $25 every 3 months (or $10 per month) or I lose all my minutes/texts, all my data, and all my accumulated money.

WELL, apparently my 3 months were up last night. I got a text from the company to that extent, but I was so out of it it didn't even register. So I forgot to put money on my phone, and as a result lose ALL my data, money and minutes :wall: :wall: Then I had to stop and get a phone card on the way to handling class so my GPS would work, so I was a few minutes late and Logan didn't get a walk in before. He HAD TO PEE AND POOP so wasn't concentrating well. I did find a spare minute to run him outside to pee and poop and then he was better...but 5 minutes later the class was over.

I DO NOT LIKE THIS WIBBLEY WOBBLEY TIMEY WIMEY...STUFF!

Lyzelle

Dropped Zander off at the vet already. Mildly freaking. In a way, it's like a huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders, just not dealing with his skittish behavior, his anxiety, or my anxiety, but at the same time it's like too much weight is gone, and I feel like I'm going to fly away. Like nothing is keeping me grounded.

He took it well enough, walked into the kennel with no issues and was happy to sniff around. It was very... anti-climatic. I put him in and the tech just said, "Okay, call us at 4 and we'll let you know what's up at that time." End. I had a hard time walking away.

On top of that, there's some other personal issues that are making me feel uprooted and free-floating, but oddly enough...I don't exactly mind that. Right now, I'm more concerned about Zander and being happy to just chill with me and myself. I'm not entirely sure what it means, and I'm actually a bit upset I'm not...more upset. It's odd.

It's like I know I don't want ___. But I don't know how to tell anyone that I don't want it. I don't know how to say it, and then just deal with the fact that people are going to be upset and wanting to know what I really want.. But I still don't know what it is that I want. It's like, "I don't want apples." So what do you want? "I DON'T KNOW."

Confusion, confusion. Stress. Anxiety. I'm going to have to really get myself out and occupied today.

Also my headphones are missing. And I want to listen to music and videos and stuff.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
While brushing my teeth this morning I remembered that today is the day I would typically be leaving for a long agility weekend in Louisville.
Except I'm not.
Because my agility dog is retired. And we don't play anymore.

Also THIS SNOW and THIS COLD and THIS WIND and DO NOT WANT.

Members online

No members online now.