Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedydogs View Post
I have one week until my first-ever college finals start. Eep.
Deep breaths, lol. Good luck!
Old 12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

That's why I never went to school ... I couldn't take the pressure :/

Old 12-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Top Dog

I hate it when grown adults act like children. I hate your baby-talking. I hate you pulling on me like a toddler would. I hate your two-year-old temper tantrums. I hate your stupid excuses for everything in order to remove responsibility from yourself. I hate it. I hate it all.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:15 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Baby talking? TO you? I hate it when they do it to their kids ugh uke: Or their animals uke:

Ppl whose kids start tantruming because they want something & then they go & GIVE it to them :/ grinds my gears every time :/ THOSE kids whose parents do that are the ones who tantrum/ act like spoiled kids as adults.

Catty, bitchy, women ... Hate em :/

Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Why is is always sunny on work days (during which I am at work until the sun is well on its way down this time of year) and cloudy/rainy/icky on days off?

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Top Dog

I emailed home about one of my students misbehaving on Friday. I just got back an angry, ranting email from the student about how upset he is that I emailed his mom, and how he wasn't doing anything wrong and it's not fair, etc, etc.

I hate that I can't convey to the student how much I care about him and his success.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
I emailed home about one of my students misbehaving on Friday. I just got back an angry, ranting email from the student about how upset he is that I emailed his mom, and how he wasn't doing anything wrong and it's not fair, etc, etc.

I hate that I can't convey to the student how much I care about him and his success.
This is why I'm so worried about being a teacher. Sometimes you can care too much. I'm worried I just won't be able to deal with kids/parents not liking me and my methods. Ugh.

My dad is still doing the cat cage thing. Only this time it's not a 'normal' cat cage. He wants to put the cat in his room while he's home and when he's away he wants to put him in Gwen's crate. Granted, it's big enough for the cat to walk around because she's a pretty long dog but....I'm pretty sure Charlie will be pissed. I can just imagine him yowling and scratching everything within range. My dad's deaf so he has no idea how loud his cat is/can get. I get sick of my dad's 'Wtf?' ideas sometimes.

Also of him randomly saying hurtful things to me. Over the past two days he's made me cry three times. I was putting some of his things away in his closet and came across some notes my Nanny (grandmother) had written as she was dying. I told him that I found them and how I know we all miss her. His first response is "You didn't throw them away did you?!" I don't know what I've done to him to make him think such an awful thought of me. It really hurt my feelings.
He also mentioned how I've never appreciative of him letting me stay in his house. I thank him often and bite my tongue constantly. I realize I'm lucky and that's why I don't have everything my way. He just says he doesn't mean the things he says.
Yeah, okay, that makes it all just fine. Next time you say I have no heart because I'm not crying in front of you about my dead grandmother, I'll just try to remember that.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

If I was a teacher I would prolly be like Cameron Diaz' character in "bad teacher"

Old 12-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Top Dog

I'm ridiculously addicted to cheese puffs right now.

Digging in the change jar addicted. Eating everything in the house to distract me, addicted. Part of me is like, "Get a grip woman". The other part is going, "Mmm. Delicious cheese puffs".

So I'm sending Jin out in the cold wind and snow to go get me cheese puffs. Zero ****s given.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I'm ridiculously addicted to cheese puffs right now.

Digging in the change jar addicted. Eating everything in the house to distract me, addicted. Part of me is like, "Get a grip woman". The other part is going, "Mmm. Delicious cheese puffs".

So I'm sending Jin out in the cold wind and snow to go get me cheese puffs. Zero ****s given.
Re-reading this, I feel like I should probably go ahead and get that pregnancy test out of the way. I mean, it's highly unlikely and all, right? And completely normal for women on birth control to miss periods.

But. Hm. Yeah.

Cheese puffs.