Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Denis is having a boys night, I'm not sure what I want to do tonight and I still don't have any friends here for a night out yet. Le bummer.
I hate that feeling

We work so much (and at the same place), we don't have any friends yet either (:
Old 12-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Squishy face

I have something to add to the venting thread. I HATE group assignments in classes! I am in two online courses with the local community college and I have a group assignment in one of them. A forum and a chat room are provided for us to communicate with, along with our personal emails, etc. But do we communicate? NO. One person dropped the class, some people never introduced themselves, so I assume they dropped the class as well. Two people have actually completed work, and one person is working on something but she didn't say what it was, so I have no idea what I need to work on right now, and this stuff is due TOMORROW. I hate relying on other people because other people are so damned unreliable.

*Brain explodes*

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 12-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet72947 View Post
I have something to add to the venting thread. I HATE group assignments in classes! I am in two online courses with the local community college and I have a group assignment in one of them. A forum and a chat room are provided for us to communicate with, along with our personal emails, etc. But do we communicate? NO. One person dropped the class, some people never introduced themselves, so I assume they dropped the class as well. Two people have actually completed work, and one person is working on something but she didn't say what it was, so I have no idea what I need to work on right now, and this stuff is due TOMORROW. I hate relying on other people because other people are so damned unreliable.

*Brain explodes*
Yup. Not much on the whole "team player" thing here either.

Have you contacted the instructor?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Dear anybody that has or will ever left a message ever: if you haven't personally spoken to the person you're calling (ie have been communicating through your mother), leave the reason why you are calling in the message. OR, if its obviously a shared number, name the person you would like to call you back. Especailly if said somebody is doing you a favour, such as taking in your animal as a foster.
Love,
Everybody that has ever had a shared answering machine ever.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 12-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Blackout

Inconsiderate roommates - and Canadian Decembers. Nuff said.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 12-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Yeah I went there for a week (Orlando) & it was the best week I ever spent ... Ever... No matter what Age you are that place is F-U-N

Old 12-08-2012, 03:22 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

My sister just adopted a puppy. A five week old puppy. Against my parents wishes. Whose house she currently resides in as she is 17 and still in highschool. While working only 5-10 hours a week. And not caring for the animals she already has. And lying to my parents about where she was and what she was doing when she got said puppy. From three hours away. On top of already slacking in school and making poor choices in general.

She has stated if my parents don't let her keep the puppy, she is dropping out of school and moving out.

I have an ulcer. Not only am I extremely worried about what bringing this pup home is going to trigger between her and my parents (I have a feeling things are about to escalate way out of hand), I'm worried about the poor stinking puppy.

*screams*

Old 12-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Top Dog

Getting a puppy right now is killing me. We want one. Have planned for one all year. Have the funds. But there's always those few little things we can't get around. Like transport down to Memphis in March. With Zander as big as he is, there's no way a smaller dog would be safe in the backseat. And a larger dog wouldn't fit in front of DH on the floor.

Grrrrr. So terrible.

It's always one thing or another.

No dogs anywhere.

Suddenly dogs and pups everywhere. Can't figure out transport.

Or breeders and rescues just stop all communication immediately.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Amazon with 2-day shipping? You'd have 'em by Monday.
I looked on Amazon briefly, but they didn't have much of anything I liked. And it snowed today, so there's no getting anywhere.

You'd think this far north people would know how to drive in the snow and ice. Well, they do. Problem is, the city has a ban on salts and stuff to put on the roads because it's a farming community. So they put sand down.

Cars sliding everywhere.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Top Dog

WHYYYY is it my fault that you don't clean up after yourself? How is it that you can tell me with a straight face that you don't clean or pick up after yourself because *I* didn't tell you that it needed to be done? I am not your mother. You are a 22 year old man. YOU CAN CLEAN UP YOUR OWN **** MESSES WITHOUT ME TELLING YOU TO.

Particularly if you have the mind to come to me and complain the house is a mess and that *we* should clean. When I've been telling you every.single.day for the last WEEK that there's **** everywhere and I'm cleaning constantly and there are dishes everywhere, and DO NOT LEAVE FOOD ON THE FLOOR.

And then you have the gall to get hissy pissy with me when you find me downstairs cleaning, ask what I'm doing, and I tell you I am cleaning because the house is trashed. Again. Like I've been saying every.single.day for the last WEEK.

WTF IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?