Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

We got some good news at work that made me really happy and feel fuzzy on the inside.... Then the grim reality for our client came back to me. He had nowhere to go and I can take find a place for him.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Top Dog

Creepy neighbor is out front stalking my door again. Granted, our doors are only like 6ft apart, but still! There's not reason to be standing around my door!

And its weirder that I go up front to make sure the door is locked and it's OPEN. I'm half tempted to put a sneak camera up there just to see WTF he's doing.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Sorry but dogs are a deal breaker for me ... I fla out told OH that I am a dog lover up front & will always have dogs & if he couldn't deal with that then it was a no-go. I wouldnt ever let some guy tell me what animals I can & can't have FYI I have FOUR dogs (2are my folks) in my house that never get bathes (cuz they never stink due to the right diet) & one day our horse shoer used our restroom & she commented how GOOD it smelt in the house ... Thank you Glade .
I can see it now... "Dad, you let me have a dog, or else I will never have been born!"

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I'm kind of getting depressed about this and I'm teetering on the edge of hiring some people to do things. .
Are any of the repairs things that can be done while you're living in the house?
Old 11-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I wouldnt ever let some guy tell me what animals I can & can't have
Well I wouldn't either, lol. However, I think it is her dad, whose house she and her boyfriend are living in, that is limiting the dogs, etc. Not her boyfriend. Since her dad is essentially their landlord, he does get a say as to what animals are in the house.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grab View Post
Well I wouldn't either, lol. However, I think it is her dad, whose house she and her boyfriend are living in, that is limiting the dogs, etc. Not her boyfriend. Since her dad is essentially their landlord, he does get a say as to what animals are in the house.
Yes. My boyfriend doesn't mind. He picked out Gwen. He knows I love animals and if it was up to him, I bet I would have more animals. But I live in my dad's house rent-free so..... It's not a HUGE deal. I have Gwen and the cat. If I REALLY wanted another dog I could probably get one. But there is no NEED for me to get another dog.

It's either have two dogs and pay $600 a month in a two bedroom apartment or have one dog and pay nothing. My dad is very generous, so I'm not pushing the dog situation.

If it WAS my boyfriend acting that way, we would not be together. But luckily he loves dogs and had one growing up. : )
Old 11-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Top Dog

I need to move .

Old 11-30-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm All Ears

I came home from work and all afternoon I was so tired I couldn't really focus my eyes on anything. I fell asleep at 5:30 this afternoon. Now the evening is shot. I just want to crawl back in bed but that would be a little pathetic.

I think I might be catching a cold.
Old 11-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I came home from work and all afternoon I was so tired I couldn't really focus my eyes on anything. I fell asleep at 5:30 this afternoon. Now the evening is shot. I just want to crawl back in bed but that would be a little pathetic.

I think I might be catching a cold.
(((((HUGS))))) Go curl up in bed with Summer and your laptop.

Mia will bring you balls to throw

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Top Dog

There are seven boys, two girlfriends, four guitars, and one pent up boxer mix in my house at the moment and they are all making noise.

I am pregnant, exhausted, and feeling super anti social. I should have checked in to a hotel for the night.
I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Buddy Girl - 2000-2013. "Blessed is he who has earned the love of an old dog."

Obi - 7 year old Incorrigible Dog.