Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Imagine a baby starting out nursing . . . with teeth.
Well ... I guess you could use a mouth guard (kidding ... Only kidding lol)
Old 11-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Top Dog

Zander, after deciding my bed was too easy to destroy, decided to go downstairs and beg for food. Since he's FINALLY showing interest in Fromm and he hasn't had anything to eat for a few days now, I gave in. He's currently taking piece by piece out of his bowl and decorating the living room floor. Sigh.

I have the beginning of a head cold coming on. I just wanted to sleep today.

-tales of tworedheads. AKA: Life in the day of a frggin husky ownership.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:31 PM
Top Dog

My mother has acquired MORE dogs. I'm actually losing count now. 8? 9? The limit in that area is 4. On top of all the small animals and reptiles.

Half of me wants to call animal control. The other half of me knows if they seized the dogs, there's no way Goose or Dante would get "saved". They would be put down.

My mother is a flipping IDIOT.

ETA: And what kind of a freaking "rescue" hands out MORE dogs to someone who already has so many?! Someone who does nothing with them except keep them locked in the house? Someone who REGULARLY acquires animals, gets rid of them, gets more, complains she has no time, gets rid of them, then gets MORE?!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Are you dead yet?

My newfound social life has taken a rather unexpected turn, and I'm sort of drowning in feels.

It was easier when it was just me and Eve.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Top Dog

I am allergic to pineapple.

My dad labeled one year's jam AP for apricot and APP for apricot pineapple.

Then the next year he labeled apricot A and apricot pineapple AP.

Then he gave me a jar that says AP.

So now my tongue is swollen and sore.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Glutton for Crazy

lol oops
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:32 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
My mother has acquired MORE dogs. I'm actually losing count now. 8? 9? The limit in that area is 4. On top of all the small animals and reptiles.

Half of me wants to call animal control. The other half of me knows if they seized the dogs, there's no way Goose or Dante would get "saved". They would be put down.

My mother is a flipping IDIOT.

ETA: And what kind of a freaking "rescue" hands out MORE dogs to someone who already has so many?! Someone who does nothing with them except keep them locked in the house? Someone who REGULARLY acquires animals, gets rid of them, gets more, complains she has no time, gets rid of them, then gets MORE?!
Thats like me, I was denied by 2 collie rescues because I didn't have "enough vet records"... Huh? They said that the vets (I gave them number of the vet I used before I moved & the one I acquired when I moved to Houston) & they said that neither had enough info on my dogs (until Izze's accident they only went I for yearly rabies shots & health exams) I thought thy would be a good sign, a sign I look after my dogs & keep them healthy but I guess not

I really had my heart set on adopting a collie but they said their "policies" prevented it , so I went with tx cattle dog rescue instead ... Oh well they & their dogs lost out on a great person & a great home for their dog... Still hurts tho, makes me wonder if what happened to Izze even tho the vet concluded that it was some kind of accident (tho not a car) had something to do a/their decision
Old 11-28-2012, 11:44 PM
Kotah BEAR

Rant... I am 4 hours away and he is STILL making threats about me at school and outside of school. I'm sitting here like... why? You have 4 beautiful kids that you don't take care of. You have a good career field and had a chance to graduate next month but messed it up. You now are messing with women that caused you so much problems even before I came into the picture, all because you feel "lonely" and "miss me". Sorry you messed that up and now you have to live with the choices you made. How can someone miss someone else and still threaten their lives? I don't understand that concept.
You are 28, why not stop being a 15 year old and grow up and be a MAN and a FATHER. Because those kids need their dad but all they see is violence and hate coming from you.

This shouldn't bother me but it does. I want him to be a father to those kids. Provide for them, do right by them, love them; and he can't because he is to busy not giving a f*ck and running around acting like a child. Even though I have nothing for him anymore, at the end of the day, he will always have those kids and I just want them to have a dad they can depend on and a dad that will take care of them.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:53 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I know it sucks, but if he's going to act like that then he doesn't deserve those kids.

Why do some men have kids & then don't take care of them makes me thankful & know I'm lucky to have the parents I did.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I know it sucks, but if he's going to act like that then he doesn't deserve those kids.

Why do some men have kids & then don't take care of them makes me thankful & know I'm lucky to have the parents I did.
I know he doesn't deserve them and thank God they don't live with them, they all live with their moms, but he still sees his 2 boys every other weekend, and with all these women he has hanging around now, those boys will be so confused.
It just hurts me how he does his kids, especially his boys since he sees them more, because I was so close to his boys. I adored them so much, and I know how much it hurts them to see their dad act like he does and how much it hurt them when I left. I hope they grow up and have wonderful lives, I really do.