Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1591  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:39 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,363
Default

Right... Everyone makes mistakes. However, realizing it was a huge mistake and repenting (for lack of a better non religious word) is a big... HUGE part of it. From what I can see mr Brown doesn't really believe he has done anything wrong and that is not OK and that is certainly not in the same realm of a "mistake".
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #1592  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Right... Everyone makes mistakes. However, realizing it was a huge mistake and repenting (for lack of a better non religious word) is a big... HUGE part of it. From what I can see mr Brown doesn't really believe he has done anything wrong and that is not OK and that is certainly not in the same realm of a "mistake".
He recently deleted his twitter account after he got in a "twitter fight" with a female comedian who brought up his abuse past via twitter and here are a few key ones.
She said "I have zero respect for someone who seems to be unapologetic for a terrible crime he committed and shows no sign of changing" and he said...

"Just ask Rihanna if she mad!! "

"Don't forget to take them teeth out while sucking my **** Hoe!"

and also some great tidbits about doing things in her mouth and with her mother and just some other horrible just..offensive things.

He of course is proud (as all abusers are when their victims come back to them) pushes the blame on anything else but him and is VIOLENT towards woman verbally all. the. time.

He has ZERO respect for women and yet.. girls still WORSHIP him.

WHY?!?!?
__________________

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Reply With Quote
  #1593  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:52 PM
Dakotah's Avatar
Dakotah Dakotah is offline
Kotah BEAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 7,998
Default

I don't worship. I never really liked Chris Brown to begin with and **** sure didn't after I found what he did to Rihanna and how he is with woman.
Granted, I'm not a huge Rihanna fan, but she didn't deserve what he did.

What ever happened to him, as far as criminal charges/fines/jail time/etc, goes?
__________________
*War Eagle*
Reply With Quote
  #1594  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
I don't worship. I never really liked Chris Brown to begin with and **** sure didn't after I found what he did to Rihanna and how he is with woman.
Granted, I'm not a huge Rihanna fan, but she didn't deserve what he did.

What ever happened to him, as far as criminal charges/fines/jail time/etc, goes?
He was arrested for domestic assault in 2009, but did not go to jail for the offense. He later pleaded guilty to the assault, which was a felony, and made a plea bargain to do community service and undergo counseling.
Which obviously did nothing.

Basically.. he got out of jail time because he's a celebrity.

If you want to hurt your eyes and soul feel free to read the police report that he pleaded guilty to. THIS STUFF HAPPENED and yet.. people love him.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-brown-p...while-steering

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh- out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.


This guy books sold out concerts.
He performs at award shows.

Frankly, I never liked the girl. I don't like her music and I certainly don't like that she went back to him.
but she is a VICTIM...and it's just so wrong.

People actually say things like "Maybe she deserved it" or make jokes about it.

Did they read the report and see those pictures?! How could she POSSIBLY have deserved it?! Nobody deserves to be abused!
__________________

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Reply With Quote
  #1595  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is online now
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,509
Default

He pled guilty to felony assault - and got five years probation in return. Gross.

He disgusts me and I cannot wait until his five minutes are up. He can't even sing. He sounds horrible and his songs are so overridden with autotune to try and cover his lack of talent that it literally hurts my ears.

As for Rhianna, I honestly think she sustained brain damage, because she has been slowly going coocoo for cocoa puffs - and I don't just mean the fact that they are apparently hooking up again. I think she's pretty gross too but I feel sorry for her. Something is obviously wrong with her mentally and emotionally.
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1596  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Dakotah's Avatar
Dakotah Dakotah is offline
Kotah BEAR
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 7,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
He was arrested for domestic assault in 2009, but did not go to jail for the offense. He later pleaded guilty to the assault, which was a felony, and made a plea bargain to do community service and undergo counseling.
Which obviously did nothing.

Basically.. he got out of jail time because he's a celebrity.

If you want to hurt your eyes and soul feel free to read the police report that he pleaded guilty to. THIS STUFF HAPPENED and yet.. people love him.

http://www.ibtimes.com/chris-brown-p...while-steering

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the sh- out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.


This guy books sold out concerts.
He performs at award shows.

Frankly, I never liked the girl. I don't like her music and I certainly don't like that she went back to him.
but she is a VICTIM...and it's just so wrong.

People actually say things like "Maybe she deserved it" or make jokes about it.

Did they read the report and see those pictures?! How could she POSSIBLY have deserved it?! Nobody deserves to be abused!
Wow... just wow. I can't believe that is the ONLY things that happened to him. Good lord.

Maybe Chris Brown and Michael need to be BFFs.
Same **** happened to Michael.
He hit his ex in the face and got child endangerment 3, and he only got 24 months probation. He hits me in my breasts and not **** happens to him.

The law sucks.

I know a woman where my mom lives that got the SH!T beat out of her. I am talking about covered head to toe in bruises. Her whole body looked like a punching bag. She went to COURT like that and the judge STILL dropped the charges. She ended up moving to Atlanta to get away from him because he started threatening her (she had proof, and this is what Michael started doing to me yesterday and today at school, even though I don't go to that school anymore. The school security called my dad and we talked and told me what Michael had said), and even then the police did nothing to help that woman. She is in Atlanta right now pushing things to sue the county, the sheriff's dept, and her ex husband.
If I had money I'd do the same thing.
__________________
*War Eagle*
Reply With Quote
  #1597  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is online now
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,509
Default

It happens a lot, sadly. And it also happens a lot that women go back to their abusers. =<
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #1598  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Renee750il's Avatar
Renee750il Renee750il is offline
Felurian
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where the selas blooms
Posts: 94,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Wow... just wow. I can't believe that is the ONLY things that happened to him. Good lord.

Maybe Chris Brown and Michael need to be BFFs.
Same **** happened to Michael.
He hit his ex in the face and got child endangerment 3, and he only got 24 months probation. He hits me in my breasts and not **** happens to him.

The law sucks.

I know a woman where my mom lives that got the SH!T beat out of her. I am talking about covered head to toe in bruises. Her whole body looked like a punching bag. She went to COURT like that and the judge STILL dropped the charges. She ended up moving to Atlanta to get away from him because he started threatening her (she had proof, and this is what Michael started doing to me yesterday and today at school, even though I don't go to that school anymore. The school security called my dad and we talked and told me what Michael had said), and even then the police did nothing to help that woman. She is in Atlanta right now pushing things to sue the county, the sheriff's dept, and her ex husband.
If I had money I'd do the same thing.
Dak, this is when you go to women's advocacy groups and watchdog organizations, maybe start with NOW.
__________________
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.


There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.


Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Reply With Quote
  #1599  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 PM
~Dixie's_Mom~'s Avatar
~Dixie's_Mom~ ~Dixie's_Mom~ is offline
♥Chloe & Violet♥
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,152
Default

I really do love Chris Brown's music (just earlier stuff, a lot of newer stuff is awful with all the cussing and stuff) but I can't look at him the same way anymore after all that. :/ It sucks.
__________________
Lauren
Don't fear tomorrow.


Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Reply With Quote
  #1600  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:40 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,363
Default

UP... I love this movie but Seriously makes me cry lol
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.


©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site