Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Michael is going to jail for simple battery, against me.
I am in shock and don't know what exactly is going on. But I am so thankful for Breeze and Annie for being there for me. I love you ladies.
((((((HUGS))))))

Follow through.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-21-2012, 03:31 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Michael is going to jail for simple battery, against me.
I am in shock and don't know what exactly is going on. But I am so thankful for Breeze and Annie for being there for me. I love you ladies.
Love you too girl!

Like I said you tell me if you need to get out of the area. We have room here for you if you need it!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-21-2012, 03:35 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Praying for you Dak So sorry

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Hugs dak. Go stay with breeze. Follow thru as renee said. Hugs.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Whoa! Are you okay?

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Yes I am okay. I am staying with my mom for now. I am still shocked, had a good panic attack for about an hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
((((((HUGS))))))

Follow through.
I definitely am! There is no way he is going to get away with this. I have never had a man hit me and I won't let him get away with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Love you too girl!

Like I said you tell me if you need to get out of the area. We have room here for you if you need it!
I know and thank you I definitely might follow through on that. I am still thinking about coming there and getting a job, if you don't mind having me in your house for a little bit. I am still thinking about coming that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Praying for you Dak So sorry
Thank you Tanya, it means a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -bogart- View Post
Hugs dak. Go stay with breeze. Follow thru as renee said. Hugs.
I am considering going to Breeze's. It is VERY stressful living with my mom, I am glad she was there for me when I needed her but it is hard living with my mom with my sister, step dad and 2 little kids plus I am trying to get my **** together for ME now.

Thank you all so much. I appreciate the kind words. I will follow through with getting him locked up and keep pushing things.
Sad thing is Michael has hit another woman. We all thought that he didn't but he did. Then he got Battery, Family Violence, and Child Endangerment 3rd degree. Now he is charged with Battery and Assualt, and possibly Child Endangerment 2nd degree since both of his boys where right behind him when he hit me.
Sad part is both of his boys stood by my side and backed me up. Their stories still haven't changed. They still say they saw their daddy hit me. So that's all the police need.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:30 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
I know and thank you I definitely might follow through on that. I am still thinking about coming there and getting a job, if you don't mind having me in your house for a little bit. I am still thinking about coming that way.

I am considering going to Breeze's. It is VERY stressful living with my mom, I am glad she was there for me when I needed her but it is hard living with my mom with my sister, step dad and 2 little kids plus I am trying to get my **** together for ME now.

Thank you all so much. I appreciate the kind words. I will follow through with getting him locked up and keep pushing things.
Sad thing is Michael has hit another woman. We all thought that he didn't but he did. Then he got Battery, Family Violence, and Child Endangerment 3rd degree. Now he is charged with Battery and Assualt, and possibly Child Endangerment 2nd degree since both of his boys where right behind him when he hit me.
Sad part is both of his boys stood by my side and backed me up. Their stories still haven't changed. They still say they saw their daddy hit me. So that's all the police need.
Just because its settled for now doesn't mean that my offer for you to come and find a job went away

Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
Just because its settled for now doesn't mean that my offer for you to come and find a job went away
Thank you <3
Old 11-21-2012, 05:12 PM
We are Home.

No problem <3

Old 11-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

Jin is working both Thanksgiving and Christmas. On back-to-backs.

There are 20 chefs in his squadron. None of them are taking leave. Most of them are in dorms, meaning they aren't doing anything or going anywhere or have anyone to spend the holidays with.

So the obvious solution is take the guy who has a home to actually go to an a wife to actually spend time with, and make him work BOTH holidays between back-to-backs, meaning he's gone for pretty much the whole 2 weeks surrounding each holiday.

This jealousy over the Italy orders is getting to be a bit much.

Lyz and Zander
zaner-waner-fluffy-butt <3

'05 Siberian Husky

Old 11-21-2012, 08:24 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Jin is working both Thanksgiving and Christmas. On back-to-backs.

There are 20 chefs in his squadron. None of them are taking leave. Most of them are in dorms, meaning they aren't doing anything or going anywhere or have anyone to spend the holidays with.

So the obvious solution is take the guy who has a home to actually go to an a wife to actually spend time with, and make him work BOTH holidays between back-to-backs, meaning he's gone for pretty much the whole 2 weeks surrounding each holiday.

This jealousy over the Italy orders is getting to be a bit much.
Jeremy's in the same boat and its Savannahs first Christmas. They even tried to make him work Halloween.