Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-20-2012, 06:56 PM
Top Dog

I need to run grocery errands, but dressing a toddler is an exhausting thought, lol. To clarify, he was dressed this morning, but has shed into various states of undress over the course of the day. Now he need be put back together. Like Humpty Dumpty
Old 11-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Top Dog

So, after waiting all day for FedEx to call or find my package....30 minutes after checking the door AGAIN just in case they found it and forgot to call....

My neighbor rings the doorbell to inform me of my package that has been at my door "all day long". Say what now? Am I supposed to believe that DH and I are completely blind to have not seen this giant food package FOUR different times in the last three hours?

"Oh, it has been sitting there since lunchtime. RIGHT THERE. Didn't want anyone stealing it. it's heavy. What's in it?"

Uhm. Creep factor much?
Old 11-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
So, after waiting all day for FedEx to call or find my package....30 minutes after checking the door AGAIN just in case they found it and forgot to call....

My neighbor rings the doorbell to inform me of my package that has been at my door "all day long". Say what now? Am I supposed to believe that DH and I are completely blind to have not seen this giant food package FOUR different times in the last three hours?

"Oh, it has been sitting there since lunchtime. RIGHT THERE. Didn't want anyone stealing it. it's heavy. What's in it?"

Uhm. Creep factor much?
Eurgh. You're moving soon? Right?
Old 11-20-2012, 07:36 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Ewwwww gross! I'm glad I live in the country the creepiest "neighbor" I get is the ossasionsl rattlesnake lol
Old 11-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Top Dog

On the topic of creepy neighbors, I had this very eccentric, but quite nice, Russian neighbor who was always asking me to hang out and when he found out I was film student, always had "internships" for me to look into, he was a producer, etc.

I'm almost positive he WAS a producer.

Of adult films.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 11-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Resident fainting goat

All my health crazy relatives have YET to give me a real reason why if I stay under the "recommended amount of calories a day" and take some multi-vitamins.. that I'm not being healthy.

I have done the super healthy nothing fattening barely any carbs.. thing. and shoot, I miss it. Why can't I eat white pasta? and french toast?

I hate vegetables and generally, I do force myself to include them in my diet somehow (especially spinach and baby tomatoes) but everything is all like "YOU NEED TO DO A VEGETABLE JUICE CLEANSE"
No.
Screw you.
I hate vegetables and I'm not just drinking damned juice for that long.

I TAKE VITAMINS There are my nutrients, they are even ORGANIC vitamins! So theoretically.. my body should be fine!
Let me eat what I want dammit!!!

My diet isn't perfect. I know I eat more carbs than I should (one handful as a serving size.. HA), I eat A LOT of fruits and skip on vegetables sometimes, I don't like whole grain pasta but do eat whole grain bread, I STAY AWAY from processed food as much as I can (Nothing pre-packaged, frozen, with too many preservatives etc..) I don't eat red meat.. and all my chicken/turkey is organic
PLUS..VITAMINS!

Grumble.

I'm sick of my health nut family members making me feel bad.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 PM
Top Dog

I found all breed fun-style lure coursing.

It's not fenced. There is a partial fence. And part of the partial fence is some halfassed stonewall. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Maybe I should just start my own club, damnit.

Old 11-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Top Dog

Omg I feel awful. I hate colds so much. I can't breathe and I want to go to bed. Boo.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 11-20-2012, 09:38 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
All my health crazy relatives have YET to give me a real reason why if I stay under the "recommended amount of calories a day" and take some multi-vitamins.. that I'm not being healthy.

I have done the super healthy nothing fattening barely any carbs.. thing. and shoot, I miss it. Why can't I eat white pasta? and french toast?

I hate vegetables and generally, I do force myself to include them in my diet somehow (especially spinach and baby tomatoes) but everything is all like "YOU NEED TO DO A VEGETABLE JUICE CLEANSE"
No.
Screw you.
I hate vegetables and I'm not just drinking damned juice for that long.

I TAKE VITAMINS There are my nutrients, they are even ORGANIC vitamins! So theoretically.. my body should be fine!
Let me eat what I want dammit!!!

My diet isn't perfect. I know I eat more carbs than I should (one handful as a serving size.. HA), I eat A LOT of fruits and skip on vegetables sometimes, I don't like whole grain pasta but do eat whole grain bread, I STAY AWAY from processed food as much as I can (Nothing pre-packaged, frozen, with too many preservatives etc..) I don't eat red meat.. and all my chicken/turkey is organic
PLUS..VITAMINS!

Grumble.

I'm sick of my health nut family members making me feel bad.
Yeah I have an aunt like that, it's like if you want to eat like that guys fine but I don't... I want to smoke & sometimes eat bad things so leave me be .... It's my body :/ you know?
Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
http://paleomg.com/banana-bread-french-toast/

Just sayin'. =9

Can't help you on the pasta thing though. I won't lie and say I don't miss mac & cheese (but I WOULD be lying if I didn't say my body has had a fabulous response to this whole no-gluten, minimal grain thing.) It's a fair trade off for me.
but sometimes I really want some mac & cheese.
like a whole lot of it.
in one sitting.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog