Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-23-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm All Ears

Oh man monies. I hate not having monies.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:34 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Oh man monies. I hate not having monies.
A-freaking-men.

Old 08-23-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm All Ears

I'm super depressed about it at the moment. Not sure how I'm gonna pay for new tires without dipping into savings.

Bah.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I'm super depressed about it at the moment. Not sure how I'm gonna pay for new tires without dipping into savings.

Bah.
If it makes you feel any better, our savings is currently non-existent. Thanks, car.

Also, I really, really miss having a piano. Omigod. So much. SO much. I want to play, dammit. I need to play. The cheapest one I could find that I'd be happy with is $499. *sigh* No monies. No piano. Sad Andrea.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:20 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Sad.

I want to take our barn cat home with me since I am not moving with the boss and horses to the track in Dallas, but we have a huge coyote problem like, they come into our goat pasture (goats are put up at night thank god, horses are too) and i don't know if I could keep her safe. But she loves me and I am afraid she will go looking for me when they take her to Dallas and get lost .

Sucks so much.

Old 08-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Top Dog

Getting sick and tired of people always lying to me and not telling me ****. Really, does nobody think I'm worth anything? Not even a little bit, to tell me what's going on with my own life? It's been really getting me down today.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Top Dog

My husband's dad died on Thursday. Massive heart attack. He was a very nice man and I'm very worried about my husband.

What keeps bugging me is how everyone keeps saying "oh, it's so unexpected!".

Um, he was very overweight, smoked, never took care of himself, had heart attacks and bypass twice before....the last month he has been having chest pains, his color was terrible, he was popping nitroglycerin pills for the chest pains he was having....we were all begging him to go back to his heart doctor.

That's not ****ing unexpected people.

I'm sorry, I know it's evil of me, I really like him as a person, but it's been on my mind.

And my husband's all " I feel like such an awful son for being mad at him." And I'm trying to explain to him that it's OK to be mad.

Old 08-24-2014, 01:10 PM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

I am spitting mad , my dumb as a rock son adopted a dog at the begining of the year from the shelter . I BEGGED him not to but he just had to have her.
Fast forward and he started school and now "DOESNT" have time for her. I TOLD YOU THAT MONTHS AGO SHITHEAD!!!!!! Now He is advertising her on craigslist as free.

SHe is such a good little girl , I hope he finds her a good home. I wish I could take her but I cant.

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/pet/4634848267.html
Old 08-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacuptiger View Post
Getting sick and tired of people always lying to me and not telling me ****. Really, does nobody think I'm worth anything? Not even a little bit, to tell me what's going on with my own life? It's been really getting me down today.
((((Hugs))))

You are certainly not worthless.If anyone ever thinks that your not worth anything, then they don't deserve to around you. Because your awesome,& many other things

Anddddd... That is why I hate people,& prefer dogs.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 08-24-2014, 07:19 PM

Time is going by too quickly. Which means before I know it, I'll be saying goodbye to Michael again for 6 months. It's 5 months away...but we've only had five months with one another.

Just feeling bummed about it at the moment. He'll be gone (and completely off the grid) for three weeks in October, and that will be an interesting "test run". But, three weeks is nothing. Six months makes my heart ache.

I chose to be here. I'll get through it. But still. *sigh*