Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

You should ALL re-vitalize the fitness thread. And I'll cheer you all on because that's what I do.

I was all set to hit the gym tonight and when I got there, I opened my gym bag to discover I somehow forgot to pack pants. For real? Of everything I could do without (EVERYTHING ELSE!), pants is not it. Guess I'm doing RIPPED tomorrow instead.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Yeah all that political stuff was possible me off too, so I started selecting the "hide all posts from" every time one came up and it's pretty clean now.

But I enjoy FB and I won't be chased off by a few bad things, I am to busy to be so upset by something on the internet upset me like this.
It's a diagnosed anxiety thing. It's not news based as in politics or people dying or ebola. It's merely the quantity of everything that is on there, it's overwhelming for me right now while I still adjust to my medication. It's not a matter of hiding posts from a few people it's just the fact that SO MUCH is put on there. Like i said before, overwhelming.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 08-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Finished my second 5K last Sunday. Ran a big majority of it. Can't believe at the of the year I could barely run a mile.

Oh and new school has a kick ass gym. So stoked about that.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 08-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Finished my second 5K last Sunday. Ran a big majority of it. Can't believe at the of the year I could barely run a mile.

Oh and new school has a kick ass gym. So stoked about that.
Lol. This was not the fitness thread, just in case anyone was curious. Dir.

My vent was that I want to go for a run but must study. Boo

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
Old 08-06-2014, 05:30 AM
Top Dog

I keep bringing Smiley to my frisbee games so he can tear around the field before the game, at half time, and after, except every game we've played has been on turf and dogs aren't allowed on the field.

Turf is so much nicer to play on, but ****!
Old 08-08-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm All Ears

Why do internet pop up ads still exist? Has anyone in the history of the internet ever had a giant ad of a car block out all their screen and make annoying noises and thought Oh I want to buy that car! Or if ninja turtles come swinging in all over the screen they suddenly decide going to see michael Bay butchering their favorite cartoon from kindergarten sounds like a great time.
Old 08-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Why do internet pop up ads still exist? Has anyone in the history of the internet ever had a giant ad of a car block out all their screen and make annoying noises and thought Oh I want to buy that car! Or if ninja turtles come swinging in all over the screen they suddenly decide going to see michael Bay butchering their favorite cartoon from kindergarten sounds like a great time.
Reminded me of this great piece

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5647255.html
Old 08-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Sit! Good dog.

I'm bored. I feel like I haven't been bored in ages!!! But I'm actually bored... I also realise if that's the most I have to vent about I'm doing ok.

But I'm BORED.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 08-08-2014, 02:09 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Wut? The new movie looks AWESOME! And the turtles seem to be in character, as long as they are true to character, I don't mind them making it all bad ass and ****.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Top Dog

This is going to be SUCH a petty, first world problem kind of vent, but I really need to get this out. So please don't read if you're going to judge me for the rest of my life, because I'm in a rough spot right now

Basically, tomorrow is my 21st birthday and I am simultaneously frustrated, angry, sad, stressed, and annoyed. I've been diagnosed (just a few weeks ago) with a life long condition that I have to work at every day to manage, and am at the hospital at least 3 days each week. I can't do any of the things that I was planning to do to celebrate my birthday, and even thinking about it exhausts me. There was one idea my family had that was amazing, but I checked and realized it was too expensive. Anything else is either out of the picture because of my health, or we don't have the time or money for it.

I feel ridiculously alone because there's no one I can really talk to, since everyone's answer is "well, what do you want me to do about it?" which isn't what I need to hear. I have been crying nonstop for the last couple of days, and I don't know if it's the stress or my meds or a combination of everything. It doesn't help that my sister keeps telling me how petty I am. My go to friend for when I want to take a break from my family is busy, with work and his on again/off again girlfriend (the latter of which is great, but I wish he were around more).

Oh, and I was really hoping my lens would sell on CL so I could finally buy a new Karma Collar for Trent, but that hasn't happened yet. Not even an e-mail. Ugh.