Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #13861  
Old 08-01-2014, 02:54 PM
stardogs stardogs is offline
Behavior Nerd
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 4,557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
I would kick your BF to the curb, imho... if he can't support you at your worst moments, he doesn't deserve to be in your life to share your best ones. You are an amazing person and deserve all the love and support in the world.
^That. I have a SO for support in tough times, almost moreso than the fun times tbh. If I couldn't get that, I'd definitely consider jumping ship.
__________________
Erin, Ziva, Kestrel, Aerten, and Snipe
Always in our hearts: The Amazing Maggie Mae


Reply With Quote
  #13862  
Old 08-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
<------ CLAIM! ^_^
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
^That. I have a SO for support in tough times, almost moreso than the fun times tbh. If I couldn't get that, I'd definitely consider jumping ship.
Agreed.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #13863  
Old 08-01-2014, 10:38 PM
ThoseWordsAtBest's Avatar
ThoseWordsAtBest ThoseWordsAtBest is online now
Wu-Tang Steph
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalamazoo.
Posts: 719
Default

I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cued-home.html

There are so many articles about them, too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13864  
Old 08-02-2014, 09:16 AM
sassafras's Avatar
sassafras sassafras is offline
such sights to show you
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 5,784
Default

I just truly understand the level of petty vindictiveness it takes to go out of your way to try to ruin someone else's day in response to an imagined slight. And it annoys me that I let it get to me enough to post about it.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13865  
Old 08-02-2014, 02:51 PM
JazzyTheSibe's Avatar
JazzyTheSibe JazzyTheSibe is offline
Dogless
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 847
Default

Something things shouldn't be joked about it. Rape,& suicide isn't even slightly funny. It isn't a joke. One of them hits really close to home for me,& you know that. You know that I've experienced it before. Then you still go on about it,& belittle me because I experience it. Telling me to get over it.WTF. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
I just truly understand the level of petty vindictiveness it takes to go out of your way to try to ruin someone else's day in response to an imagined slight. And it annoys me that I let it get to me enough to post about it.
Some people.

I've been meaning to say this, but, I love the picture in your signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWordsAtBest View Post
I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cued-home.html

There are so many articles about them, too.
That's just horrible. I'm glad the dogs didn't go there, though.
__________________


Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian


~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Reply With Quote
  #13866  
Old 08-02-2014, 06:21 PM
crazedACD crazedACD is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: MA
Posts: 2,842
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWordsAtBest View Post
I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cued-home.html

There are so many articles about them, too.
I would make a few phone calls and tip off whoever is supposed to be monitoring them (probation officer?) that they are looking for more dogs.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #13867  
Old 08-03-2014, 03:34 PM
ThoseWordsAtBest's Avatar
ThoseWordsAtBest ThoseWordsAtBest is online now
Wu-Tang Steph
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalamazoo.
Posts: 719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I would make a few phone calls and tip off whoever is supposed to be monitoring them (probation officer?) that they are looking for more dogs.
Yep, come Monday I'm going to contact their animal control that handled the situation. Most of the reports have them as just a couple of brothers who loved their dogs and it got out of control, which may very well be true, but the guy was SUCH a self righteous ass when each of us spoke to him. I'm wondering if they don't already have more dogs.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13868  
Old 08-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,412
Default

It has been brought to my attention that I cannot take my entire shoe collection to London
my awful mother insists that I should be able to survive with 6 pairs of high heels

6

HOW??????? MY BABIES!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13869  
Old 08-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Linds's Avatar
Linds Linds is offline
Twin 2
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,834
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
It has been brought to my attention that I cannot take my entire shoe collection to London
my awful mother insists that I should be able to survive with 6 pairs of high heels

6

HOW??????? MY BABIES!!!
You should find homes for the rest on Chaz.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13870  
Old 08-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Ozfozz's Avatar
Ozfozz Ozfozz is online now
Higbread Dingbat
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 984
Default

What a great day -_-

Woke up to a gooey red-eyed Rigby - had to take her to the show with me today anyway as I was taking her home from my parents, she did not perform well (not that I blame her).

My neck injury has resurfaced, I can't turn my head right and I'm getting numbness into my right arm and leg.

At the end of the day, I scraped the side of a white pole in the parking garage because the so-and-so that parked beside me was on an angle. I had to make a choice between the pole and the blue car.....I should have scraped the other car....

On the drive home, it rained so hard that I had to pull off the highway because I couldn't see.
Once I got back on, I found that it was flooded with nearly 2 feet of water. And people were STILL driving like maniacs.


Now that I'm home safe and parked, I put my favourite pajama pants on, sat down, and ripped a nice big hole down the seam.


So done with today.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site