Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Behavior Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
I would kick your BF to the curb, imho... if he can't support you at your worst moments, he doesn't deserve to be in your life to share your best ones. You are an amazing person and deserve all the love and support in the world.
^That. I have a SO for support in tough times, almost moreso than the fun times tbh. If I couldn't get that, I'd definitely consider jumping ship.

Old 08-01-2014, 08:22 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
^That. I have a SO for support in tough times, almost moreso than the fun times tbh. If I couldn't get that, I'd definitely consider jumping ship.
Agreed.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cued-home.html

There are so many articles about them, too.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:16 AM
such sights to show you

I just truly understand the level of petty vindictiveness it takes to go out of your way to try to ruin someone else's day in response to an imagined slight. And it annoys me that I let it get to me enough to post about it.

Old 08-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Dogless

Something things shouldn't be joked about it. Rape,& suicide isn't even slightly funny. It isn't a joke. One of them hits really close to home for me,& you know that. You know that I've experienced it before. Then you still go on about it,& belittle me because I experience it. Telling me to get over it.WTF. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
I just truly understand the level of petty vindictiveness it takes to go out of your way to try to ruin someone else's day in response to an imagined slight. And it annoys me that I let it get to me enough to post about it.
Some people.

I've been meaning to say this, but, I love the picture in your signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWordsAtBest View Post
I had to talk to this Thomas asshole on the phone. He sent in an application requesting transport for a dog to him and his brother. He was a total asshole to me, one of our other reps, and then when we called for the vet check the vet said he couldn't release ANY information to us right now due to legalities and suggested we google their names.

Yep. Not getting a dog through us: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cued-home.html

That's just horrible. I'm glad the dogs didn't go there, though.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 08-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWordsAtBest View Post

I would make a few phone calls and tip off whoever is supposed to be monitoring them (probation officer?) that they are looking for more dogs.

Old 08-03-2014, 03:34 PM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I would make a few phone calls and tip off whoever is supposed to be monitoring them (probation officer?) that they are looking for more dogs.
Yep, come Monday I'm going to contact their animal control that handled the situation. Most of the reports have them as just a couple of brothers who loved their dogs and it got out of control, which may very well be true, but the guy was SUCH a self righteous ass when each of us spoke to him. I'm wondering if they don't already have more dogs.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Resident fainting goat

It has been brought to my attention that I cannot take my entire shoe collection to London
my awful mother insists that I should be able to survive with 6 pairs of high heels

HOW??????? MY BABIES!!!
Old 08-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
It has been brought to my attention that I cannot take my entire shoe collection to London
my awful mother insists that I should be able to survive with 6 pairs of high heels

HOW??????? MY BABIES!!!
You should find homes for the rest on Chaz.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Higbread Dingbat

What a great day -_-

Woke up to a gooey red-eyed Rigby - had to take her to the show with me today anyway as I was taking her home from my parents, she did not perform well (not that I blame her).

My neck injury has resurfaced, I can't turn my head right and I'm getting numbness into my right arm and leg.

At the end of the day, I scraped the side of a white pole in the parking garage because the so-and-so that parked beside me was on an angle. I had to make a choice between the pole and the blue car.....I should have scraped the other car....

On the drive home, it rained so hard that I had to pull off the highway because I couldn't see.
Once I got back on, I found that it was flooded with nearly 2 feet of water. And people were STILL driving like maniacs.

Now that I'm home safe and parked, I put my favourite pajama pants on, sat down, and ripped a nice big hole down the seam.

So done with today.