Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-13-2014, 08:20 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

I went Ape-**** crazy on one of my sons friends last night. I feel kinda bad about it today . ok not really . There is a history here i wont get into but this kid is in love with the idea of a pit , but has no ****ing clue on the realities of the different types of aggression and what sexual maturity does to brain chemistry. Or really any idea of how to be a Good dog owner lwt alone one for a pit.

I was at work and my hubby had the girls outside to play . Ginnie wanted him to pick a flower for her off a tree and he was standing there about to pick a flower and noticed out of the corner of his eye A "Pit Bull" running from my back yard and straight for ginnie. He wasn't barking but looking intently at her and bowled her over. I asked if it was just a play bow or something like that and chris said it reminded him of that video of the kid on the bike and the cat runs off the dog attacking. That zeroed in intent look. She is TERRIFIED of big dogs and goes into a screaming shaking fit where she actually pee'd herself.
Chris told me he immediately grabs the dog and slings him off. Like the dog impacted as chris was grabbing the dog. Screaming and the dogs owner was hollering at him also. The dog runs to the owner and chris makes them leave. The dogs owner is a 20 yr old kid that is friends with my son and he was back there waiting on my son to get off work. He was super apologetic chris said but he still made him leave. He came back and apologized when I got home and made sure Ginnie was ok . I yelled at him about using his ****ing brain to learn about animals before getting one that can and will kill ( his pit has killed 2 different puppies because he believes that as long as they are raised together it will be ok) and about how to be a RESPONSIBLE Pit owner , I was ranting about how my baby girl could have been ripped up all because he was to lazy to hold a leash and chris had to calm me down .

She is ok , just a couple scratches on her legs , but i had nightmares and so did she. Waking up to her screaming is so not cool.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Dogless

It just really sucks that I don't enjoy anything anymore. I can never have fun, it's just... Nothing. I have no joy from doing things I use to love doing. Dogs(& Jazzy) are the only things that I can actually enjoy. It just really sucks feeling like this.

Sometimes I just feel like curling up in a ball.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 07-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Top Dog

I forgot to close the gate to my veggie garden and the llamas came in and ravaged it. At least it sucked to begin with!
Old 07-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I hate being in pain all the time. I've learned to live with it and just have to suck it up and get through my day. Well... It's been getting worse and it's getting harder to suck it up. I don't need more crap to make my life harder. I already have dermatillomania, anxiety disorder, panic attack disorder and I'm almost positive I have PTSD though that has not been officially diagnosed yet. I have had some really bad stuff happen in my life that I get PTSD-like episodes sometimes from. All this constant physical pain has me worried that I might also be developing fibromyalgia. My mom has fibro as do multiple other women in my family. I've written down a list of symptoms and my mom said it sounds like fibro though a lot of the symptoms could easily by symptomatic of other stuff too so who knows. All I know is I hurt every day. I live on heating pads pretty much and I am doing a lot of Epsom salt soaks hoping to ease some of the pain, but I don't know what else I can do in the meantime. I also take Tylenol but that doesn't seem to help. I don't have health insurance right now so I have to wait until we are in New Mexico to see a doctor. We are trying to make sure one of us gets a job with health insurance because we really need it.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 07-14-2014, 09:35 AM
Sport Model Pug

So many Mosquitos. Deet isn't even deterring them. I look like I have measles. So much itchy.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 07-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Higbread Dingbat

Getting pretty freaking sick of the hooker downstairs (okay not confirmed hooker, but she has a random assortment of men coming through her place at all hours and has no problem standing naked in her window).

She leaves the front door unlocked all the freaking time so that her "customers" can just come straight in to her place opposed to knocking and hoping she can hear them.
Now either she or her customers are leaving the door wide open. Half the time her door is left open as well.
We don't live in the safest neighbourhood, and live directly on a busy road.

Oh and 2 men were in the hallway the other night screaming at each other.

I don't feel safe.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:50 PM
The Monster.

That sucks. I'm pretty sure you'd have grounds to complain to the landlord about doors not being secured properly. Complain enough and eventually something will be done. Maybe.

I hope you guys scrounge up enough cash to move soon.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Old 07-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Higbread Dingbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekah View Post
That sucks. I'm pretty sure you'd have grounds to complain to the landlord about doors not being secured properly. Complain enough and eventually something will be done. Maybe.

I hope you guys scrounge up enough cash to move soon.
I have to move back to my parents for the school year anyways, so it's just another month and a half here for me. But Josh is planning on staying until April so we can get a nicer place together once I'm done.

He handles things like this better than I do so it's not that bad for him.

I'm going to try talking to the landlord this week and seeing what can be done about the door situation.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:37 PM
Behavior Nerd

In most places prostitution is illegal - might the police be interested in an anonymous tip?

Old 07-14-2014, 02:02 PM
The Monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardogs View Post
In most places prostitution is illegal - might the police be interested in an anonymous tip?
This is actually a bit of a grey area right now.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog