Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 07-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Big Dog

I wish Petco was closer. Or that I wasn't such a pansy driver who could handle driving to the top of the hill. I just want to bring home Betta Fish and Mice!
Old 07-03-2014, 01:51 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

*sigh*

Now the truck's breaks aren't working. I think it is just an issue with the break fluid level (I was driving in town today and went from having "normal" breaks to having no resistance and having to slam the pedal down to break slowly), but if it is something that actually needs repairs, we're screwed, because that is my only form of transport right now. Ugh. Then our only car will be Michael's Chevy Cavalier that is going to just stop moving one day without warning, or have something go horribly wrong and kill him on his daily commute. (Not to mention it is a manual and I couldn't drive it even if I wanted to.)

Come on, freaking car insurance, get your act together and hurry up and pay off my freaking totaled car. I need a new one yesterday!

Old 07-03-2014, 02:03 PM
Just try me..

Sorry for your loss Linds, my cousin died last year out of no where. He was in his early 40s. Its so hard when it happens out of the blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonora View Post
My friend meant that YOU would ask questions. Then we might figure out better what to discuss about. Is there for example something you want to know about us or Lotta?
To be honest not really anything. Thats not really how forums work. No one really asks questions of Dekka I mean Dekka has done some pretty stellar stuff and when I was more active I would get the odd specific training question. But people don't ask me about my dog.

Forums are where you go to share things and ask questions to help you with YOUR dog. Not have people ask you questions to help you with your dog. We share what we want of our lives and our dogs. Most of the questions asked are asked through PMs.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:54 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Specifically said I had a problem with one of the applicants.
They interviewed her anyway, I reiterated again I would prefer anybody else but her.

That's the one they're hiring.

Fine, do whatever you want, I'm trying to find a new job to quit anyway. It's already been made clear my opinions don't mean anything around here, why change it now?

Also she's like five feet tall, if that.
I am apparently a ****ing Amazonian.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 07-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Sit! Good dog.

**** you jet lag!! *shakes fist*
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 07-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Oh and I just threw up.... Thanks body
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 07-03-2014, 08:09 PM
I'm All Ears

Perfect temp outside. I sat outside for about 5 minutes. Probably got 10-15 mosquito bites. **** you mosquitos.

Now I'm back inside.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:56 PM
treehugging clicker freak

I walked 4mi with the kids at work. And then I swam. Then I thought it would be a cool idea to mow since it's cooled off. My riding mower died about half way through and I had to use the push mower to finish the rest. Yard whyyousobig? Thankfully my dad was able to fix my mower so I didn't have to push it back into the shed. I'm a good tired

That's not really a vent it's more like a success lol

...But... I used bug spray and I still have 4 mosquito bites. And I'm allergic, so they're like golf ball sized and they HURT and itch and ow

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 07-04-2014, 11:07 AM

Whelp, the truck's brake line is broken. Awesome.

So now we either pay to have it repaired and pay for a rental car in the mean time ($25 a day) with our new car down payment money, or buy new cars with my $20,000 loan still not taken care of. (Which should be soon. But I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and have that not be so. Because that is how life works.)

*sigh*

Old 07-04-2014, 08:16 PM

My gut gets angry with whiskey. This makes me sad. I love whiskey. I don't know why it has decided to hate it.