Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Top Dog

Accidentally ordered food from Chewy's.

Too tired from getting up early, no coffee, rushing out the door, waiting on my appointment, brain fried from paperwork....and I ordered from Chewy.

Hopefully it gets here sometime this next week. But now I'm going to go get me Starbucks. Because I still have to clean the house, work with Zander, go grocery shopping, put everything away, and somehow find some time to work.

Ugh.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Kotah BEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Accidentally ordered food from Chewy's.

Too tired from getting up early, no coffee, rushing out the door, waiting on my appointment, brain fried from paperwork....and I ordered from Chewy.

Hopefully it gets here sometime this next week. But now I'm going to go get me Starbucks. Because I still have to clean the house, work with Zander, go grocery shopping, put everything away, and somehow find some time to work.

Ugh.
You need a YOU day. One day this week, just take an hour or two, no even a whole day, and relax. Go running, go driving, take some pictures, take a nice long bubble bath with candles lit, cook your favorite food and watch your favorite movie. I find that the last one works GREAT for me.
Old 11-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

It slightly annoys me that meeting Santa at the mall now comes with a price tag. Well you don't have to pay to go see him but you aren't allowed to take any photos yourself and the one they take costs $15 or more.

That being said Hannah was so excited to see Santa and he was very wonderful (even had a real beard) and I did sneak a quick photo with my phone without getting caught LOL

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
You need a YOU day. One day this week, just take an hour or two, no even a whole day, and relax. Go running, go driving, take some pictures, take a nice long bubble bath with candles lit, cook your favorite food and watch your favorite movie. I find that the last one works GREAT for me.
I might do that tonight. I put grocery shopping off until tomorrow. Zander's pretty chill today, at least for now. So we're going to snuggle on the bed and play some Oblivion. Take a nice bath. Fun stuff.

Still have to clean a bit and do laundry, but I'm dumping everything else. Brain feels numb. LOL
Old 11-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Love My Mutt <3

This person is so annoying. Omg. I want to go home.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-14-2012, 06:13 PM
Puppy Dog

Not having money for more tattoos makes me sad. Gift cards from the tattoo shop are top of my Christmas list.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Top Dog

That moment when you go to the store for "a few things".

Come out with a full grocery list. Don't remember any of it.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Resident fainting goat

I need to start eating smaller meals more frequently.
I KEEP eating breakfast, running out and running around all day and then coming home at 8 and INHALING food
the calories don't add up to too much but it's such an awful habit and it keeps happening!!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Um... what? That kind of pisses me off.

Mental illness is very much real. Having a boyfriend who has one plus a genetic disorder, also my dad has one, my grandma has one, and I have one. I think that is a bit offensive.

And the suicide thing... wow just wow.
Some people are so heartless to say such things about stuff they probably know jack **** about.
I know. I just can't imagine lacking compassion like that, and it just... really made me feel down.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
I need to start eating smaller meals more frequently.
I KEEP eating breakfast, running out and running around all day and then coming home at 8 and INHALING food
the calories don't add up to too much but it's such an awful habit and it keeps happening!!
Agreed. And I'm having this issue.

At my appointment today I noticed I lost MORE weight. On top of the weight I've already lost. I'm bordering on underweight here, and I get enough, "Ew, you look gross" and "Why don't you eat more?" comments as it is.

You know, that's a rant. Skinny women get just as much hate as overweight women.

But anyway. It's hard to meet a 3000/4000 calorie requirement per day lately without filling up on pure junk that makes me feel crappy.

Frustrating.