Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 06-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
My vent since its sort of related...I am having a LOT of headaches again and insomnia is rearing its ugly head. 3 is staring to become a regular time for sleep, though not uncommon to be even later.
I don't know if it's weather or allergies or what, but same here. I left work with a bad one on Friday and everyone at work is teasing me that I got a "closing shift" headache. They all think I just walked out of work because of the BS my boss pulled on me in the morning meeting. Not, you know, that I can't see straight.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:46 PM
Top Dog

I didn't get in until 1AM last night, and probably went to bed more like 2... and woke up at 8AM on the nose. Couldn't fall back to sleep.

I'll be dragging all day.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:51 PM
The Monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I would send them this as a message on FB. To all of them. If they care about you, they deserve to know how you feel. If they don't, they deserve a guilt trip.
Deserve a guilt trip? That's a cruel thing to say.

People get what they get. To think that someone deserves more/less than what they get removes the onus of responsibility on the individual and places on things beyond their control. /existential thought of the day

In this situation I would be inclined to suffer in silence. It's unfortunate, but sometimes social ties are shallow and fleeting. It's unfortunate, but many relationships are those of convenience.

Sorry Fran. That sounds depressing.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Old 06-17-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm All Ears

AOIDjpfJEidjfieorjoif'ed

Landlord: Oh no I'm not going to replace your hot water tank even though it's 19 years old and not heating up but half a tub of dirty water.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Top Dog

I haven't been able to sleep lately, regularly falling asleep at 3:30 or 4 am. And I have to wake up at 6 am most days. My whole sleeping schedule is messed up, ugh. I'm tired

Crystal - Professional Family Sidekick as of 2009
Old 06-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Top Dog

I injured my "good" ankle on Saturday. I've been as good as I can be about staying off it, keeping it iced, elevating it, taking anti-inflammatories, wearing a brace, etc. I have an appointment with a regular doctor tomorrow to get a "doctor's order" for PT. I AM SO BORED! MY DOG IS SO BORED! I take her out to potty, we do some shaping/training. But my day is spent on my feet at work, so when I get home I NEED to stay off my feet. Because of course, my other ankle is bad too.

Gabby keeps changing sleeping positions and coming to check to see if we're going to DO ANYTHING yet.
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 9 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 06-17-2014, 09:18 PM
Obey the Toad.

I've been having problems with sleep too! I'm so sleep deprived that despite sucking down caffeine all day I was literally going cross-eyed in the afternoon because I was so tired. Thank God I was doing to that required standing all day, I think I would have nodded off in a chair.

Annnnd the season of boob sweat is upon us! I work in an unairconditioned factory and fans can only do so much. This also means I will have to fight the urge to slap anyone who whines about how hot it is when they work in an air conditioned environment, get in their air conditioned car, and go home to their air conditioned house and are literally out in the heat maybe 10-20 minutes a day....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 06-17-2014, 09:25 PM
orange iguanas.

Ahhh how the heck did I ever get homework done when I was in school. I brought some work home tonight because I just can't seem to ever find time to get it done AT work (and I'm already behind), and I have gotten NOTHING done so far. I can't concentrate. As evidenced by the fact that I'm writing this post right now and, ya know, not doing my work.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 06-17-2014, 09:27 PM
<----Thanks Allie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Ahhh how the heck did I ever get homework done when I was in school. I brought some work home tonight because I just can't seem to ever find time to get it done AT work (and I'm already behind), and I have gotten NOTHING done so far. I can't concentrate. As evidenced by the fact that I'm writing this post right now and, ya know, not doing my work.
I have to schedule in homework. And I can't do it at home- I go to the library bc NOtHING will ever get done at home.... Too much for me to distract myself with.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:17 AM
<(<) <()> (>)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I don't know if it's weather or allergies or what, but same here. I left work with a bad one on Friday and everyone at work is teasing me that I got a "closing shift" headache. They all think I just walked out of work because of the BS my boss pulled on me in the morning meeting. Not, you know, that I can't see straight.
I'm having the same problem... I have sooo much to do, and when ever theres a weather change... and there are alot right now.. I get migranes. To the point where I can't function

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.