Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I need to go take a drug test today so I can start my county position. So I'm getting ready to go, and of course, right before I leave, out of habit...I go pee.

So now I'm drinking water and waiting until I need to go pee again, but at least that means I'm remembering to grab my adderall rx so I can prove I'm taking it legally lol
Remember not to flush the toilet after cup peeing. I nearly lost a job over that (and nearly lost it on the bitchy employee - maybe you should cover up the handle!).

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 04-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Remember not to flush the toilet after cup peeing. I nearly lost a job over that (and nearly lost it on the bitchy employee - maybe you should cover up the handle!).
Jeez, I hadn't even thought that far lmao.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
They had the handle taped so it couldn't be flushed at the drug testing center that I went to

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Top Dog

Here they are in the room with you while you pee.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Here they are in the room with you while you pee.

Fuuuuuck that. NOPE. Not going to happen.

Here apparently they turn the water off so it CAN'T be flushed.

But they refused to take my medication info, so I'm assuming there are going to be MORE delays when my adderall throws a positive result. The chances of starting Monday are looking slimmer and slimmer.

Also the lady on the phone that told me to take the pee test was snarky. She called me and asked why she called me, then put me on hold. Wtf? YOU called ME. You tellme why you called me. And if you don't have time to call me, WAIT and call me when you DO have time! Then she didn't send ANY info to the clinic about the drug test. And when I got to the clinic for the drug test I got bitchedat for bringing a dog in. **** you bitch, yes, yes I DO need my dog with me. I mean, he's in a fluorescent yellow vest with SERVICE DOG in huge letters. Nope, he's just here for funsies! >.<

So irritated. The zoo is trying to hurry so I can start Monday. The county is doing nothing but dragging their butts and causing problems and delays. They haven't even run my background check yet.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Sport Model Pug

Everything costs too much money...

I'm trying to save money by having my carrier unlock my iPhone so I can just get a plan with a cheaper carrier with better reception.

But no... $50. Blah.

I'm just gonna get a new phone, phuck it.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 04-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Dogless

Spending 2 hours, & 80 dollars for a phone case. It turns out to be the wrong phone case. Ugh, just ugh. So disappointing.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 04-11-2014, 09:01 AM
Lord Cynical

This is probably a stupid vent and I feel like a tool for posting it all, but... seriously. Sometimes I wonder about the point of posting anything anymore. Photo threads... forget it. 2 replies with 155 views? 1 reply with 80+ views? Not worth the time it takes to wrestle with Flickr's new photo sharing method to even post photos anymore. (Mini rant - Flickr, STOP changing stuff! I have no idea how to easily post photos from you anymore! You suck!)

Also, I am annoyed by the Chaz Puppies threads. I can't keep track of who is getting/has gotten puppies.

End rant.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 04-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
This is probably a stupid vent and I feel like a tool for posting it all, but... seriously. Sometimes I wonder about the point of posting anything anymore. Photo threads... forget it. 2 replies with 155 views? 1 reply with 80+ views? Not worth the time it takes to wrestle with Flickr's new photo sharing method to even post photos anymore. (Mini rant - Flickr, STOP changing stuff! I have no idea how to easily post photos from you anymore! You suck!)

Also, I am annoyed by the Chaz Puppies threads. I can't keep track of who is getting/has gotten puppies.

End rant.
Your rants are related. No one pays attention to individual threads ever since all the conglomerate threads were created.

Everyone complains about them, but everyone uses them. *shrug* I just post anyway. Views means people see them, not everyone has things to say.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 04-11-2014, 09:04 AM
Wild At Heart

Data system is down at work due to a security breech. I have at least 10 files that need to be inputted, but that won't happen anytime today. Possibly not Monday either.

What in the world am I supposed to do for the next 5 hours?

Harleigh <3